CPA illegal
2018-05-22, 09:30 PM,
(2018-05-22, 08:48 PM)DrKent Wrote:
(2018-05-22, 08:13 PM)tiojr Wrote: promoting fake and copyrighted content IS illegal
will you get in real trouble because of it? probably not

This is by far best answer on your question. Yes its illegal (you don't own copyrights or permission to monetize it).
On the other hand, if you are game company, you have x100 more important things to take care of then to spend time and resources to get some money from *kid located somewhere in the world (you got nothing if you send him to the jail, only large bill to pay). Its on 1st place costly (depends on country that guy is located, different laws can apply), then its time consuming. At the end if they goes that far, judge can slap your wrist (most cases its young ppl, its not priority sending them to jail or fine them with absurd amount of money).  What is the option that most copyright owners do is to send you DMCA or C&D letter, if you got one, you should cease and desist IMMEDIATELY.

So, I must quote tiojr again, "will you get in real trouble because of it? probably not", I tried to explain this "probably not" above. Its simple, if you don't have stomach for it, or you feel not comfortable, then don't do it.

This is not legal advice, no one can tell you do it or not, its up to you to judge... (my personal suggestion is to don't do it as there are so many other clean ways to earn online). GL Cool

Thank you, DrKent. The guys spread so many misconceptions around... You are absolutely right Wink
Share This Thread :

2018-05-22, 10:06 PM,
(2018-05-22, 08:48 PM)DrKent Wrote:
(2018-05-22, 08:13 PM)tiojr Wrote: promoting fake and copyrighted content IS illegal
will you get in real trouble because of it? probably not

This is by far best answer on your question. Yes its illegal (you don't own copyrights or permission to monetize it).
On the other hand, if you are game company, you have x100 more important things to take care of then to spend time and resources to get some money from *kid located somewhere in the world (you got nothing if you send him to the jail, only large bill to pay). Its on 1st place costly (depends on country that guy is located, different laws can apply), then its time consuming. At the end if they goes that far, judge can slap your wrist (most cases its young ppl, its not priority sending them to jail or fine them with absurd amount of money).  What is the option that most copyright owners do is to send you DMCA or C&D letter, if you got one, you should cease and desist IMMEDIATELY.

So, I must quote tiojr again, "will you get in real trouble because of it? probably not", I tried to explain this "probably not" above. Its simple, if you don't have stomach for it, or you feel not comfortable, then don't do it.

This is not legal advice, no one can tell you do it or not, its up to you to judge... (my personal suggestion is to don't do it as there are so many other clean ways to earn online). GL Cool

Okay but I not found any clean way to earn money online, I try out many ways but I didn't find profitable, the best way for me youtube + cpa fake generators niche. But little bit worried about... I currently working on ogads, can you tell me some clean way for this company ? And on this company have many fake generator landing pages, why not getting trouble because of this ? And cpabuild etc.
2018-05-23, 01:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-05-23, 01:58 AM by B1TCS.)
If you're talking about game hacks, there's no problem it's not illegal
2018-05-23, 06:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-05-23, 12:37 PM by SwiffJustus.)
I Tried to stay quite on this but some of you are either a tad bit delusional or in deep denial  Surprised ..
Now of Course CPA as a platform is not Illegal, but some of it's practices can go
from unethical, immoral, to down right Illegal.
Now, as with many things whether the punishing of certain illegalities and
certain practices are aggressively pursued is another thing.
THAT DOES NOT MEAN IT ISN'T ILLEGAL..
But if you Sit up here and Say That you can promise someone that something does a certain thing or will give you a certain
Outcome when you know so good and well it does not, and have no intention to..LIKE FAKE GAME HACKS AND GENERATORS ..
and you Monetize that Deception IT IS CALLED FRAUD and if you don't understand this to be, then I wont call you confused
but I will say your perception of reality is a bit thwarted lol..I'm not trying to be mean but C'mon Nah Grumpy  
Now even though a lot of certain types of networks will allow this stuff most will do so quietly and pretend that they
don't allow it at all and the Offers will be mostly garbage just like that type of traffick.
As I said Before Folks can do what they need to do and promote and stand by what they do but don't go around
spreading Information like that stuff is all good as gold to be doing. There's a good chance sooner or later the networks
you are working for will  get slammed by the advertisers and you in return will probably get stiffed. so yeah ,
If you wanna do that type of thing DO IT , But as someone with some common sense said above, make sure you have
the stomach for the Fallout that can accompany these kinda shady dealings.. PERIOD!
Good Luck to All you Guys, I wish you nothing but the best just wanna try and shed a bit of light
from my past experiences.

Have a Good Evening Elites  Smile