CPAElites 2021 is coming! Finally! No more excuses! - Please click [here] to read more!

CPA & Snapchat
2018-12-17, 12:02 PM,
I was doing CPA on Snapchat a few years ago, at that time CPA links were not causing a problem. Is it the same way nowadays too? Or you need a cloaker,, a prelander or something else?
2018-12-17, 12:08 PM,
You will need cloaker or a pre landing page :)
2018-12-17, 02:01 PM,
(2018-12-17, 12:02 PM)Mr. Burnham Wrote: I was doing CPA on Snapchat a few years ago, at that time CPA links were not causing a problem. Is it the same way nowadays too? Or you need a cloaker,, a prelander or something else?

If you use your own second-level-domain (domain.com), without many directories and parameters ("https://domain.com" instead of "https://domain.com/directory1/directory2/file.html?parameter1=value1&parameter2=value2") then you won't need a cloaker or prelander.

Third-level-domains (subdomain.domain.com), domains with many parameters or direct offer links will cause both Snapchat apps to display an additional page after your visitors swiped up your link. This additional page may reduce your number of conversions.

All above may change after too many people reported your domain.

Sometimes Snapchat does split tests on server (!) side, to experiment with new features, different data center locations etc. So these tests will have an effect on the above also.

(I'll include more examples, case studies and tips in my Snapchat Q&A thread, currently in work.)

16th of November 2020
Attention! I'm currently injured and under heavy medication (13 different pills per day, some up to 4 times per day) incl. opioids/morphine (600 mg/day, maximum allowed dose). So please expect some delays (days) if you contact me. If possible, please contact me at Discord. I'm sorry about any inconvenience. (4th of January 2021)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-12-17, 11:20 PM,
(2018-12-17, 02:01 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-12-17, 12:02 PM)Mr. Burnham Wrote: I was doing CPA on Snapchat a few years ago, at that time CPA links were not causing a problem. Is it the same way nowadays too? Or you need a cloaker,, a prelander or something else?

If you use your own second-level-domain (domain.com), without many directories and parameters ("https://domain.com" instead of "https://domain.com/directory1/directory2/file.html?parameter1=value1&parameter2=value2") then you won't need a cloaker or prelander.

Third-level-domains (subdomain.domain.com), domains with many parameters or direct offer links will cause both Snapchat apps to display an additional page after your visitors swiped up your link. This additional page may reduce your number of conversions.

All above may change after too many people reported your domain.

Sometimes Snapchat does split tests on server (!) side, to experiment with new features, different data center locations etc. So these tests will have an effect on the above also.

(I'll include more examples, case studies and tips in my Snapchat Q&A thread, currently in work.)
Thanks for the info. I was worrying that maybe they crawl links to find cpa links like facebook does.
2018-12-17, 11:59 PM,
(2018-12-17, 11:20 PM)Mr. Burnham Wrote: Thanks for the info. I was worrying that maybe they crawl links to find cpa links like facebook does.

I guess I spent 340 out of 365 days this year with Snapchat. All I can say is that the Snapchat crew is pretty lazy in certain things, regarding spam protection, encryption of requests and real milestones. Especially when you compare them with Facebook or Instagram.

If you won't post a single link once per hour, with 100 different Snapchat accounts every day, you certainly won't have to worry.

Even a cascade of 301 redirects won't ring the alarm bells.

Anyways, you should (re)start small, and let the things grow slowly.

16th of November 2020
Attention! I'm currently injured and under heavy medication (13 different pills per day, some up to 4 times per day) incl. opioids/morphine (600 mg/day, maximum allowed dose). So please expect some delays (days) if you contact me. If possible, please contact me at Discord. I'm sorry about any inconvenience. (4th of January 2021)

2018-12-18, 08:07 AM,
are u using snapchat ads? how much minimum deposit for snapchat ads?
2018-12-18, 08:16 AM,
(2018-12-18, 08:07 AM)ROCKONROCK Wrote: are u using snapchat ads?

No. I prefer the "free" methods.

16th of November 2020

2019-01-28, 01:33 AM,

No, it changed a little in 2018. You won't need a cloaker, but a prelander/landing page. Otherwise the Snapchat app would display a "warning" modal.
2019-01-28, 04:39 PM,
Prelander still working, so it's ok to use it.

[Image: 468x60.png]
2019-03-04, 04:24 AM,
(2019-01-28, 04:39 PM)MyLead Wrote:
Prelander still working, so it's ok to use it.

Absolutely, but you should use HQ second-level domains (domain.com) with common top-level domains (.com) for this. Instead of cryptic URLs like "https://this.is.my.largest.domain.ever/directory1/directory2/file.html?parameter1=value1&parameter2=value2" etc.

More details in this reply (number 3): https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapcha...#pid707958

16th of November 2020