Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

[CLOSED] Xmas PS4 Giveaway Including... Logitech Keyboard, Amazon Fire TV Etc...
2014-11-29, 02:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-01, 12:07 PM by CPAElites Team.)
2014-11-30, 05:44 PM,
My best memory from CPAElites is the day when I posted my 2 FR leads in a matter of seconds, I was so hyped :D

Favorite country to target has to be France, even if my CR is very low :(

Cheers !
2014-11-30, 05:44 PM,
Ok here we go wish me luck!

[Image: ARsJlBx.png]

I've been member of adworkmedia for a while .. my best moment with them is when I have purchased my first PC using the money I made from AWM network Grin before I need to go to internet cafe to come online Grin

My best moment with CPAElites is the time I got motivated by numb3r44's journey and started working hard Grin

My favorite country to target ? I don't have to target as long as I can make money out of that country I will monetize them.
2014-11-30, 05:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-30, 05:50 PM by MrZeus.)
My best moments on CPAElites are, when I got an award for being helpful and a proud member then the two vip status as a reward from --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- which made me pretty happy that day then later I got promoted to a moderator on the forum. So yeah, those are my best moments here :).

And I don't really target countries at the moment, but if I do then it'd probably be France, Netherlands or Germany.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2014-11-30, 05:51 PM,
My best memory in CPAElites was when I got unbanned!
I love targeting Greece.

#projectGodfather
2014-11-30, 05:57 PM,
my best movement is when i got a blogger template for legends secetion and i promoted it a got a France 16 $ lead :)
2014-11-30, 06:01 PM,
It was about a year ago or maybe less when I found this amazing forum and thats when I also started my IM journey. I remember when I first saw the Tutorial and Guides section I was like a kid in a toyshop I was so hyped up that I was reading through them in my Classes :D. Even though I am currently not able to afford CPA Legends I am looking forward to buy it in the future and by doing so to support this awesome community that I am sure have changed a lot of people's lives. Oh and my favourite country to target is Worldwide lol. Still not sure how to exactly target a specific target but I am looking forward to it.

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to participate in this awesome giveaway. It would be amazing gettin any of the prizes as a Christmas gift especially the PS4 :O
2014-11-30, 06:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-30, 06:05 PM by Riven.)
My best memory in CPAelites was back when I joined. I found a bug where normal users where able to see VIP content. I reported it then and got an award and free upgrade to elites. :)

I don't have any favourite country to target. I target everything that gives money.

◉ Facebook Like Script for Blogspot [VIP]

[Image: QbKBZOe.gif]

Old Username: Monster
2014-11-30, 06:09 PM,
Best memory I have with CPAE is when the admin, --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- , actually gave me a free upgrade to show me that he actually cares about his members. I also like to target US, easier for me. :)
2014-11-30, 06:09 PM,
Thank you for the cooperation CPAelites and Adworkmedia, I love you guys! :)

My best memory from AdWorkmedia was when I received my first french lead. 25$!!! You never see that on other networks. Which brings me to my favorite country to target on AdworkMedia: France.