CPA Help/Advice
2014-12-05, 11:11 AM,
I need help from someone who can direct me to the right path. I recently joined a well know CPA network called CPAGrip. The only way I get leads at the moment is by promoting not genuine hacks and generators. I create those fake programs in visual studio. Then I promote the fake stuff on my website and I am able to get a decent number of targeted traffic. The traffic is rising day by day as I am working hard to get more traffic rolling. I get a few leads a day.

However, I want to move away from what I am doing and start something legit. I just don’t know what to start. I am not good at picking niches. I don’t know what will work with CPA and how can it be implemented. I already purchased hosting for 12 months and can get a domain name too. If someone would give me an idea of what to promote or what will work, I will be grateful. Add me on Skype (luky-west) as I am online most of time and it’s an easy tool to communicate.
Share This Thread :