CPA Conversion Rate Horrible Compared to PPD
2014-02-03, 01:54 AM,
Hello.

Myself and a friend have noticed that the conversion rate we get on FileIce is significantly higher than any of the CPA networks we have tried (we are using the content lockers on both FileIce and the other CPA networks).

Also, despite the higher paying offers/optimisation of offers on the CPA networks, due to the significantly lower conversion rates we end up getting a much lower EPC too.

Is this something that any of you have experienced? If so, any idea what the reason is behind it?

We are using the exact same traffic sources, the exact same website, the same graphics for the widgets... Everything is the same except from the network we use, and yet our conversion rate is dropping from 20% - 30% down to 5% - 10%.

Thanks.
2014-02-03, 02:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-03, 02:10 AM by J@bz.)
I think fileice only counts unique clicks...while most CPA count all clicks. So if someone clicks twice on the same offer on CPA locker it will be seen as two clicks. But if someone does that on Fileice locker it will be seen as one click thus you will see higher CR on PPD. But I am not sure. I have not used FileIce in a long time.

Ultimately to decide what is better look at the earnings. If earnings are similar but you see a big difference in CR then the clicks are calculated differently for each network. If there is a big difference in earnings then you should use the network with the higher earnings.
2014-02-03, 02:08 AM,
You can't compare "CPA" with "ppd". It's better for us that you write what network is converting not good!
Anyway, it's really weird.
2014-02-03, 02:16 AM,
How much are the offer clicks when using CPA? If they are whole lots less than when using PPD, then it might be some content locker issue of the CPA network, like not loading up each time, crossbrowser issues or something like that..
2014-02-03, 02:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-03, 02:25 AM by Bino.)
(2014-02-03, 02:08 AM)klaatu97 Wrote: You can't compare "CPA" with "ppd". It's better for us that you write what network is converting not good!
Anyway, it's really weird.

FileIce has been very consistent with an average of 20% CR vs AWM, CPALead and CPAGrip which were significantly lower (5% - 10%).

(2014-02-03, 02:16 AM)innozemec Wrote: How much are the offer clicks when using CPA? If they are whole lots less than when using PPD, then it might be some content locker issue of the CPA network, like not loading up each time, crossbrowser issues or something like that..

The content locker has to load in order for people to click the offers, though.
2014-02-03, 02:27 AM,
(2014-02-03, 02:24 AM)Bino Wrote: The content locker has to load in order for people to click the offers, though.

thats what i mean exactly... if the clicks are way lower, that could lead to a potential issue with the locker not loading up..
2014-02-03, 02:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-03, 02:28 AM by Calisthenics.)
Okay, so for you the CR is higher on PPD, but what about earnings? I mean, you have to look at the whole picture when comparing such statistics.
2014-02-03, 02:29 AM,
i also notice epc is higher on ppd than cpa...but what i notice is that at the end of the day, i always make a ton more money on CPA...

i dont know why this is but i always stick with CPA, because i always get mroe money. I think these ppd company do something to fake stats to fake high epc but whats most important is money
2014-02-03, 02:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-03, 02:42 AM by Bino.)
(2014-02-03, 02:07 AM)J@bz Wrote: I think fileice only counts unique clicks...while most CPA count all clicks. So if someone clicks twice on the same offer on CPA locker it will be seen as two clicks. But if someone does that on Fileice locker it will be seen as one click thus you will see higher CR on PPD. But I am not sure. I have not used FileIce in a long time.

Ultimately to decide what is better look at the earnings. If earnings are similar but you see a big difference in CR then the clicks are calculated differently for each network. If there is a big difference in earnings then you should use the network with the higher earnings.

On all the networks we tested you could show unique clicks.

(2014-02-03, 02:27 AM)innozemec Wrote:
(2014-02-03, 02:24 AM)Bino Wrote: The content locker has to load in order for people to click the offers, though.

thats what i mean exactly... if the clicks are way lower, that could lead to a potential issue with the locker not loading up..

The clicks are exactly the same, the conversion rate is lower.

(2014-02-03, 02:28 AM)Calisthenics Wrote: Okay, so for you the CR is higher on PPD, but what about earnings? I mean, you have to look at the whole picture when comparing such statistics.

The EPC is lower, so our earnings are lower.

(2014-02-03, 02:29 AM)ABCDE Wrote: i also notice epc is higher on ppd than cpa...but what i notice is that at the end of the day, i always make a ton more money on CPA...

i dont know why this is but i always stick with CPA, because i always get mroe money. I think these ppd company do something to fake stats to fake high epc but whats most important is money

The idea that they fake statistics isn't one I can get on board with, as the number of clicks I get based on the impressions to my site is almost exactly the same, the only thing that differs is the conversion rate.
2014-02-03, 02:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-03, 02:48 AM by Diem.)
PPD -> using offers from all networks. In PPD you have a lot of great offers approach from all CPA networks.

THIS IS HOW I RANK

if you need help PM me :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 386 Yesterday, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 101 2017-12-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  FR advertisers issue with phone providers and Conversion decreased KilluminatiX 134 6,537 2017-12-14, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Aicec
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 215 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 213 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top