[CPA + YouTube/FB/SEO][BH] CrazyApple's Journey to Beat Financial Anxiety
2015-08-02, 09:32 AM,
(2015-08-02, 08:51 AM)MF_III Wrote:
(2015-08-02, 04:45 AM)CrazyApple Wrote:
(2015-08-02, 03:41 AM)Fire Wrote:
(2015-08-01, 04:40 PM)CrazyApple Wrote: Thanks! And to start off I won't do it because I spent 10 bucks on PVA accounts, I will be uploading 1 video per account. At first I will upload 1 video for each niche to see which one is successful and then when I find a good one I'll blast it with the same videos & make new ones for it as well.

Hey, good luck on your journey. I have a few questions for you, as I'm starting my own journey as well.

May I ask where you purchase your PVA accounts?
You make your own HQ VB app as well right?
Do you also make your own videos or just take it from someone else?

Hey, thanks and good luck on yours too ;)

1.) vebxperts, their post is stickied in the marketplace on this forum. They deliver really fast and is reliable although I wouldn't recommend getting PVA youtube if you mass upload.

And to answer your 2nd and 3rd question: I do everything by myself because I value quality a lot when it comes to conversion. If you wan't I can make a quick tutorial on how to make a full video with vb app and solid proof. I'll make it tomorrow if you want to.

Good luck my friend!!! Keep trying until succeed! Wen you say you gonna blast the same video if it is good, you mean exactly the same title/desc/keywords? If they are same there is no point to do that unless previous video get deleted so to do it for replacement.

You wrote you will research 2-3 niches daily but upload 20-30 videos? What you mean?

You do set and forget or put 301 ?

Thank you! About your questions, no obviously I will change the title desc etc I will also SLIGHTLY adjust the video, adding like black bars or something to change the md5. At the beginning I will upload 1 video per niche, because I need to find out how to avoid youtube bans/video takedowns. If I manage to do that, I'll upload 20-30 videos daily (10 videos for the same niche).

I am still experimenting with SnF and 301+ but I think I found a method to drive traffic to my video without the use of BH keywords. I will not reveal it YET but if it works out, I'll reveal it at the end of this month.
Share This Thread :

2015-08-02, 09:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-08-02, 09:52 AM by MF_III.)
(2015-08-02, 09:32 AM)CrazyApple Wrote:
(2015-08-02, 08:51 AM)MF_III Wrote:
(2015-08-02, 04:45 AM)CrazyApple Wrote:
(2015-08-02, 03:41 AM)Fire Wrote:
(2015-08-01, 04:40 PM)CrazyApple Wrote: Thanks! And to start off I won't do it because I spent 10 bucks on PVA accounts, I will be uploading 1 video per account. At first I will upload 1 video for each niche to see which one is successful and then when I find a good one I'll blast it with the same videos & make new ones for it as well.

Hey, good luck on your journey. I have a few questions for you, as I'm starting my own journey as well.

May I ask where you purchase your PVA accounts?
You make your own HQ VB app as well right?
Do you also make your own videos or just take it from someone else?

Hey, thanks and good luck on yours too ;)

1.) vebxperts, their post is stickied in the marketplace on this forum. They deliver really fast and is reliable although I wouldn't recommend getting PVA youtube if you mass upload.

And to answer your 2nd and 3rd question: I do everything by myself because I value quality a lot when it comes to conversion. If you wan't I can make a quick tutorial on how to make a full video with vb app and solid proof. I'll make it tomorrow if you want to.

Good luck my friend!!! Keep trying until succeed! Wen you say you gonna blast the same video if it is good, you mean exactly the same title/desc/keywords? If they are same there is no point to do that unless previous video get deleted so to do it for replacement.

You wrote you will research 2-3 niches daily but upload 20-30 videos? What you mean?

You do set and forget or put 301 ?

Thank you! About your questions, no obviously I will change the title desc etc I will also SLIGHTLY adjust the video, adding like black bars or something to change the md5. At the beginning I will upload 1 video per niche, because I need to find out how to avoid youtube bans/video takedowns. If I manage to do that, I'll upload 20-30 videos daily (10 videos for the same niche).

I am still experimenting with SnF and 301+ but I think I found a method to drive traffic to my video without the use of BH keywords. I will not reveal it YET but if it works out, I'll reveal it at the end of this month.

When you are saying 10 videos for the same niches what you mean? I was struggling many days with flags, etc to find how to keep my videos online so if you want help tell me. Try to not put in the title/desc words like hack/generator but other like gold/free/etc. I think that's is your method you found, right?! :)
2015-08-02, 12:56 PM,
Wow read whole thread looking nice. Keep it up mate. Good luck for your journey. Never give up.

Working on CPAgrip + Instagram = $$$
2015-08-04, 07:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-08-04, 07:19 AM by CrazyApple.)
Day 3:

My website is up, but I am still working to automate my method for saturated niches by programming a script. I believe in the work of automation as it is a huge advantage in making money, it might be harder but it pays off if successful. It is taking a lot of time since I never used the language before.

(2015-08-02, 09:51 AM)MF_III Wrote: When you are saying 10 videos for the same niches what you mean? I was struggling many days with flags, etc to find how to keep my videos online so if you want help tell me. Try to not put in the title/desc words like h@ck/generator but other like gold/free/etc. I think that's is your method you found, right?! :)

It's about experimenting, for 1 niche I will upload ~videos, some reuploads (with modifications) and some totally new and see what works better. My method involves avoiding BH keywords yes, but that's not all there's to it, I added a small twist to bring traffic and hopefully I'll be able to automate it.

I made 100€ through This phrase/term is NOT allowed on the forum!, I'm not going to explain what it is because it's not legal. I'm investing it in gmail accounts.

Earnings:
100€