CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

CPA Marketing Native Ads Case Study
2019-07-11, 04:36 AM,
Hello all.

I'm new to the forum and wanted to post a case study that I am about to do on native ads.

I'm hoping to give you all value and also hoping to receive help along the way.

1. Traffic: MGID
2. Affiliate Network: Adcombo
3. Geo: Indonesia
4. Payout: $8.5
5. Offer Type: Parasites
5. Tracker: TestEasily
6. Targeting: Mobile
7. Targeting: All browsers

I will start with 5 ads, 2 landing pages, 2 offer pages (same offer but different variations of offer pages).

I will start with the minimum ad spend of $50 so that I don't overspend. This will allow me to come home from work and make changes based on that day's data. I've run campaigns in the past and got screwed in overspending when I should have just paused the campaign and made modifications and THEN resumed. Also, this is a low payout offer so overspending can be easily done.

I'm going to try and optimize the campaign at the ad level, landing page level, and offer level first before I start pausing widgets. But if I continually test new creatives and see no progress in boosting ROI, I will start to pause widgets that look like they will be unprofitable based on CTR.

I will definitely be pausing widgets along the way that reach 1x offer payout no sale.

Question for you guys. Should I incorporate more ads, landing pages, or offer pages into the mix for this initial run or just start with the 5 ads, 2 landing pages, 2 offer pages?

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to hearing your guys comments.
2019-07-11, 05:13 AM,
Hey bud, you posted it on wrong forum section, this should be in:
https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Case-Stu...s-Bragging
I'm sure @CharlieHarper will take care of that (you're new). This looks interesting, I will follow it for sure. Gl bud and please, keep us updated. Cool

↘ Best CPA for Desk/Mobile Traffic! ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]

$5 SIGN UP BONUS, BTC PAYOUT, Weekly Pay

2019-07-11, 10:47 AM,
Thread moved.

Thank you, @DrKent

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-07-12, 01:48 AM,
My bad for posting wrong section will do it in the right place next time.

I will definitely keep you guys updated on the campaign.

As of today, the ad moderators still have to approve my ads.

Thanks!
2019-07-19, 01:00 AM,
Okay guys first update.

I have a rule for CPA marketing which I plan on sticking to for the foreseeable future which is to never run one pre-sell page/offer page combination more than 3 times offer payout if there is no conversion.

I have 2 pre-sell pages and 2 offer pages rotating for this campaign. So how I calculated the total spend I would spend before stopping the campaign and adjusting was $8.5 * 2 * 3 = $51

I ran $51 yesterday (took awhile to get my campaign approved - had some graphic images on the pre-sell pages with like worms and stuff).

I have 4 sales being held in Adcombo (these are COD offers you have so you have to wait until Adcombo closes sale with the customer on the phone.

I will not run the campaign until these hold results are in because I am not trying to overspend. I really want to go slow with this campaign and make wise choices instead of just spending spending spending with no cap like I've done before.

Once the sales are finalized I will see which performed best. If it's obvious, I will cut out the losing pages and then run a multivariate test on the winning combination. If it isn't obvious, I will run for another day to get more data. The ad companies like to tell you to never pause your campaign, but that isn't a good idea if you have to work during the day.

I think you should run the campaign continuously once you have a good converting funnel and at that point you would start shutting off bad widgets.

I'm really excited about this campaign with 4 potential sales with limited spend. It is looking like this could have a chance.

If you guys got any comments to help me please let me know.
2019-07-19, 03:22 AM,
(2019-07-19, 01:00 AM)jtmoneybags Wrote: Okay guys first update.

I have a rule for CPA marketing which I plan on sticking to for the foreseeable future which is to never run one pre-sell page/offer page combination more than 3 times offer payout if there is no conversion.

I have 2 pre-sell pages and 2 offer pages rotating for this campaign. So how I calculated the total spend I would spend before stopping the campaign and adjusting was $8.5 * 2 * 3 = $51

I ran $51 yesterday (took awhile to get my campaign approved - had some graphic images on the pre-sell pages with like worms and stuff).

I have 4 sales being held in Adcombo (these are COD offers you have so you have to wait until Adcombo closes sale with the customer on the phone.

I will not run the campaign until these hold results are in because I am not trying to overspend. I really want to go slow with this campaign and make wise choices instead of just spending spending spending with no cap like I've done before.

Once the sales are finalized I will see which performed best. If it's obvious, I will cut out the losing pages and then run a multivariate test on the winning combination. If it isn't obvious, I will run for another day to get more data. The ad companies like to tell you to never pause your campaign, but that isn't a good idea if you have to work during the day.

I think you should run the campaign continuously once you have a good converting funnel and at that point you would start shutting off bad widgets.

I'm really excited about this campaign with 4 potential sales with limited spend. It is looking like this could have a chance.

If you guys got any comments to help me please let me know.

Love the test. So the ad's are just popup ads basically? and do you have a LP?

With LP it is said to improve conversion rate most of the time.

Hope they go through!

Repetition & Improvement
2019-07-26, 12:41 AM,
These ads are native ads. I have 2 LPs and 2 offer pages rotating evenly.

2 sales went through, 1 is still in hold, and 1 was rejected. I already see some profitable elements for example, iphone is profitable.

1 add got both sales and it is profitable.

1 offer page got both sales.

I am going to run it another day at the same $51 budget to gather a little more data.

Since the campaign looks like there is probability of success, I don't mind putting more money in at this point.

After this spend I will run with the best landing page, offer page, ad, and phone type.

I'll also start shutting off widgets at that point.

This is an interesting campaign because I can already start to tell clear winning variables and clear losing variables.

Please let me know any advice you might have.
2019-07-26, 04:12 PM,
very informative! thanks!
2019-08-04, 01:00 AM,
interested journey. i am also running some campaigns with adcombo for olymp trade i have got 14 leads on hold waiting from them to confirm so i can optimize and invest more my traffic source is propellerads.

I don't mind sharing my stats if someone is interested. Only thing i am not willing to share is Geo.

Would you mind sharing your following stats reason i asked is my stats for some COD offers were not got very low CTR on LP but CR on sales page is always high. Since these GEOs are not non english so i need to stay with Pre-Landers provided by @adcomobo

Impressions in MGID
Clicks on your Images.

Landing Page Clicks
Langing Page CTR
2019-08-17, 03:48 PM,
Any updates? Interesting journey.