CPA content locker question
2013-10-19, 12:09 AM,
Hi,

If I add the content locker code to the template's HTML on blogger will my visitors have to complete another survey if they try to navigate to a different page on the same blog they have unlocked before?
2013-10-19, 12:13 AM,
Hm never tried that, but why you don´t test it by yourself and tell us ?! ;) Will your CL open onpage load or onclick?

Still the most reliable PPD network!
[Image: kGkKmYZ.png]
2013-10-19, 12:23 AM,
(2013-10-19, 12:09 AM)PPDer Wrote: Hi,

If I add the content locker code to the template's HTML on blogger will my visitors have to complete another survey if they try to navigate to a different page on the same blog they have unlocked before?

That would depend on how your Content Locker works. Some networks have an access time, so it's up to you if they need to complete another survey when they move to a different page. Other networks might not though, so if you have the Tool showing on up every post on your blog it might require a survey completion every time you refresh the page. Check with your Account Manager and figure out the functionality of the Tool you are using.

My suggestion would be to not lock every page of your website, only the content. If you have content on every page it might be a good idea to figure out a way to deliver it without locking the entire site, like through a link you can have prompt the tool. I feel users might get annoyed if they had to complete a survey for every page of your blog that they visit.

Just my two cents! Grin
Latest Thanks - View all

PPDer(2013-10-19 01:43 AM) 

[Image: 2cr4w7c.jpg]
Content Locking / Virtual Currency Tools / Spacely Sprockets
2013-10-19, 01:44 AM,
(2013-10-19, 12:23 AM)BlvdJeremy Wrote:
(2013-10-19, 12:09 AM)PPDer Wrote: Hi,

That would depend on how your Content Locker works. Some networks have an access time, so it's up to you if they need to complete another survey when they move to a different page. Other networks might not though, so if you have the Tool showing on up every post on your blog it might require a survey completion every time you refresh the page. Check with your Account Manager and figure out the functionality of the Tool you are using.

My suggestion would be to not lock every page of your website, only the content. If you have content on every page it might be a good idea to figure out a way to deliver it without locking the entire site, like through a link you can have prompt the tool. I feel users might get annoyed if they had to complete a survey for every page of your blog that they visit.

Just my two cents! Grin

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I just found the option to adjust the time limit of a visitor.
2013-10-19, 02:08 AM,
No problem, man! Anytime.

[Image: 2cr4w7c.jpg]
Content Locking / Virtual Currency Tools / Spacely Sprockets

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 408 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 106 2017-12-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 218 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 215 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 250 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top