CLOSED
2017-11-09, 02:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-01, 08:28 AM by bryan1.)
CLOSED  CLOSED  CLOSED
2017-11-09, 02:35 PM,
Did you post each video on the same account? If so, that's an automatic red flag to YouTube. You may have done this too quickly to ghost your account or videos. What was the time span from each video - views, likes and comments? It's supposed to look natural.

I don't purchase more than 20K views for each video and mine rank on the first page within a day or two. Sometimes I don't even purchase anything and let it rank by itself, normally it would catch a few natural views by itself. After I see a few views, up to around 25-40, I know that it has potential so I purchase 5K views drip-feed with a few likes.

Regarding your question about YouTube updating. You answered it yourself. You said you saw a video getting ranked in less than one day with less than 50K views. If his video is being ranked, then obviously you can still rank. I'd take things very slow, the fast way with YouTube is like uploading your videos in a minefield and expecting them to stay alive and rank.

It's all about looking natural. I'd also advise not buying comments and doing them yourself unless the accounts look real and if the comments are provided per a natural time frame so it doesn't look like they're botted. Same goes with likes and everything else. It may be a possibility that you stuffed your keywords too much. There's many factors to consider, all you can really do is test yourself.
Latest Thanks - View all

bryan1(2017-11-09 02:59 PM) 

If you're good enough, nobody is stopping you!
2017-11-09, 02:59 PM,
(2017-11-09, 02:35 PM)Aicec Wrote: Did you post each video on the same account? If so, that's an automatic red flag to YouTube. You may have done this too quickly to ghost your account or videos. What was the time span from each video - views, likes and comments? It's supposed to look natural.

I don't purchase more than 20K views for each video and mine rank on the first page within a day or two. Sometimes I don't even purchase anything and let it rank by itself, normally it would catch a few natural views by itself. After I see a few views, up to around 25-40, I know that it has potential so I purchase 5K views drip-feed with a few likes.

Regarding your question about YouTube updating. You answered it yourself. You said you saw a video getting ranked in less than one day with less than 50K views. If his video is being ranked, then obviously you can still rank. I'd take things very slow, the fast way with YouTube is like uploading your videos in a minefield and expecting them to stay alive and rank.

It's all about looking natural. I'd also advise not buying comments and doing them yourself unless the accounts look real and if the comments are provided per a natural time frame so it doesn't look like they're botted. Same goes with likes and everything else. It may be a possibility that you stuffed your keywords too much. There's many factors to consider, all you can really do is test yourself.

- i use different aged account on each upload
- first, i send the views, wait till it gets like 50k or 100k, then start sending the likes and comments, then views are still comming till 200k, with likes,comments too.
- i buy my comments from seoclerks

also, does uploading using a proxy affect the ranking of video? because i used proxies when i uploaded those videos (different proxies on each video ofc)
2017-11-09, 03:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-11-09, 03:23 PM by Aicec.)
(2017-11-09, 02:59 PM)bryan1 Wrote: - i use different aged account on each upload
- first, i send the views, wait till it gets like 50k or 100k, then start sending the likes and comments, then views are still comming till 200k, with likes,comments too.

also, does uploading using a proxy affect the ranking of video? because i used proxies when i uploaded those videos (different proxies on each video ofc)

I believe it was Watt that told me previously that you do not need to use proxies. I don't think a proxy affects the ranking of a video. However, you can check Watt's one thread, he has a great tutorial on ranking YouTube videos.

You should test with a new account and using your real IP, upload a new video with a few sentences about your video (no link in description is advised) and wait a day to see if it would stay up. You can then do your research to see if the video is ghosted or not.

Avoid putting the same keyword (your target KW) in description too many times as that can raise a red flag as well.

If you're good enough, nobody is stopping you!
2017-11-09, 03:32 PM,
(2017-11-09, 02:59 PM)bryan1 Wrote:
(2017-11-09, 02:35 PM)Aicec Wrote: Did you post each video on the same account? If so, that's an automatic red flag to YouTube. You may have done this too quickly to ghost your account or videos. What was the time span from each video - views, likes and comments? It's supposed to look natural.

- i use different aged account on each upload

Make a little bit of activity before you upload video. And proxy does change everything if your ip is blacklisted :D
Latest Thanks - View all

bryan1(2017-11-09 06:07 PM) 
2017-11-09, 04:16 PM,
i feel u, posted like 4 videos (100k each) only 1 ranked

[url=http://a.seoclerks.com/linkin/579206][/url]
2017-11-09, 05:32 PM,
I think YouTube has made some updates.I was able to rank videos without boost at all (no views, likes, and comments), I used only aged accounts.Tried several niches last 3 weeks, without any success in ranking.Still, need to do some testing.
2017-11-09, 06:09 PM,
(2017-11-09, 03:21 PM)Aicec Wrote:
(2017-11-09, 02:59 PM)bryan1 Wrote: - i use different aged account on each upload

I believe it was Watt that told me previously that you do not need to use proxies. I don't think a proxy affects the ranking of a video. However, you can check Watt's one thread, he has a great tutorial on ranking YouTube videos.

You should test with a new account and using your real IP, upload a new video with a few sentences about your video (no link in description is advised) and wait a day to see if it would stay up. You can then do your research to see if the video is ghosted or not.

Avoid putting the same keyword (your target KW) in description too many times as that can raise a red flag as well.

will check that thread and try your tips on low comp niches, thanks man!
2017-11-09, 06:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-11-09, 06:14 PM by bryan1.)
(2017-11-09, 04:16 PM)NoGame Wrote: i feel u, posted like 4 videos (100k each) only 1 ranked
i know man, it's hard. spending alot of money on each video and not even make a decent profit really sucks.

(2017-11-09, 05:32 PM)Dejan Wrote: I think YouTube has made some updates.I was able to rank videos without boost at all (no views, likes, and comments), I used only aged accounts.Tried several niches last 3 weeks, without any success in ranking.Still, need to do some testing.
yeah, i ranked a few videos before by just boosting, but now i can't even rank a single video..
2017-11-09, 07:13 PM,
Everyone on same boat.... Better jv with someone and share results . I myself shed too much money just trying. Now my earnings zero. With 200k views you should be in top 5 position , i manage myself to 2nd page with 10k views. There are many factors working behind ranking. did you try unlisted ? Also, never use new account, its useless .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CLOSED bryan1 4 322 2017-11-21, 09:15 AM
Last Post: CallmeReaz
  CLOSED bryan1 10 670 2017-06-30, 02:35 AM
Last Post: georgeh
  Closed Q757 1 159 2017-03-25, 02:44 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Closed due to not following rule #20 imrichierich 1 353 2016-12-29, 02:57 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  CLOSED bryan1 2 644 2016-12-17, 02:03 PM
Last Post: magali001