CPA Mobile Offers
2014-12-31, 08:38 AM,
Okay so I've focused on firstly target my country, which is Portugal.
We have these offers.
i.gyazo. com/b4176f89e05ab06b829c18b3ec42b121.png
First, what does mobile means?
Does it means that the user must be in his phone to complete the offer?

How can I put these offers on my landing page?
I'd like to try all of them, mobile and non-mobile.
How could I do it?
How can I edit the offers that are currently on there?
How do I get the code?
This is confusing.
2014-12-31, 11:45 AM,
(2014-12-31, 08:38 AM)U S D Wrote: Okay so I've focused on firstly target my country, which is Portugal.
We have these offers.
i.gyazo. com/b4176f89e05ab06b829c18b3ec42b121.png
First, what does mobile means?
Does it means that the user must be in his phone to complete the offer?

How can I put these offers on my landing page?
I'd like to try all of them, mobile and non-mobile.
How could I do it?
How can I edit the offers that are currently on there?
How do I get the code?
This is confusing.

Mobile means they are only available on mobile devices (aka: iphone, ipod, android...)

1: the content locker you create automatically generates links that they can submit. If they are on their pc, they will not be given a mobile offer. If they are on their phone they will not be given a normal locker.

2: If you would like to separate it you could turn off the locker, but I highly recommend you do not do that. Otherwise target on specific group mobile/not mobile.

3: You cannot edit an offer, those offers are what you are advertising

4: Go here for a link locker: https://www.cpagrip.com/admin/panels_web...ck_url.php
Here for a content locker or popup: https://www.cpagrip.com/admin/panels_web...ontent.php

Then click view code after you create one.

It seams that you are very new to this, I suggest you do some research before jumping in.

"Never dive in water not knowing how deep it is. You might hurt your head" - ME XD
Latest Thanks - View all

jayse4n(2014-12-31 01:16 PM) 
2014-12-31, 12:00 PM,
If you really want to promote direct offers instead of the link locker, your website should use a plugin/script to determine if the user is using a mobile phone or a normal desktop PC. But these plugins/scripts are not 100 % accurate, so they need to be permanently maintained.

Additionally you should think about foreign traffic, that always comes in, like users from Brazil (which speak PT) or users from PT (which are tourists/guests/foreign people and don't speak PT).

So, my suggestion is either: Use the standard link locker first.
Latest Thanks - View all

U S D(2014-12-31 07:02 PM) 

This place is intentionally left blank.
2014-12-31, 07:09 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-12-31, 07:09 PM by U S D.)
(2014-12-31, 12:00 PM)BlackHatSEO Wrote: If you really want to promote direct offers instead of the link locker, your website should use a plugin/script to determine if the user is using a mobile phone or a normal desktop PC. But these plugins/scripts are not 100 % accurate, so they need to be permanently maintained.

Additionally you should think about foreign traffic, that always comes in, like users from Brazil (which speak PT) or users from PT (which are tourists/guests/foreign people and don't speak PT).

I'm not promote direct offers, I'm making my own content locker, which gives the user the highest perfoming surveys, but the probblem is that mobile offers requires the user to be on mobile phone...

(2014-12-31, 12:00 PM)BlackHatSEO Wrote: If you really want to promote direct offers instead of the link locker, your website should use a plugin/script to determine if the user is using a mobile phone or a normal desktop PC. But these plugins/scripts are not 100 % accurate, so they need to be permanently maintained.

I'm not promote direct offers, I'm making my own content locker, which gives the user the highest perfoming surveys, but the probblem is that mobile offers requires the user to be on mobile phone...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Best Site for Finding Mobile Niches DrKent 31 2,815 Yesterday, 02:12 PM
Last Post: devloperlm
  [GET] CPA TWISTER (EARN 4000$ or HIGHER) A7-strohhut 103 15,239 2017-10-17, 06:57 AM
Last Post: wirasakty
  [METHOD] Local SEO and CPA Offers to $100/day Proster 8 811 2017-10-17, 12:44 AM
Last Post: siddakrish
  CPA Marketing: The Ultimate Guide (Brought To You By Backlinko) LB'Decoy 13 645 2017-10-15, 11:03 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  The complete CPA Guide to $500 a day. pod3g 79 12,351 2017-10-10, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Have_a_good_day

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top