CPA Lead - Offers deny
2014-04-02, 01:18 AM,
Hello Elites members
I need some knowledge help regarding CPALead for GPT website.

Here is my situation: I have GPT website approved by CPALead (Virtual Currency) and I added them offer wall to my website.All working fine but I never understand how or why I earn $100 and few days later they run back to $0.00 ??

Consider that I did check my bad lead history and there is nothing.
I am confused since my member must be paid for the offers he completed and there no actual deny from CPALead or may be is but I cant find it?

I am not really sure of the process of work must be done.Do I must confirm the amount earned by that member and pay from my pocket or deny and excuse saying sorry but I will not get paid so you do too.

Please I need your advice and also lead me a place where I car learn more about the situation.

Thanks
2014-04-03, 01:33 AM,
no one can help?
please guys i need your assistance :/
2014-04-03, 01:35 AM,
Hi!
Please post some pictures and logs of your traffic. Without any data we can't help.
2014-04-06, 04:15 AM,
(2014-04-03, 01:35 AM)MrMe Wrote: Hi!
Please post some pictures and logs of your traffic. Without any data we can't help.

Sorry for my late replay.Im currently moving my websites to new server.
I can provide a image of my traffic from cpalead showing the traffic from 01/march till today.
Im not sure why but that is not the info posted from my postback at my website.
I have member generated $33 and my settings are %50 share so i must find $66 at my cpalead account but instead i have about $14 only.
What could cause that?

prntscr.com/37bwc9

There are no bad leads for that period.
I wonder where the info for the offers went?Are they reversed and why I was not provided with information about it?

I will be able to post proof of my member completed offers from my website right after the movement is done.
2014-04-06, 06:32 AM,
i had 200$+ in cpalead and then they sent me 90$ on western union and my balance turned to -290$
and i still dont know why and won't bother it cause im working in another company.

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2014-04-06, 06:43 AM,
why dont you email the support?
2014-04-06, 07:34 AM,
Mate try another network. I have been testing Adscend Media and so far their conversion rate is the best among others..

Sig goes here...
2014-04-06, 07:55 AM,
clearly something we cant help with
dont understand why you wouldnt contact an AM instead of posting here
2014-04-06, 09:32 PM,
I did contacted them requesting for more information or to explain why is that happening.
They send me a bad leads report from february asking if that is what I wanted?
I clearly asked for march report if any....
I tough it is my mistake and wanted to recheck with someone who have experience.
From your reactions I get kind of calm.I see it wasnt only me.

I am currently using Adworkmedia,Superrewards,BLVD and Matomy offer walls but since I am new there are not many completed offers and no issues to share about them.

Just that single problem with CPALead.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 1 92 4 hours ago
Last Post: shervin
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 9 362 6 hours ago
Last Post: zigson
  Cpa + pinterest ? shinigamis0 0 76 Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Last Post: shinigamis0
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 366 48,650 Yesterday, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Endeavour
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 167 Yesterday, 06:24 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top