CPA Beginner Questions
2017-03-31, 10:03 PM,
Hi Guys,

Im new here in Cpa Elites , one thing first its a great Forum with great Content and great People.

now to my Question, Im want to start making Money Online i m really like Cpa marketing but i dont know how to start right ? i dont have a huge amount of Money im a Student here in Germany and my Pocket is not that big so i should start a Method or Strategy or whatever with at the moment non investment i reinvest for sure in Paid Ads when i make my first good money . Can anyone give me an Advice with what i can start with no investment ?

Greetings from Germany =)
Smile
2017-03-31, 10:37 PM,
Well you're gonna start where we all started at, when we couldn't invest money. You're gonna use a very popular niche (most of the times highly saturated), set up a nice looking landing page with good grammar and spelling, and then you'll have to get your conversions mostly by social engineering, it's long and painful but when you reach a certain amount then you'll be able to invest that money to be able to automate these steps a little bit, rinse and repeat.
Latest Thanks - View all

Pjaddy(2017-03-31 11:09 PM) 
2017-04-01, 01:49 AM,
Just keep trying with the methods, niches and landing pages shared here. Try youtube and facebook group spamming as its very good good free traffic source.
Latest Thanks - View all

Pjaddy(2017-04-01 02:02 AM) 
2017-04-01, 03:35 PM,
Hi Guys,

I have another question, i dont get it with that Content Locker and Landing Page , i need an Offer from a CPA network like CPAGRIP but when i want to do the Freefollower Niche or smthg and there is no offer about that what i do then ? or can i choose another Offer i dont understand that and for what do i need an Content Locker ?

I hope anyone can help me to understand that ^^.

Greetings
2017-04-01, 04:33 PM,
(2017-04-01, 03:35 PM)Pjaddy Wrote: Hi Guys,

I have another question, i dont get it with that Content Locker and Landing Page , i need an Offer from a CPA network like CPAGRIP but when i want to do the Freefollower Niche or smthg and there is no offer about that what i do then ? or can i choose another Offer i dont understand that and for what do i need an Content Locker ?

Greetings

CPAgrip doesn't really like bh niches though.
You offer when its bh, is to promise free followers and then they have to go your landing page for free followers. then they have to do a offer [as in a action, as its CPA, cost per action] and then you get paid.. and they.. don't get their stuff :p
2017-04-01, 04:43 PM,
Ahh okay ,

Get i this right now ? There are 2 kind of Money making methods,

1 . I take an Offer from like CPAGRIP like a Iphone Giveaway build an website like weebly or wix and do the landing page then i go to bitly and short the link and take it into instagram bio or need i an Pre landing page for that ?

2. I download or create and landingpage (Like instagram followers) then put in on my Website hoster and then i can make with CPABuild or CPAGrip an content locker but how i put them on my website ? and how much i get paid for That Content locker offers ? (I think here is a prelanding page also good before they go to my Real Landing page because instagram ?

Greetings

(2017-04-01, 04:33 PM)BlueJoker Wrote:

Greetings

You offer when its bh, is to promise free followers and then they have to go your landing page for free followers. then they have to do a offer [as in a action, as its CPA, cost per action] and then you get paid.. and they.. don't get their stuff :p
2017-04-01, 06:38 PM,
(2017-04-01, 04:43 PM)Pjaddy Wrote: Ahh okay ,

1 . I take an Offer from like CPAGRIP like a Iphone Giveaway build an website like weebly or wix and do the landing page then i go to bitly and short the link and take it into instagram bio or need i an Pre landing page for that ?

2. I download or create and landingpage (Like instagram followers) then put in on my Website hoster and then i can make with CPABuild or CPAGrip an content locker but how i put them on my website ? and how much i get paid for That Content locker offers ? (I think here is a prelanding page also good before they go to my Real Landing page because instagram ?

Greetings

Greetings

Not sure, your explaination sounds rlly fcked up Mad
2017-04-01, 06:46 PM,
Is here an Video or smthg that i can look that i get this is so hard to understand ^^

(2017-04-01, 06:38 PM)BlueJoker Wrote:

Greetings

Greetings

2017-04-01, 10:23 PM,
(2017-04-01, 06:46 PM)Pjaddy Wrote: Is here an Video or smthg that i can look that i get this is so hard to understand ^^

(2017-04-01, 06:38 PM)BlueJoker Wrote:

Greetings

Greetings

If i'm right, Hawk has some beginner videos somewhere to hook you up in the beginning. Not sure though.
Latest Thanks - View all

Pjaddy(2017-04-01 11:29 PM) 
2017-04-03, 05:17 AM,
You can start with blackhat niches if you want to make quick money, there are alot of niches and landing pages shared. You can get a hosting and domain and use them.
Latest Thanks - View all

Pjaddy(2017-04-03 08:00 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 412 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 107 2017-12-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 220 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 216 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 251 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top