CEO30K - Long term journey to 30k/month (Updated daily)
2016-07-28, 09:12 PM,
Introduction :-

Hello, I am CEO30K and this is my journey thread. A bit of backstory, I used to do some cpa back in 2012/2013 and have been making little money every since however now I am ready to take it serious and really get somewhere.

I hope to make this a great journey thread which I will update daily with my earnings and a short paragraph or so. Feel free to ask any questions below or PM me with any advice, questions etc.

Goals :-

Incase you haven't seen the introduction thread I made, to simply describe my username (CEO30K), I want to run my own internet marketing business (of sorts) and make about $30k each month (Also have a few small side businesses as extra residual income). This will be years down the road however.

Short term goals:

[] $10 / Day (5 Days straight) - [Date achieved]
[] $25 / Day (5 Days straight) - [Date achieved]
[] $50 / Day (5 Days straight) - [Date achieved]
[] $100 / Day (5 Days straight) - [Date achieved]
[] $200 / Day (5 Days straight) - [Date achieved]

Long term goals:

[] $1k/Month (3 Months straight) - [Date achieved]
[] $2k/Month (3 Months straight) - [Date achieved]
[] $5k/Month (3 Months straight) - [Date achieved]
[] $15k/Month (3 Months straight) - [Date achieved]
[] $30k/Month (3 Months straight) - [Date achieved]

I realize towards the bottom of my Long term goals, they may seem a bit ambitious to be putting at the beginning of a journey, however I believe it is a nice big picture idea. It will push me to keep working to hopefully make it a reality. I truly believe it is possible.

I may add a bit more to this later however I feel it is good enough just now. I will have my earnings below which I will update daily and then I will leave a reply with my more in depth daily reply.

Feel free to add me on Skype.

Earnings

Latest Thanks - View all

omniscience(2016-07-31 11:41 AM) 
2016-07-28, 09:20 PM,
Welcome, and good luck.
2016-07-28, 09:22 PM,
Good Luck Money Smile
2016-07-29, 02:32 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-29, 02:39 AM by CEO30k.)
(2016-07-28, 09:20 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Welcome, and good luck.

Don't know if im missing something but i was trying to edit my post to display my earnings however cant see an edit button?

July 28th - Basically today was a get things together day. I spent most of the time reformating my computer and installing all my software. Something then happened which is funny but dont think I could post on the forum however add me on skype and ill tell you ?, which hindered my progress. I took a look at which networks to go with before i finally called it for the day. Decided to go with CPAGrip and OGads and have both of my accounts activated and ready for tomorrow. Will be up early to get a few hours in.

Earnings: $0

This was expected as I plan on having a catch up for the first few days and learn the new methods before deciding a game plan. Alot has changed since I done it so need to catch up. I am using this time to grow some accounts however.
2016-07-29, 01:03 PM,
(2016-07-29, 02:32 AM)CEO30k Wrote:
(2016-07-28, 09:20 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Welcome, and good luck.

Don't know if im missing something but i was trying to edit my post to display my earnings however cant see an edit button?

July 28th - Basically today was a get things together day. I spent most of the time reformating my computer and installing all my software. Something then happened which is funny but dont think I could post on the forum however add me on skype and ill tell you ?, which hindered my progress. I took a look at which networks to go with before i finally called it for the day. Decided to go with CPAGrip and OGads and have both of my accounts activated and ready for tomorrow. Will be up early to get a few hours in.

Earnings: $0

This was expected as I plan on having a catch up for the first few days and learn the new methods before deciding a game plan. Alot has changed since I done it so need to catch up. I am using this time to grow some accounts however.

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-If-you-a...nt-Read-it
2016-07-29, 02:00 PM,
I like this journey, I'll be watching it, good luck !
2016-07-29, 04:49 PM,
(2016-07-29, 02:00 PM)PandaSamurai Wrote: I like this journey, I'll be watching it, good luck !

Thank you :) The more active the thread the better!
2016-07-29, 05:36 PM,
Wow.. Good luck on your Journey Mate. I'm following you!
2016-07-30, 05:45 PM,
July 29th - I plan on posting my earnings from August (monday) I probably should have just waited to make my thread then but oh well, I will spend this time still getting set up and getting 50 posts i think? so I can edit my original post.
2016-07-31, 08:47 AM,
Good Luck Mate ..............

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,598 5 hours ago
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,300 6 hours ago
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,513 Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,542 Yesterday, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 492 2017-10-21, 11:27 PM
Last Post: iastaff

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top