CPA GRIP - GERMAN OFFER CONVERSION RATE (Experiences)
2016-11-26, 01:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-26, 01:10 AM by interpolyst.)
(2016-11-26, 12:03 AM)Biosade Wrote: Ahh so you think cpagrip rips some traffic because you said with low quality Content Locker it was same like after they modified it again? Stats did look kinda wired because its very wired with the +-20% CTR

Yes and if you have looked at the attachments, there is traffic increasing and CR doping down until it gets around 1% + - in very short period.

Plus, I already wrote a replay to your comment, but it is flagged (don't know why) it is on moderator inscpetion. Hope it would let it online :))

Plus, traffic is not old even 2 months. And there is, according to network, lead lose - traffic stays steady.

Plus, CTR to site from google serach is increased.

But hey...it's probably bad luck - LOL
Share This Thread :

2016-11-26, 03:20 AM,
(2016-11-26, 01:07 AM)interpolyst Wrote:
(2016-11-26, 12:03 AM)Biosade Wrote: Ahh so you think cpagrip rips some traffic because you said with low quality Content Locker it was same like after they modified it again? Stats did look kinda wired because its very wired with the +-20% CTR

Yes and if you have looked at the attachments, there is traffic increasing and CR doping down until it gets around 1% + - in very short period.

Plus, I already wrote a replay to your comment, but it is flagged (don't know why) it is on moderator inscpetion. Hope it would let it online :))

Plus, traffic is not old even 2 months. And there is, according to network, lead lose - traffic stays steady.

Try a other network. Even if its just for a day, so you can compare the stats.
But if i remember correctly i tried other networks and i made most money with cpagrip. But i think it depends on niche and traffic.

[Image: oit5ag.jpg]
2016-11-26, 06:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-26, 06:29 PM by interpolyst.)
Small Update - sundenly after 5 days of 0% CR on specific offers during those 5 days, after 2450 unique clicks and 5 leads - today, increasing is happening on 8%+ CR and 1,20+ EPC on some offers. What to say...

Here is ''today'' in first 3h.

(2016-11-26, 03:20 AM)Biosade Wrote:

But if i remember correctly i tried other networks and i made most money with cpagrip. But i think it depends on niche and traffic.

Traffic is high quality mate. So, no one can tell me it is bad luck or normal cause NET CR is just fine during my ''bad luck days''.

2450 unique clicks = 5 leads.

Yeah, right.
2016-11-26, 06:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-26, 07:31 PM by Mr. Tokyo.)
Just try another network. You cannot get to clear conclusions if you do not do this.

Because if your traffic performs the exact same on another network, then basically all you're concluding right now about CPAGrip won't be true.
2016-11-27, 10:14 PM,
Hi interpolyst,

Thanks for your post and your concerns regarding our German campaigns. I've noticed a global drop in the performance of DE advertisers too and I want to reassure you that we are looking into it seriously. At Gripped Media, we strive to ensure that the inventory we're bringing to your campaigns is rock solid so that when you're driving traffic, you see a solid conversion.

Right now, DE has been seeing a drop for about a two weeks. This is not totally abnormal; as advertiser budgets shift, the performance of a respective market can too.

If you PM me your affiliate ID, I'd be happy to look into which campaigns were causing you issues and work on improving things for you.

You can also try out another network - split testing is a great way to tell if it's you, or if there's a network performance issue. I'd be wary of anyone who is trying to send you a referral link from this thread, however - as statistics can be manufactured by people trying to sell the network initially and then it will very generally reduce in performance over time. Try networks you select, not ones people 'sell' you from this thread.

At any rate, I am going to be optimizing DE this week more seriously based on this thread. So, I appreciate you making this post. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Really, we're always here to help our members make as much revenue as possible :)

Thanks again,
John
Latest Thanks - View all

today1991(2016-11-29 12:29 PM) baxxx(2016-11-28 07:20 AM) Biosade(2016-11-28 05:24 AM) 
2016-11-28, 02:58 AM,
I would suggest split testing your traffic to see which works better for you. It's the best option.
2016-11-29, 02:18 AM,
(2016-11-27, 10:14 PM)CPAGripJohn Wrote: Hi interpolyst,

Thanks for your post and your concerns regarding our German campaigns. I've noticed a global drop in the performance of DE advertisers too and I want to reassure you that we are looking into it seriously. At Gripped Media, we strive to ensure that the inventory we're bringing to your campaigns is rock solid so that when you're driving traffic, you see a solid conversion.

Right now, DE has been seeing a drop for about a two weeks. This is not totally abnormal; as advertiser budgets shift, the performance of a respective market can too.

If you PM me your affiliate ID, I'd be happy to look into which campaigns were causing you issues and work on improving things for you.

You can also try out another network - split testing is a great way to tell if it's you, or if there's a network performance issue. I'd be wary of anyone who is trying to send you a referral link from this thread, however - as statistics can be manufactured by people trying to sell the network initially and then it will very generally reduce in performance over time. Try networks you select, not ones people 'sell' you from this thread.

At any rate, I am going to be optimizing DE this week more seriously based on this thread. So, I appreciate you making this post. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Really, we're always here to help our members make as much revenue as possible :)

Thanks again,
John

Thank you John for replaying on thread with all additional infos. I'm aware of most things and spliting would be ideal for testing. As for now, stats are showing great volatile in german conversions on daily basis. Hope it would settle out.
Latest Thanks - View all

CPAGripJohn(2016-11-29 04:21 AM) 
2016-11-29, 12:14 PM,
(2016-11-26, 03:20 AM)Biosade Wrote:

hey,guy, are u still providing fb ads account? if yes, please pm me your skype id, i cant send me message right now, thanks.
2016-12-02, 08:38 AM,
(2016-11-25, 08:57 PM)pipskok Wrote: yes i also was noticing wierd behaviours.
i can do no matter what but i already know which days are good which days are bad upfront.
monday is bad no matter what
tuesday is average no matter what
wednesday sometimes really bad sometimes really good
thursday god
friday bad
saturday always best day
sunday bad

and it doesnt matter how many traffic i send its always the same

its rigged

its the shave bro ;)