CK3's journey to 20$ / day - CPA & S'n'F & FB
2015-07-14, 03:39 PM,
Hello. I started working regularly, so i thought that i will keep this diary regularly too. If you are digits lover, probably you'll love my journey, but if you are searching for action, drugs and parties... go somewhere else. Sorry.

I need to work, because i stash the money for spend some time in Germany and studies. I'll start studying in college in September / October 2016, but earlier (May-August) i'll work in Germany.

I am using a lot of money making methods, duh, i am trying to use. From all of them i loved CPA, because i don't need to care about what i've done. I created LP and uploaded 3 videos? That's fine, but i know that i should create and upload more and more.

Of course, a lot of people are professional in this area and they don't do blackhat/S'n'F/YT spamming, but i'll do. CPA is the one of a couple methods, so i won't spend a lot of time with it. Two hours daily, no more.

For now, i'm earning some cash from one gaming niche. Around 100$ monthly. It is not bad result, because i spent maybe 1,5 hour for creating and promoting this niche. Certainly, i didn't invested any penny. But, it's still just 100$. I want make 6x more in a month.

I'm starting from 91.38$ (i earned it in July), so i have 17 days for earn 528,62$.

Every day i'll create 3 Youtube 2-step PVA accs (maybe somebody want to buy? Grin). First account - 3 LP's (thanks for OMGWTFISTHIS, i love your Landings), second - 2 videos, third - 2 videos. Then set and forget, and when niche will become more popular, i will promote it on Facebook. But for now, just YT.

Of course, i'm creating my own videos. The hardest part of this thing is searching for good background music ;)

Daily's earnings: 0.00$
Month's earnings: 91.38$

PS. Sorry for a lot of "i's", but for now English is not my cup of tea :P

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY [Update #44 - #50] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 77 5,643 1 hour ago
Last Post: HarryNguyen
  JOURNEY [60-70$/day] From zero to hero - making money kwojew 250 37,196 2 hours ago
Last Post: kwojew
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 34 1,309 2 hours ago
Last Post: bapu
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 12 296 3 hours ago
Last Post: OGLegend
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 23 1,142 Yesterday, 11:23 AM
Last Post: ewakr

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top