CPA Network And Blackhat Niches - Fake Content, Misleading Content, Ect
2014-12-22, 08:52 AM,
Hi,

I noticed that a lot of CPA company's do not allow fake content, misleading content, ect. How is it that people are doing game h@cks with CPA as it is fake content? Is there a network that allows fake misleading content?
2014-12-22, 11:57 AM,
They probably don't check.
It's less money in their pocket if they do close accounts for blackhat activities so I doubt it'll happen.
2014-12-22, 01:14 PM,
I know CPAGrip and CPALead won't close your account because of modified content. And almost all PPD accept that kind of content. If you want to get into blackhat niches never use adwork, ascend they are very strict to the content.
2014-12-22, 01:37 PM,
Do CPAGrip and CPALead allow game h@ck niches ?
2014-12-23, 04:53 AM,
CPAGrip and CPALead do not allow blackhat niches. However you can EASILY modify your blackhat niches into whitehat niches with an extra 10 minutes of work. Example:

If your niche is "Free gems in clash of clans"

Then after they complete the survey give them a .pdf file telling them how they can get free gems in clash of clans by downloading "FreeMyApps" and completing offers in exchange for gems.
2015-03-11, 03:09 PM,
Simple you just hide the referer, and don't mention any blackhat term on your download page.
2015-03-11, 04:15 PM,
If you provide the users something, then it's not fake (well, not all of it). Just use a generator, but in the end provide them at least something - PDF gudie, some forum thread where it talked about some glitches/ways to get something free...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for affiliate network for movies/tvshows website xdoctorx 1 64 2 hours ago
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Cpa + pinterest ? shinigamis0 1 83 2 hours ago
Last Post: JoeSpirit
  LAW CONSEQUENCES of using black hat niches obik69 20 1,222 6 hours ago
Last Post: singgi11
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 1 95 7 hours ago
Last Post: shervin
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 9 365 9 hours ago
Last Post: zigson

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB