CPA Networks, Do they know where traffic comes from?
2015-03-07, 02:47 AM,
Alright, So I have a method I want to try which i believe will bring me some traffic. Now my question is, Are CPA networks able to tell where this traffic is coming from?

Peerfly for example, They don't accept offline traffic. They have a LIST of allowed methods. But do they have a way to see if I'm using PPC or simply being a noob spamming youtube and forums?

Now assuming you guys say ''NO''. If they asked me to provide them with my traffic source, Would i have to? I just don't want to commit the next few days to this method just to find out my account is banned since i broke their Terms Of Use.
2015-03-07, 03:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-03-07, 03:04 AM by Peakfire.)
They CAN see where traffic comes from, but most networks don't really bother. When you get accepted you tell them your promotion methods and that's it, they don't really care after that.

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried"

My VIP Shares:
How to stop Chrome from blocking PPI installers
How to make advanced, custom messageboxes that match your theme in VB.

PM ME FOR A 99% OFF DISCOUNT ON HOSTWINDS
2015-03-07, 03:05 AM,
You must play with their rules.. the only thing you can do is spoof/hide refferer or iframing but you must do it right otherwise you will get banned..
2015-03-07, 03:10 AM,
I Iframed an offer on a subdomain just to test it out. Everything showed up nicely.

Does Iframing some how hide where the traffic is coming from? I'm brand new to this! I'm a long time blog marketer. That's where i make my money. I want to try CPA and this is the best forum for it.

Should I just YOLO and go for it? It took almost a week for Peerfly to get back to me. I'd hate to get banned in the first few days.
2015-03-07, 03:14 AM,
i don't think they can see your traffic if you use a landing page . Your landing page>> Offer url . But to be safe it's simple ! Just keep things LEGIT.

Get 1 month of PREMIUM evernote. Register under me, by clicking here.Thanks!:)

[Image: Orange_500x100.gif]
2015-03-07, 03:15 AM,
i think as long as your earning are low no one will notice
but once you earn big the aff manager will start investigating your method
if he finds out that you're hiding your traffic he will ask you to show some stats
if you're not able to prove, they will ban you
Latest Thanks - View all

lipovpetr(2015-03-07 03:18 AM) 

A good thing sells itself, a bad one advertises itself
2015-03-07, 03:17 AM,
(2015-03-07, 03:10 AM)abbystabby Wrote: I Iframed an offer on a subdomain just to test it out. Everything showed up nicely.

Does Iframing some how hide where the traffic is coming from? I'm brand new to this! I'm a long time blog marketer. That's where i make my money. I want to try CPA and this is the best forum for it.

Should I just YOLO and go for it? It took almost a week for Peerfly to get back to me. I'd hate to get banned in the first few days.

No it's not hiding it, u can use iframing for email submits but it's BH method..
2015-03-07, 03:19 AM,
(2015-03-07, 02:47 AM)abbystabby Wrote: Alright, So I have a method I want to try which i believe will bring me some traffic. Now my question is, Are CPA networks able to tell where this traffic is coming from?

Peerfly for example, They don't accept offline traffic. They have a LIST of allowed methods. But do they have a way to see if I'm using PPC or simply being a noob spamming youtube and forums?

Now assuming you guys say ''NO''. If they asked me to provide them with my traffic source, Would i have to? I just don't want to commit the next few days to this method just to find out my account is banned since i broke their Terms Of Use.

(2015-03-07, 03:04 AM)Nightcore Wrote: They CAN see where traffic comes from, but most networks don't really bother. When you get accepted you tell them your promotion methods and that's it, they don't really care after that.

(2015-03-07, 03:14 AM)Freevy Wrote: i don't think they can see your traffic if you use a landing page . Your landing page>> Offer url . But to be safe it's simple ! Just keep things LEGIT.

Well, you can hide your refferer or create a landing page - network won`t know from where is coming your traffic. But If you hide your refferer it will be suspecious to network/advertiser and they will ask you for some proofs regarding your traffic source(screenshots of your ad network where you are buying your traffic, your ad copy,etc), If you can`t provide proofs you won`t get paid. If you send quality traffic to advertiser, believe me they do not care as long as you do it.Wink
Latest Thanks - View all

staffer(2015-03-07 07:45 AM) lipovpetr(2015-03-07 03:22 AM) 

PM ME IF YOU NEED SOME HELP TO GET APPROVED WITH - CRAKREVENUEˇˇ

[Image: JQdY0fL.png]

2015-03-07, 03:35 AM,
(2015-03-07, 03:14 AM)Freevy Wrote: i don't think they can see your traffic if you use a landing page . Your landing page>> Offer url . But to be safe it's simple ! Just keep things LEGIT.

(2015-03-07, 03:15 AM)dice Wrote: i think as long as your earning are low no one will notice
but once you earn big the aff manager will start investigating your method
if he finds out that you're hiding your traffic he will ask you to show some stats
if you're not able to prove, they will ban you

(2015-03-07, 03:19 AM)Darster Wrote:
(2015-03-07, 02:47 AM)abbystabby Wrote: Alright, So I have a method I want to try which i believe will bring me some traffic. Now my question is, Are CPA networks able to tell where this traffic is coming from?

(2015-03-07, 03:04 AM)Nightcore Wrote: They CAN see where traffic comes from, but most networks don't really bother. When you get accepted you tell them your promotion methods and that's it, they don't really care after that.

Well, you can hide your refferer or create a landing page - network won`t know from where is coming your traffic. But If you hide your refferer it will be suspecious to network/advertiser and they will ask you for some proofs regarding your traffic source(screenshots of your ad network where you are buying your traffic, your ad copy,etc), If you can`t provide proofs you won`t get paid. If you send quality traffic to advertiser, believe me they do not care as long as you do it.Wink

I wish i could PM you the landing page! My post count is still to low >_<

Anyways, I created a subdomain from a blog of mine just to test this out without buying a new domain all together. I Iframed an offer there and every things appears to look as intended.

I had to mess with the code a lot and i ended up with this.

[iframe src="My Affiliate link" width="100%" height="1500"]

Nothing fancy, Every other way messed with the theme i was using.

I don't know how to hide my referrer so hopefully I'm okay in that aspect.

My method wont be misleading, I plan to drive traffic in a way that they know what they are signing up for.

Without giving the method away all together its offline traffic, I'll eventually share it hear if it works out for me.

Final question i suppose. If i drive traffic to my landing page that has the offer Iframed, Can the affiliate network find out if the traffic was entering the URL manually? So rather than them clicking it through PPC or finding me through SEO they type in the URL them selves.

I'm super ready to try this! Could barely sleep last night = D
2015-03-07, 03:37 AM,
They can find out where your traffic comes from, but only by referrer unless you are forced to add a tracking script to your landing page. What you could do is funnel your traffic through your landing page. Promotion method (e.g. youtube) > landing page > offer.

Join the best CPA network & use the best hosting
HostWinds (COUPON: XY99OFF FOR 99% OFF!)
[Image: gNHNyvQ.gif]
➪ BANK HARD!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 8 501 2 hours ago
Last Post: nutnuts
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 189 Yesterday, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 83 Yesterday, 12:32 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 200 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  Sharecash Is Dead Any Other Option For USA Traffic? vinit91 4 208 2017-12-09, 11:10 PM
Last Post: hallow8

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top