CPA Marketing w/o Website
2017-01-19, 10:35 PM,
Hello Everyone! Would like to introduce myself but i'll head on over to the introduction section after this post Smile

I'm new to the CPA world and was looking into it before getting started. I believe I understand the basics (get a promotion via Network and generate traffic for commission) but I don't have a website!

Can anyone here guide me in the right direction as to what my possibilities are without a website to have traffic from? I've done a little research as far as mailing lists and using paid traffic, i'm just not sure how well paid traffic turns over in this industry.

Thanks in advanced! Off to the intro's page Nerd
2017-01-21, 01:34 PM,
I think you are better off just getting/making a website. You can easily just rip off landing pages, but it could be worthwhile to learn HTML and CSS if you want to do this in the long run
2017-01-21, 04:16 PM,
As said, making your own website even if its something free on Blogger will be the best way to go.

[Image: Untitled-2-1.png]
2017-01-21, 04:26 PM,
Go for your own site dude
2017-01-21, 05:43 PM,
(2017-01-21, 01:34 PM)Visualize Wrote: You can easily just rip off landing pages

Besides the fact that it's not fair at all to rip other landing pages and it's illegal in most counties: Please be aware that some landing page developers integrate some "hidden" code to get leads on their own CPA accounts, even if you think you've changed everything inside their code. I heard of other malware, too.

So better buy landing pages officially or let them develop (have a look at the marketplace section here).

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2017-01-25, 12:52 AM,
(2017-01-21, 04:16 PM)shaunm Wrote: As said, making your own website even if its something free on Blogger will be the best way to go.
(2017-01-21, 01:34 PM)Visualize Wrote: I think you are better off just getting/making a website. You can easily just rip off landing pages, but it could be worthwhile to learn HTML and CSS if you want to do this in the long run

So let me get this straight: I should get a generic domain that can be used for any niche landing page, then funnel to my direct link from a custom landing page (create a new landing page for each promo i'm running). Sorry for the noob question(s), just looking for the best way to go about this correctly!

(2017-01-21, 05:43 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2017-01-21, 01:34 PM)Visualize Wrote: You can easily just rip off landing pages

Besides the fact that it's not fair at all to rip other landing pages and it's illegal in most counties: Please be aware that some landing page developers integrate some "hidden" code to get leads on their own CPA accounts, even if you think you've changed everything inside their code. I heard of other malware, too.

So better buy landing pages officially or let them develop (have a look at the marketplace section here).

Thank you for the heads up!
2017-01-25, 03:22 AM,
(2017-01-25, 12:52 AM)Zyron Wrote: So let me get this straight: I should get a generic domain that can be used for any niche landing page, then funnel to my direct link from a custom landing page (create a new landing page for each promo i'm running). Sorry for the noob question(s), just looking for the best way to go about this correctly!

Thats what I would do.
Latest Thanks - View all

Zyron(2017-01-26 07:00 AM) 

[Image: Untitled-2-1.png]
2017-01-25, 08:39 PM,
why don't you create a website instead? it is easy to create, it is not even required to have knowledge in html or css.
2017-01-26, 02:18 AM,
You pretty much need a landing page for everything, so you need to get your own hosting.
Latest Thanks - View all

Zyron(2017-01-26 07:00 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for affiliate network for movies/tvshows website xdoctorx 1 74 10 hours ago
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Cpa + pinterest ? shinigamis0 1 98 10 hours ago
Last Post: JoeSpirit
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 1 102 Yesterday, 07:46 PM
Last Post: shervin
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 9 374 Yesterday, 05:48 PM
Last Post: zigson
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 173 2017-10-22, 06:24 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top