CEED Stealing Tubebox's source
2014-07-09, 12:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-09, 12:33 PM by bbdownloadz.)
I've spent the last 3 months developing and updating a bot called 'TubeBox'. Making it as good as I possibly could.

As you probably know I've been selling the bot here and once I've sold a number of copies I stopped with the sales.

Here is the sales thread:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-TubeBox-...n-page-one

It was more than clear to me and a lot of more people that it's basically the same as my bot.
All my buyers are able to confirm this once they see the screenshots.

I have added CEED (http://www.cpaelites.com/User-CEED) to skype with a fake account just to ask him a few simple things.
He also ignored my questions in his sales thread.

I have asked him a few simple things about the bot but he didnt want to respond to my questions or didn't know
what I was asking. Looking at the answers here its more than clear he has no idea about the bot.
As someone that made this he should know better.

A few days ago we had a little chat on cpaelites forum:

CEED Wrote:
bbdownloadz Wrote:
CEED Wrote:Hey! Are you still selling it?
I would like to buy it!
Reply as soon as possible, thanks!

Hey I could still sell you a copy if you really want it I guess.
The price is 79$ however.

Let me know what you think.

I will wait for update first. Also i can help you with gui if you want since im a graphic designer.. I dont want nothing in return. Also your bot is spreding like a virus aroud cpa users.. And some ass holes are proffiting from it. Any chance of discount or half now half later since im short.. I used another bot for doing this but requares lots of shit. And that was my only way to make some money. Now everything is down since last update.

Why did he want to buy my bot?

Two guys on skype told me he later on got it from someone for free (stolen copy) and that he said 'I made it in one night'

TubeBox has two parts:
- graphic GUI for settings
- console application for bot (this part is completely stolen)

He basically just reworked the GUI and changed some texts on the console application. This is one of my first version of the bot.
So it doesnt have some additional stuff the new version has.
The structure is exactly the same, so is the log, the way files are saved, the step by step procedure of the program.

Screenshots of his bot:
- https://i.imgur.com/5Wqypeh.jpg (this one is enough).
Everybody that used tubebox can notice the same structure of saving the videos (in account folder names),
the log filename (the txt in there) IS EXACTLY THE SAME, and the log output is the same structure.
I really don't need to show more proof than this. It's enough. Even the spacing on the Log after the text 'skipping video..' is the same as in my first version of the bot (one empty line).
Coincidence?
- https://i.imgur.com/5dYcDoP.png (settings for disabling comments and ratings are the same).
- https://i.imgur.com/6CR8Z3D.png (keywords save format)

This is how tubebox logging looks:
- https://i.imgur.com/PlT1hVw.png

He doesn't have the same things people keep asking me to implement.

I have added him on skype and he said he would tell his programmer to add me but as it seems he is just delaying things.
Also he does not want to send over the bot. Once it's sent over it will be easy to confirm it's stolen.

Here is the conversation: https://i.imgur.com/uF83TI6.png
Latest Thanks - View all

Watwew(2014-07-09 07:54 PM) Ziemny(2014-07-09 03:46 PM) Niki(2014-07-09 01:43 PM) 
2014-07-09, 12:38 PM,
His thread already gone and i think he is banned too for stealing someone script.

[Image: ytsrcpae_500x90.jpg]
2014-07-09, 12:40 PM,
(2014-07-09, 12:38 PM)Krrish Wrote: His thread already gone and i think he is banned too for stealing someone script.

The users thread has been unapproved. The case is now being looked into. The user will be contacted and told to resolve this right away, however, if we feel the case is strong then bans can happen in the mean time.
2014-07-09, 01:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-09, 01:12 PM by bbdownloadz.)
What tubebox does:
All you do is input your yt account details, choose your niches (keywords) and you are good to go.
The bot will find the best/most popular videos on YT for the keyword you specified, it will then proceed
to download the videos, their title, description and tags and reupload the video to your account as unlisted.
It will add your link in the description and replace any existing links (that might be posted on the original video) to your link.
It will then boost the views to 301 and when finished it will make the video public.

His bot does the exact same thing. Nothing different.
It has the exact same functions.
All in the same way and will probably have the same errors.

I'm still waiting for him to send over the bot or some source code. In the meantime...

PROOF #1: Same core bot logic

Let's say I use Tubebox with an account named 'UrsulaLetchfordivn@gmail.com'.

When I use my bot, the bot will generate a folder where it will save videos and a log file.
These are:
- Folder: UrsulaLetchfordivn@gmail.com
- Filename: uploadedVideos-UrsulaLetchfordivn@gmail.com.txt

When you use his bot (he used account name: ClaireHoward88@gmail.com on the screenshot) the exact same thing
happens (https://i.imgur.com/5Wqypeh.jpg). This is visible from the screenshot. How is it a coincidence
that when you use his bot the EXACT same folder and the EXACT same filename gets generated each time?

My bot:
http://prntscr.com/40vgzl
His bot:
https://i.imgur.com/QuxJOgE.png

The log filename is exactly the same. Each file has 'uploadedVideos-' at the beginning.
This is the core logic of the bot and well, if your programming knowledge is not good enough you can't change that easily.

PROOF #2: Same bot output

In general the bot works the same way. You input keywords, settings and choose wether you would like to
disable comments and ratings.

TubeBox logging output: https://i.imgur.com/Ka1XWIJ.png
His bot output: http://prntscr.com/40vie6

PROOF #3: Same settings, same format

The bot uses the exact same settings and other things as TubeBox v1.1.

- Input keywords (same format as tubebox)

(one of the potential buyers on his thread asked him if he can use this for more than 2 keywords.
He replied something like this: I don't know, I haven't tested it. I mean cmon. If you made this you would have tested it).

- Input urls (same as tubebox)

- Input proxies (you only changed ':' to a '|' here) - which is just a simple replace in the source code. No biggie.

- Disable ratings/comments
Tubebox: https://i.imgur.com/PxNg6Db.png
His bot: https://i.imgur.com/QtKvdZf.png

(CEED posted a while ago he needs some basic postback help in PHP - meaning he has 0 programming knowledge)

How is it that there is only one bot like this on the market and when another one pops up it's exactly the same
as Tubebox v1.1. There is no way you would name the log textfile the same as me.
And make the core logic the same. Also if you made the bot why didn't you add any other features?
They are exactly the same. TubeBox has been upgraded a lot since then.

Also why did you want to wait for TubeBox update and then buy it from me?

Even if you went ahead and wrote everything on your own this would still be an exact clone of TubeBox 1.1.

Proof #1 and #2 are strong enough but I ll wait for his bot to come over.
Latest Thanks - View all

Watwew(2014-07-09 07:54 PM) Ziemny(2014-07-09 03:46 PM) Niki(2014-07-09 01:43 PM) 
2014-07-09, 01:09 PM,
(2014-07-09, 01:07 PM)bbdownloadz Wrote: What tubebox does:
All you do is input your yt account details, choose your niches (keywords) and you are good to go.
The bot will find the best/most popular videos on YT for the keyword you specified, it will then proceed
to download the videos, their title, description and tags and reupload the video to your account as unlisted.
It will add your link in the description and replace any existing links (that might be posted on the original video) to your link.
It will then boost the views to 301 and when finished it will make the video public.

His bot does the exact same thing. Nothing different.
It has the exact same functions.
All in the same way and will probably have the same errors.

I'm still waiting for him to send over the bot or some source code. In the meantime...

PROOF #1: Same core bot logic

Let's say I use Tubebox with an account named 'UrsulaLetchfordivn@gmail.com'.

When I use my bot, the bot will generate a folder where it will save videos and a log file.
These are:
- Folder: UrsulaLetchfordivn@gmail.com
- Filename: uploadedVideos-UrsulaLetchfordivn@gmail.com.txt

When you use his bot (he used account name: ClaireHoward88@gmail.com on the screenshot) the exact same thing
happens (/5Wqypeh.jpg). This is visible from the screenshot. How is it a coincidence
that when you use his bot the EXACT same folder and the EXACT same filename gets generated each time?

My bot:
/40vgzl
His bot:
/QuxJOgE.png

The log filename is exactly the same. Each file has 'uploadedVideos-' at the beginning.
This is the core logic of the bot and well, if your programming knowledge is not good enough you can't change that easily.

PROOF #2: Same bot output

In general the bot works the same way. You input keywords, settings and choose wether you would like to
disable comments and ratings.

TubeBox logging output: /Ka1XWIJ.png
His bot output: /40vie6

PROOF #3: Same settings, same format

The bot uses the exact same settings and other things as TubeBox v1.1.

- Input keywords (same format as tubebox)

(one of the potential buyers on his thread asked him if he can use this for more than 2 keywords.
He replied something like this: I don't know, I haven't tested it. I mean cmon. If you made this you would have tested it).

- Input urls (same as tubebox)

- Input proxies (you only changed ':' to a '|' here) - which is just a simple replace in the source code. No biggie.

- Disable ratings/comments
Tubebox: /PxNg6Db.png
His bot: /QtKvdZf.png

(CEED posted a while ago he needs some basic postback help in PHP - meaning he has 0 programming knowledge)

How is it that there is only one bot like this on the market and when another one pops up it's exactly the same
as Tubebox v1.1. There is no way you would name the log textfile the same as me.
And make the core logic the same. Also if you made the bot why didn't you add any other features?
They are exactly the same. TubeBox has been upgraded a lot since then.

Also why did you want to wait for TubeBox update and then buy the from me?

Even if you went ahead and wrote everything on your own this would still be an exact clone of TubeBox 1.1.

Thank you for taking the time to post all the proof, the user has been told to respond to this thread ASAP. If the user fails to do that he will likely be banned from this forum for life. I can see the user is online right now, thus, he would of read the message sent out by today, lets wait and see if he responds.
Latest Thanks - View all

bbdownloadz(2014-07-09 03:16 PM) 
2014-07-09, 07:52 PM,
I understand how hard is to make a working program and spend 3 months on it. I also understand that you are happy with it, but I can't understand why are you so jealous? Or you are just not going very well with a competition?

How can you EVEN think of something like that bbdownloadz?
- Is the YouTube API private? - No, it is public.
- Is it forbidden to make similar application/using the idea? - No, it is not.
- Is it forbidden to advertise application(s) that are similar as someone else's? I guess no, because I haven't read anything here that is saying the opposite.

If anything that I wrote above is wrong, correct me.

And:

- No, we didn't get any code. And to be honest, why are you so afraid of stealing? Didn't you encrypt it?
- I have seen skype share of how your program works and how every feature is working (that is where I got the idea and content from).
- We don't have anything to hide. Whenever the admin say, I will hand him a copy of the program with a temporary activated account and he can test it, scan it or do whatever he want, but you do not have the RIGHT to have and "analyze" the program - if you want to do so, you are welcome but once you pay for the licence as everyone else did.
Oh and btw, making fake account to contact us? - That is very rude from your side dude... We are not hiding, you can add us with your own skype and you are welcome to contact or chit-chat with us.

Kind Regards!
2014-07-09, 08:10 PM,
(2014-07-09, 07:52 PM)CEED Wrote: I understand how hard is to make a working program and spend 3 months on it. I also understand that you are happy with it, but I can't understand why are you so jealous? Or you are just not going very well with a competition?

- Is it forbidden to advertise application(s) that are similar as someone else's? I guess no, because I haven't read anything here that is saying the opposite.

And:

- No, we didn't get any code. And to be honest, why are you so afraid of stealing? Didn't you encrypt it?
- I have seen skype share of how your program works and how every feature is working (that is where I got the idea and content from).
- We don't have anything to hide. Whenever the admin say, I will hand him a copy of the program with a temporary activated account and he can test it, scan it or do whatever he want, but you do not have the RIGHT to have and "analyze" the program - if you want to do so, you are welcome but once you pay for the licence as everyone else did.
Oh and btw, making fake account to contact us? - That is very rude from your side dude... We are not hiding, you can add us with your own skype and you are welcome to contact or chit-chat with us.

Kind Regards!

No, what is rude is stealing the entire source code and then acting like you are the victim.
Saying things like I can't handle competition when it's clear that you stole the entire source code!
I'm not buying my own bot from someone else.

You can't be serious with this post. It doesn't explain anything. Go over the points I wrote down and defend yourself.
Saying 'I saw how your bot works over skype' and I got my idea there is the most idiotic post you could come up with.
I've had enough of this. It's obvious that the source is stolen. You say you got inspired by my tool and you make it exactly the same.
The core mechanics (saving the log in the same filename, the LOG is exactly the same)
You are only fooling yourself, nobody else.

Everybody has his own coding styles.
I can take any blackhat product out there and compare it with tubebox and the output of the program
won't be in the same format. YET yours somehow is.

Do you think this only uses youtube API? Youtube API is 10% of the program (just the uploading).
You should know that. You said the bot is yours.

Explain these two screenshots:
https://i.imgur.com/Ka1XWIJ.png
https://i.imgur.com/49k19Q1.png

HOW in the world it is possible that you made your OWN program and that there is exactly the same empty line in the output.

This is probably the only blackhat bot that uses a interface and then opens up a console app to do the rest.
And your bot is the same.

Explain to me how that is possible?

Stop wasting my time.
2014-07-09, 08:24 PM,
(2014-07-09, 08:10 PM)bbdownloadz Wrote:
(2014-07-09, 07:52 PM)CEED Wrote: I understand how hard is to make a working program and spend 3 months on it. I also understand that you are happy with it, but I can't understand why are you so jealous? Or you are just not going very well with a competition?

And:

Kind Regards!

No, what is rude is stealing the entire source code and then acting like you are the victim.
Saying things like I can't handle competition when it's clear that you stole the entire source code!

You can't be serious with this post. It doesn't explain anything. Go over the points I wrote down and defend yourself.
Saying 'I saw how your bot works over skype' and I got my idea there is the most idiotic post you could come up with.
I've had enough of this. It's obvious that the source is stolen. You say you got inspired by my tool and you make it exactly the same.
The core mechanics (saving the log in the same filename, the LOG is exactly the same)

I can take any blackhat product out there and compare it with tubebox and the output of the program

Do you think this only uses youtube API? Youtube API is 10% of the program (just the uploading).

/Ka1XWIJ.png
/49k19Q1.png

HOW in the world it is possible that you made your OWN program and that there is exactly the same empty line in the output.

This is probably the only blackhat bot that uses a interface and then opens up a console app to do the rest.

Stop wasting my time.

Is that forbidden? How else you will give to knowing that there is supposed to be new uploading?

We don't have anything to explain. If the selling thread should be closed because the 2 programs have similar LOG outputs (having the SIMILAR [not the same] text), let be it... We paid to advertise the program on this forum as you did and everyone else. And I am not wasting your time. You are wasting OUR time.
2014-07-09, 08:25 PM,

And:

Kind Regards!
It is not forbidden to make similar programs from someone's idea but stealing the entire source code (its obvious) and then trying to profit by selling it (when sales of original bot have been closed) is forbidden atleast in this forum.

"Why are you so afraid of stealing?"
Are you trying to tell OP that you have stealed his idea and source code and he shouldn't be mad about it?Shouldn't he be afraid of someone stealing his 3 months hard work?

I hope this gets sorted out fast.
Latest Thanks - View all

bbdownloadz(2014-07-09 11:32 PM) 

Cool
2014-07-09, 08:36 PM,
(2014-07-09, 08:24 PM)CEED Wrote:
(2014-07-09, 08:10 PM)bbdownloadz Wrote:

And:

Kind Regards!

/Ka1XWIJ.png
/49k19Q1.png

Stop wasting my time.

Is that forbidden? How else you will give to knowing that there is supposed to be new uploading?

We don't have anything to explain. If the selling thread should be closed because the 2 programs have similar LOG outputs (having the SIMILAR [not the same] text), let be it... We paid to advertise the program on this forum as you did and everyone else. And I am not wasting your time. You are wasting OUR time.

Frankly I think you have stolen this poor guys work, having looked over the screen shots it does not take a rocket scientist to work that out. I'm making a judgement call here and banning you, we don't want people like you on here that get others hard work in order to prosper out of it. Competition is one thing but taking someones code is something else.

I look after my users on this forum and wont let them be mucked around by other users, yeah, you know what there may be some banned ex users that will cry and tell others I'm a bad guy, no problem, frankly, I'm just happy to be labeled like that by the small minority, because the reality of it is that I only ban users that deserve to be banned.

Thread closed!
Latest Thanks - View all

rajapk12(2014-12-22 01:53 PM) alexparris(2014-09-20 05:22 PM) Peakfire(2014-08-23 08:45 PM) Heseemslegit(2014-08-10 09:48 AM) BaStan(2014-07-24 04:06 PM) Cansis(2014-07-23 12:38 AM) HarshDeep(2014-07-16 07:17 PM) Ernegie(2014-07-13 01:24 AM) Doofenshmirtz(2014-07-12 09:13 AM) Seoinsection(2014-07-11 12:45 PM) WaX(2014-07-11 01:35 AM) Xzyl(2014-07-10 01:54 PM) Jaysamuel(2014-07-10 03:07 AM) Niki(2014-07-10 01:45 AM) Pachu(2014-07-10 01:03 AM) bbdownloadz(2014-07-09 09:29 PM) The_Mentor(2014-07-09 09:08 PM) Diem(2014-07-09 08:37 PM) 

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top