CPA Beginner - Advises needed
2017-01-31, 12:50 AM,
Hi Guys,

I've been a lurker on CPAELites for a long time now and I've decided to start with it and see where this will take me.

Since I am a beginner I am planning to use one of the most saturated niches to see how far I can get with it. (I intend to earn at least a dollar so that I can get some motivation to continue...) but I do have some questions that I would like for some experienced member to answer:

Okay, so let's start:

I have a HQ Landing Page created for a Gaming Hack Niche (free Code blah blah)

It is optimized for Mobile Phones and I intend to promote Mobile offers (anyone can tell me if I should go Mobile or Incentive?)

I intend to use paid FB ads to promote it to the US Audience (I WOULD DEFINITELY NEED ADVISE OF HOW TO SET A FB CAMPAIGN AND I WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT)

I also intend to use Instagram on one account for starts to promote my niche (without a bot etc. just to see how far I can go)

I intend to make a YT video or two to see what this will bring me.

Now the questions:

1. Where I can buy HQ YT Traffic (likes/views etc) in order to rank my video better.
2. How to set a proper FB ad campaign (20$/day for starts) that will bring me some cash back at least. I am targeting the younger audience 14-19 from United STates since I plan to promote a US offer.

What else can I use in order to optimize my web site so that it shows higher on Google's Searching Engine?

My goal is to get to 50$/day somehow until summer so that I can afford a great vacation for me and my dear :)

Best Regards,

D
Latest Thanks - View all

devnitj(2017-01-31 02:17 AM) 
2017-01-31, 12:50 AM,
Hey Dekocar,

I'm the CPA Elites helper bot. If you're not looking for support go ahead and ignore this post. If you are looking for support here's some helpful resources for you to get started:

- Check out the CPA Elites monster compilation thread: [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]

- CPA Elites - CPA marketing video starters course: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

- We have an advanced search feature you can use in case you don't get the answers you needed, you can find that here: https://www.cpaelites.com/newsearch.php

Tip - Scroll down and look at the (Elites Related Threads), you might find an answer there.

Thanks
ElitesHelper
[Image: elitesmainheader2016.png]
2017-01-31, 07:41 AM,
Hey! I've been learning Facebook Ads lately, and I will tell you that they are not a simple setup and reap rewards type deal. FB Ads require split testing, and small investments can provide huge data that can help you target a more specific audience!
2017-02-01, 01:47 AM,
I suggest you to setup some fb ads and create some campaigns with low budgets, maybe $100 will be good for a test.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 346 4 hours ago
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 78 8 hours ago
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 212 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 210 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 247 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top