CPA Lead Help
2014-11-17, 07:59 PM,
Hi,

So I have just done my first post on my new game hacks website. GOt a video about clash of clans hack from my website and uploaded it to my site, then wrote about it a bit.

But I am new to CPA lead, dont really know what to do there.

Can anyone tell me how to get started with the CPA lead side of things? Like what section and what to put in there.

Also my referrer told me to put in a non working file, but where should I get it from and what should it be?

Sorry for being a CPA noob, but remember we were all noobs one day.

Thanks!
2014-11-17, 08:04 PM,
I think what he meant by that is creating a modified hack or something, upload it to mediafire and lock the link with link locker on CPAlead, or just use content locker. So it'll be something like this, Get views on video > Redirect them to your site > then to your landing page on cpalead.
Latest Thanks - View all

mooton(2014-11-17 11:51 PM) 

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2014-11-17, 08:46 PM,
create a link locker put the link below the video asking the users to download the file of h@ck.
Latest Thanks - View all

mooton(2014-11-17 11:51 PM) 
2014-11-17, 11:52 PM,
Ok thanks, I'm off to make my first link locker.
2014-11-18, 05:55 AM,
So I have my first link locker ready to rock.

But now I am thinking about traffic generation.

I think I have no hope of search engine traffic since I chose "League of Legends Hack" as my main Keyword.

I'd prefer non YT traffic generation too since I am banned from there, also don't see how you could get much traffic from there before you're banned in blackhat niches.

Any traffic generation advice please?
2014-11-18, 01:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-18, 01:36 PM by anuchowdhury.)
bro... if your referrer told you to put non working file... you can put any kinda exe file... thats all we do... we know its wrong... but it ok for this.

UNLIMITED GMAIL AND FB ID SELL
2014-11-18, 04:40 PM,
(2014-11-18, 01:24 PM)anuchowdhury Wrote: bro... if your referrer told you to put non working file... you can put any kinda exe file... thats all we do... we know its wrong... but it ok for this.

I did do, but now I'm just wondering about traffic, because I know from my other ventures, this is the hard part.
2014-11-18, 06:51 PM,
(2014-11-18, 04:40 PM)mooton Wrote: I did do, but now I'm just wondering about traffic, because I know from my other ventures, this is the hard part.

same problem here bro... this is the most important part of this game.. im also trying my best.. but not successful yet.. Cry

keep trying.. best of luck.. Smile

UNLIMITED GMAIL AND FB ID SELL
2014-11-18, 06:53 PM,
(2014-11-18, 04:40 PM)mooton Wrote:
(2014-11-18, 01:24 PM)anuchowdhury Wrote: bro... if your referrer told you to put non working file... you can put any kinda exe file... thats all we do... we know its wrong... but it ok for this.

I did do, but now I'm just wondering about traffic, because I know from my other ventures, this is the hard part.

People will mostly tell you to stick with youtube, if you don't have money to invest for SEO, and also facebook, like facebook ads, fanpages and facebook commenting.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2014-11-18, 08:07 PM,
Your referrer must be a douche bag lol he must tell you all these, I wish you are my referral lol. Upload again and again change the video make your page viral. Create new accounts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 66 26 minutes ago
Last Post: DrKent
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 4 283 1 hour ago
Last Post: YT Publisher
  What is better - Pay Per Lead or Cost Per Action? alex_admitad 5 90 Today, 01:00 AM
Last Post: ougasoft
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 211 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 210 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top