CPA Automated Tool V1.2 | Earn very fast and automated!
2015-10-08, 03:58 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-24, 08:26 PM by RisingShell.)
[Image: WEhC8uw.png]

This tool will keep receiving updates and new features...you are welcome to drop something you wish to see in the next version/update Cool

Update: V1.2

- Changed the structure for security reason
- Admin can now change his password
- Fixed some minor issues...
- Demo Availabe
- Video Installation guide

Update: V1.2.2

- Fixed minor bug for cpagrip network

Demo: onlinepsncode.com

Admin login: onlinepsncode.com/admin

email: admin@admin.com
password: admin

How to install?

======================================

Price: $27
Buy
Latest Thanks - View all

jeronymo29(2015-11-29 08:39 PM) 

[Image: PAlzwHL.png]
2015-10-09, 02:20 PM,
Premium thread listing.
2015-10-09, 10:53 PM,
do you have any demo? I like to see how this look on live
2015-10-09, 11:42 PM,
(2015-10-09, 10:53 PM)mi2 Wrote: do you have any demo? I like to see how this look on live

demo will be up 1-2 days

2015-10-10, 11:42 AM,
Looks really awesome look forward to seeing the demo.
2015-10-10, 08:40 PM,
waitin for the demo, its a nice one
2015-10-11, 03:13 AM,
Just bought this, lets see what it does! Seems like an awesome idea!
2015-10-11, 03:32 AM,
It looks very good. To be honest, it looks more like a bargain if you look at the price. It's that GOOD.
BUT, has any admin/moderator checked the code? I know it will be a lot of code-checking, but this feature is too sensitive to be left unchecked.
What if the script re-sends the niches back to a third party (for example, to the script writer)?
What if the script tries to maliciously inject offers from a third party (hard to be done, but still possible)?
For example, what is the purpose of this vendor folder whatsoever?
I am not trying to accuse nobody, nor saying that the script does all that/any of that. I am just emphasizing the possible areas where and what to check if you are reviewing the script.
Anyway, I bought the script and I have to say (again) that this tool is worth every penny. If you are looking for a CPA solution, don't hesitate to buy the script.

Sign under my referral to AdWork Media and you will have my support how to earn enough daily
2015-10-11, 04:44 AM,
(2015-10-11, 03:32 AM)aleksandrius Wrote: It looks very good. To be honest, it looks more like a bargain if you look at the price. It's that GOOD.
BUT, has any admin/moderator checked the code? I know it will be a lot of code-checking, but this feature is too sensitive to be left unchecked.
What if the script re-sends the niches back to a third party (for example, to the script writer)?
What if the script tries to maliciously inject offers from a third party (hard to be done, but still possible)?
For example, what is the purpose of this vendor folder whatsoever?
I am not trying to accuse nobody, nor saying that the script does all that/any of that. I am just emphasizing the possible areas where and what to check if you are reviewing the script.
Anyway, I bought the script and I have to say (again) that this tool is worth every penny. If you are looking for a CPA solution, don't hesitate to buy the script.

No, i don't do that, i am happy to show the admin the code, and please add me on skype: rising.shell if you need any help

PS
if you have any features... or suggestion that you would like in the next version don't hesitate to tell me

2015-10-11, 09:56 PM,
So basically it's content generator CMS? If yes, this is amazing opportunity for everyone on this forum. I remember the times when I was generating 20 websites a day with 3000 article in each and believe me, this thing is very profitable (they were called sattelites or doorways). Most of us here are trying to win the google with quality - quality backlinks, quality articles - but as I understand from the pics this system is working over quantity.
But for sure bro, You have to add the demo, because people could think that you have already opened the sales thread but the actual script isn't ready? I would wait for a demo before I buy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XXX Adult Store|Adult Tube & PinBoard Websites for SALE Ready-to-EARN[50% OFFER] web2experts 22 1,830 Yesterday, 11:58 AM
Last Post: rajabadariqbal
  NEW ✈️ Uber Promo Code ◻️ iPhone X ◻️ Facebook ◻️ PlayStation ⚡⚡ HQ CPA Landing Pages ✔️ ramifenili 7 1,078 Yesterday, 10:10 AM
Last Post: ramifenili
  ★★★★★ INSTAGRAM MENTIONS SERVICE ★★★★★ BEST INSTAGRAM CPA/MARKETING STRATEGY ★★★★★ Hytloth 77 4,661 2017-10-16, 02:52 AM
Last Post: Hytloth
  HOT DEAL [HQ SERVICE]Jabba the Hut's VIDEO PROOF SERVICE [PERFECT FOR CPA/PPD/PPI] Jabba the Hutt 60 4,840 2017-10-15, 05:19 AM
Last Post: TheGreatDane
  SUPER SELLER ☕HOT☕ ★☆★ FUT 18 / iPhone 8 GiveAway / V2 Instagram Followers / CPA LANDING PAGES ★☆★ CounterMind 190 34,126 2017-10-15, 02:38 AM
Last Post: User

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top