[CPA + YouTube/FB/SEO][BH] CrazyApple's Journey to Beat Financial Anxiety
2015-07-31, 11:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-07-31, 11:27 AM by CrazyApple.)
[Image: Star-icon.png] Beating Financial Anxiety [Image: Star-icon.png]

[Image: money-icon.png] Earning Goals/Achievements [Image: money-icon.png]

5$ daily []
10$ daily []
20$ daily []
30$ daily []
45$ daily []
60$ daily []
80$ daily []
100$ daily []

[Image: money-icon.png] Background Story [Image: money-icon.png]

I know I know, this is the part where I tell you about my boring life that most people will just scroll through. I'll try to keep it short. I am 18 years old, I come from Hungary and I've been living in Belgium past 9 years now. I have very little experience on CPA or internet marketing in general (compared to most of the people here). This will be the first time I'll actually try to take it serious and do something. Reason I'm doing this is because I have a hard time socializing so I prefer to work at home. I currently studying Programming and IT Management. I'm not exactly a materialist and I don't really care about luxury I just want to live a financially-free life. Well, I didn't try hard enough to keep it short, did I?

[Image: money-icon.png] Journey Overview [Image: money-icon.png]

I'm not sure how the CPAElites contest works or how to apply, but this journey will not exactly focus on the contest however I wouldn't mind joining the August one. I will be doing CPA to start off my journey, this probably won't be like this forever and I will move on to something else once I save some money to reinvest later on. It was a hard choice between PPI and CPA but I figured that the investments needed for PPI were a bit too high for me so I went with CPA.

[Image: money-icon.png] My Method [Image: money-icon.png]

I will be using YouTube to start my journey because it needs little to no investment, once I have some cash to reinvest, I will move on to FB Ads and SEO, I have 0 experience in both FB ads and SEO but I have all my life to learn it so I'll be fine.

I will be working with blackhat methods and I'm starting off with single niche websites because it's fast, once automation has started, I'll start building a multi-niche website which will also be blackhat.

My niches will consist of game h@cks and generators (who could've guessed...) because I understand games a little better than software/movies, but when the time comes I will also try all sorts of other things as well (movies, software, wh etc...).

[Image: money-icon.png] My Networks [Image: money-icon.png]

For CPA I am using CPAGrip because I have seen massive income proof with it and everyone claims that their head guy "John" is a well educated nice guy. My host network will be Warez-Host I am currently using their basic plan (5$ monthly plan) and a .com domain (11$ yearly). If i start using PPI I've registered at PerInstallCash because their rates are nice and I don't really care about Net0 or Net15.

[Image: money-icon.png] Planned Achievements [Image: money-icon.png]

Plan 1:

» Research 2/3 niches daily
» Make HQ VB App for each niche
» Record HQ Video proof for each niche (using the vb app)
» Create/modify HQ landing pages for each niche
» Upload 20-30 video's daily
» ???
» Rinse and repeat! (aka Profit)

Plan 2:

■ Invest 5-8 hours a day in CPA
■ Build a multi-niche website
■ Learn SEO & the usage of FB Ads
■ Start doing PPI as well
Get my masters for programming
Get a job
Profit? I guess...

[Image: money-icon.png] Frequently Asked Questions [Image: money-icon.png]

[Image: money-icon.png] Final Statement [Image: money-icon.png]

I know this will be a long and painful journey and I'm hoping I will somehow succeed, even a 5$ daily income is already success because if you can get 5$, you can also get 10$ or more. To all the people (and myself) that are struggling to make a buck and experienced failures after failures, DON'T GIVE UP AND KEEP TRYING YOU SORRY ASS FUCK! Good luck, and have a nice day further on!

Day 1:

Made my first landing page, gathered 6 niches, 3 of them already has a HQ video with vb App. Tried uploading one with a PPI link but as expected, within 2 mins it got taken down.

No income yet, waiting for my website to finish propagation and create the 2 other landing pages in the meanwhile.
Latest Thanks - View all

sombrero(2015-11-17 04:42 AM) SuSu(2015-07-31 11:33 AM) 
2015-07-31, 01:20 PM,
Looks promising. I hope to learn something from this. Good luck!
2015-07-31, 04:39 PM,
Good luck with your journey bro
and a questions. for example you make a video for a niche do you upload the same video again and again in the same day

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-08-01, 04:40 PM,
Day 2:

So, not much happened today because my website is still on propagation which means it's not accessible. I did try to upload some videos however but for some reason they all get taken down within the first 20 mins (violating ToS blabla).

I'll still have to try out some more things but if anyone has an idea what the problem could be please feel free to leave an answer or PM. I am assuming it's my niche but taking it down in 2 minutes can't be flagging...

(2015-07-31, 04:39 PM)jw133133 Wrote: Good luck with your journey bro
and a questions. for example you make a video for a niche do you upload the same video again and again in the same day

Thanks! And to start off I won't do it because I spent 10 bucks on PVA accounts, I will be uploading 1 video per account. At first I will upload 1 video for each niche to see which one is successful and then when I find a good one I'll blast it with the same videos & make new ones for it as well.
2015-08-01, 04:57 PM,
(2015-08-01, 04:40 PM)CrazyApple Wrote:
Day 2:

So, not much happened today because my website is still on propagation which means it's not accessible. I did try to upload some videos however but for some reason they all get taken down within the first 20 mins (violating ToS blabla).

I'll still have to try out some more things but if anyone has an idea what the problem could be please feel free to leave an answer or PM. I am assuming it's my niche but taking it down in 2 minutes can't be flagging...

(2015-07-31, 04:39 PM)jw133133 Wrote: Good luck with your journey bro

Thanks! And to start off I won't do it because I spent 10 bucks on PVA accounts, I will be uploading 1 video per account. At first I will upload 1 video for each niche to see which one is successful and then when I find a good one I'll blast it with the same videos & make new ones for it as well.

Thanks for the reply bro

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-08-02, 03:41 AM,
(2015-08-01, 04:40 PM)CrazyApple Wrote: Thanks! And to start off I won't do it because I spent 10 bucks on PVA accounts, I will be uploading 1 video per account. At first I will upload 1 video for each niche to see which one is successful and then when I find a good one I'll blast it with the same videos & make new ones for it as well.

Hey, good luck on your journey. I have a few questions for you, as I'm starting my own journey as well.

May I ask where you purchase your PVA accounts?
You make your own HQ VB app as well right?
Do you also make your own videos or just take it from someone else?
2015-08-02, 04:45 AM,
(2015-08-02, 03:41 AM)Fire Wrote:
(2015-08-01, 04:40 PM)CrazyApple Wrote: Thanks! And to start off I won't do it because I spent 10 bucks on PVA accounts, I will be uploading 1 video per account. At first I will upload 1 video for each niche to see which one is successful and then when I find a good one I'll blast it with the same videos & make new ones for it as well.

Hey, good luck on your journey. I have a few questions for you, as I'm starting my own journey as well.

Hey, thanks and good luck on yours too ;)

1.) vebxperts, their post is stickied in the marketplace on this forum. They deliver really fast and is reliable although I wouldn't recommend getting PVA youtube if you mass upload.

And to answer your 2nd and 3rd question: I do everything by myself because I value quality a lot when it comes to conversion. If you wan't I can make a quick tutorial on how to make a full video with vb app and solid proof. I'll make it tomorrow if you want to.
2015-08-02, 06:38 AM,
(2015-08-02, 04:45 AM)CrazyApple Wrote: Hey, thanks and good luck on yours too ;)

1.) vebxperts, their post is stickied in the marketplace on this forum. They deliver really fast and is reliable although I wouldn't recommend getting PVA youtube if you mass upload.

And to answer your 2nd and 3rd question: I do everything by myself because I value quality a lot when it comes to conversion. If you wan't I can make a quick tutorial on how to make a full video with vb app and solid proof. I'll make it tomorrow if you want to.

Thanks for the response. I'll go check them out right now. I'd be grateful if you could make a quick tutorial on that please. Again, thanks for the response and good luck!
2015-08-02, 07:32 AM,
this one is bookmarked, i hope you will reach your goals
2015-08-02, 08:51 AM,
(2015-08-02, 04:45 AM)CrazyApple Wrote:
(2015-08-02, 03:41 AM)Fire Wrote:

Hey, thanks and good luck on yours too ;)

Good luck my friend!!! Keep trying until succeed! Wen you say you gonna blast the same video if it is good, you mean exactly the same title/desc/keywords? If they are same there is no point to do that unless previous video get deleted so to do it for replacement.

You wrote you will research 2-3 niches daily but upload 20-30 videos? What you mean?

You do set and forget or put 301 ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY EARNINGS FROM MY FIRST MONTH IN CPA monstermaash 29 1,505 8 hours ago
Last Post: mdsajib
  [Journey] $500/day using IG+CPA xxsaumitraxx 36 3,214 8 hours ago
Last Post: mdsajib
  New CPA Income Stream + $100 per day jmaresca 19 1,716 Today, 04:10 AM
Last Post: geraldosfire
  How i Got My First Samsung Galaxy S8+ With CPA ! HeAdWi9H 0 82 Today, 03:51 AM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 75 6,261 Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Last Post: MoneyNinja

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top