CPA Networks Have offer problems? Leads
2015-09-27, 08:44 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-09-27, 08:49 PM by davidcash.)
Hello friends, i have a simple question for you, i need a Cpa network that doesn not Have Offer Problems? my leads, or at least not 80%.
I have tested all major Cpa companies where i cand run my blackhat niches and they all Have Offer Problems? leads.Everything is good when you start running traffic, but after some times you can see the things getting worst. Let me explain you:
I use facebook ads to bring traffic to my landing pages and almost everytime a person completes one of the surveys they sent me a screenshot with the result(most of them are pin submits).When i check my account no lead was recorded, just a simple view, not even a click.So at the end of the day if were to compare the screenshots from facebook and the leads from my network, they do not match,not even the clicks, let's not say how many people do not send me a screenshot.
Another example is that i completed myself a pinsubmit offer and it was not credited to my account.I wait for 2 days and still nothing Grin
So if you have tested a network that does not Have Offer Problems? you to death.Please share here with me.

I see that my "word" was censored and replaced with "Have Offer Problems?" but you cant tell what i'm talking about. :D
2015-09-27, 08:59 PM,
Then try PPD.
Here you can find new networks Restricted, reported as removing reviews for money. Use the Elites network review section instead.
2015-09-28, 12:40 PM,
(2015-09-27, 08:44 PM)davidcash Wrote: Hello friends, i have a simple question for you, i need a Cpa network that doesn not Have Offer Problems? my leads, or at least not 80%.
I have tested all major Cpa companies where i cand run my blackhat niches and they all Have Offer Problems? leads.Everything is good when you start running traffic, but after some times you can see the things getting worst. Let me explain you:
I use facebook ads to bring traffic to my landing pages and almost everytime a person completes one of the surveys they sent me a screenshot with the result(most of them are pin submits).When i check my account no lead was recorded, just a simple view, not even a click.So at the end of the day if were to compare the screenshots from facebook and the leads from my network, they do not match,not even the clicks, let's not say how many people do not send me a screenshot.
Another example is that i completed myself a pinsubmit offer and it was not credited to my account.I wait for 2 days and still nothing Grin
So if you have tested a network that does not Have Offer Problems? you to death.Please share here with me.

I see that my "word" was censored and replaced with "Have Offer Problems?" but you cant tell what i'm talking about. :D
You can actually just message your CPA Manager and ask them about it.

But if you been doing it that way... I think that your CPA network will BAN and EJECT you soon. Good luck

Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 1 24 1 hour ago
Last Post: SeaNCre8
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 2 70 4 hours ago
Last Post: vegetajgd
  [Help] cpagrip pin offer denied!! sidhesha 2 53 5 hours ago
Last Post: Aicec
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 640 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  Would This Work? [Offer Wall] ThaRealGold 3 321 2017-10-14, 10:56 AM
Last Post: lisabarry

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top