C Coding - Can someone help me?
2014-01-27, 05:37 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-27, 05:37 PM by Eion.)
So, tomorrow is my last day of submitting C projects of school and I completely forgot about it and I just realized it today.Shock

I need some help building the codes for the C projects. I would appreciate if someone take the time and code 4 projects for me. I have to submit a total of 10 projects but I will try to do the remaining 6 myself. Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Here are the 4 projects I need the codes of: (all in C)

1. Write a program in C language to store data in a linked list. Each node of the list stores the coordinates of a Cartesian point (x, y) as integer type data. Store the data for any 4 Cartesians points in the list. Define a function that reads the list and prints the point which is at longest distance from origin. Call this function to read the list and print the point.

2. Write a program in C language to create a stack type data structure using linked list. The stack stores character type data. Write the standard functions used to store and remove data from stack. Next using a loop store 10 different character type data into a stack. Using another loop then take data out of the stack and print only those characters which are alphabets.

3. Write a program in C language to create a queue type data structure using an array. Write the standard functions to store and remove data from the queue. Next, using a loop store the first n natural numbers within the queue. The value n is entered by the user. Next use another loop to take data out of the queue, but print every alternate data taken out from the queue, starting from the first value.

4. Write a program in C language to create a text file and store the first n odd numbers in the file (n>=50). The value n is entered by the user. Close the file and reopen it to read the stored data from the file. Next print only those even numbers from the file which are a multiply of 2, but not a multiple of 4. (For examples it will print 2, 6, 10 etc. but not 8, 12 etc.).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coding Help Needed Qoins 4 287 2017-04-27, 02:14 PM
Last Post: dbiz
  Help with little Coding Qoins 1 179 2017-04-25, 06:04 PM
Last Post: rinkidi
  CPAGrip MediaFire Locker Help! Basic Coding Skills f1rew1re 3 386 2017-02-05, 11:27 PM
Last Post: f1rew1re
  OGads Content Locking coding (Help) n3kr0 6 2,761 2016-12-12, 07:47 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  Need very Minor help with coding. [CPAGrip] Qoins 4 710 2016-06-07, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Qoins

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top