Bylom - Advertsafe
2017-03-31, 11:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-03-31, 11:36 PM by kasher9.)
It's unfortunate it has come to this. But the owner of Advertsafe first had a problem with his server, which cost me a week, then his developer said he'd fix it, and I had no response for 3 weeks. I chased him, had to message on his post, he responded today after me messaging on the post. On skype, he has refused a refund for the month that I paid for his services.

Proof of comms with Bylom:

https://gyazo.com/073714ea6c5ae46f5f2086b1a72e57ca

https://gyazo.com/9a558f550c91c2f8e91d398bc95cab94

I was one of the first to use advertsafe, and have promoted it to all my networks as a solid cloaker. I had previous problems with this seller - his likesjacker never worked for me, I didn't ask for a refund, he couldn't fix it. But his attitude on how he dealt with Advertsafe really annoyed me. You don't screw over the ones that provide you business. That's why I wanted the 1 month refund, I wasn't unreasonable, and he still said no.

They never messaged me with an update, and furthermore, never bothered to fix the problem. Just for the sake of clarity, he supposedly says its fixed today, but its too late, and I am still owed a refund for the time it didn't work. He just refused the refund.

I don't even care about the money, it's just his attitude that has prompted me to ask for a refund.
Latest Thanks - View all

Chedda(2017-03-31 11:25 PM) 

Facebook|Native Mastermind - Learn the secrets I use to make $20k/month! Click Here Now!
2017-03-31, 11:24 PM,
wow!! A bad service like this?... In my opinion if you are providing a service than you have to also help your clients! Services like this are making people waste there money!
2017-03-31, 11:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-03-31, 11:45 PM by Bylom.)
(2017-03-31, 11:24 PM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: wow!! A bad service like this?... In my opinion if you are providing a service than you have to also help your clients! Services like this are making people waste there money!

Well, i've learned in my life that before expressing an opinion you should ear all the different thesis.

Anyway, i admit that was mine and my dev error the fact that we didn't get in touch with him in these weeks (anyway he didn't contact me on AdvertSafe Skype Account where i usually respond in max. 1 day), but we were waiting our hosting response (i can give proof).
Also, i've offered (the offer is still available) to kasher9 a full month for free as you can see on the screen below, i don't know why he didn't posted these screen.
I've always been kind to all my customers, no one complained about our supports.
And with kasher i've been kind, too, as i'm now. I don't know what he means with "this attitude".

I want to clarify something.
The problem was related his server, in particular his server was blocked by our provider.
The cloaker still worked (and work really good) for other websites/customers.
Also, i want to add that the problem should be solved, but i can't be sure due to him to don't want to test it.

As i said i've offered 1 month for free to him, if he asked for more i could give more weeks too.
But i can't give a refund due to server maintain and other similar expense.

Screen links:
1. https://i.gyazo.com/2fc44abf00649d5d12f6...c491c7.png
2. https://i.gyazo.com/63f2ba060c319545e07c...d7db14.png

Use it for Facebook Ads, Instagram, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, etc.

Never get banned again!
2017-03-31, 11:52 PM,
(2017-03-31, 11:13 PM)kasher9 Wrote: It's unfortunate it has come to this. But the owner of Advertsafe first had a problem with his server, which cost me a week, then his developer said he'd fix it, and I had no response for 3 weeks. I chased him, had to message on his post, he responded today after me messaging on the post. On skype, he has refused a refund for the month that I paid for his services.

Proof of comms with Bylom:

https://gyazo.com/073714ea6c5ae46f5f2086b1a72e57ca

https://gyazo.com/9a558f550c91c2f8e91d398bc95cab94

I was one of the first to use advertsafe, and have promoted it to all my networks as a solid cloaker. I had previous problems with this seller - his likesjacker never worked for me, I didn't ask for a refund, he couldn't fix it. But his attitude on how he dealt with Advertsafe really annoyed me. You don't screw over the ones that provide you business. That's why I wanted the 1 month refund, I wasn't unreasonable, and he still said no.

They never messaged me with an update, and furthermore, never bothered to fix the problem. Just for the sake of clarity, he supposedly says its fixed today, but its too late, and I am still owed a refund for the time it didn't work. He just refused the refund.

I don't even care about the money, it's just his attitude that has prompted me to ask for a refund.

(2017-03-31, 11:44 PM)Bylom Wrote:
(2017-03-31, 11:24 PM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: wow!! A bad service like this?... In my opinion if you are providing a service than you have to also help your clients! Services like this are making people waste there money!

Well, i've learned in my life that before expressing an opinion you should ear all the different thesis.

Anyway, i admit that was mine and my dev error the fact that we didn't get in touch with him in these weeks (anyway he didn't contact me on AdvertSafe Skype Account where i usually respond in max. 1 day), but we were waiting our hosting response (i can give proof).
Also, i've offered (the offer is still available) to kasher9 a full month for free as you can see on the screen below, i don't know why he didn't posted these screen.
I've always been kind to all my customers, no one complained about our supports.
And with kasher i've been kind, too, as i'm now. I don't know what he means with "this attitude".

The problem was related his server, in particular his server was blocked by our provider.
Also, i want to add that the problem should be solved, but i can't be sure due to him to don't want to test it.

As i said i've offered 1 month for free to him, if he asked for more i could give more weeks too.

Screen links:

I'm sure you can both come to a mutual agreement on this.
Latest Thanks - View all

Bylom(2017-03-31 11:57 PM) 
2017-04-01, 12:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-01, 12:49 AM by Chedda.)
(2017-03-31, 11:44 PM)Bylom Wrote: Anyway, i admit that was mine and my dev error the fact that we didn't get in touch with him in these weeks (anyway he didn't contact me on AdvertSafe Skype Account where i usually respond in max. 1 day), but we were waiting our hosting response (i can give proof).

Screen links:

To get straight to the point - it was an error with your infrastructure, you didn't get in contact with a paying customer for 3 weeks, and you expect him to want to stay with your service?

There are many other cloakers out there that people can use, and you expect this just to blow over?

Time is money, and 3 weeks is a long time...
2017-04-02, 11:12 AM,
This could be fixed with both of you having a mutual agreement. Listen to both parties and conclude a non bias agreement. Good Luck resolving the issue Bylom kasher9
2017-04-02, 01:34 PM,
(2017-04-02, 11:12 AM)WarAffiliate Wrote: This could be fixed with both of you having a mutual agreement. Listen to both parties and conclude a non bias agreement. Good Luck resolving the issue Bylom kasher9

Yes ideally I'd like to see you both come up with a resolution between yourselves, someone needs to give me an update soon else this will be closed.
2017-04-02, 05:09 PM,
I contacted him on Skype.
When we will reach an agreement we'll say you :)
Latest Thanks - View all

WarAffiliate(2017-04-02 05:13 PM) 

Never get banned again!
2017-04-02, 06:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-02, 06:35 PM by kasher9.)
The problem I have with Bylom is that he recants on his own word immediately - he initially said 3 weeks free a few days ago, but his developer had ALREADY promised 4 weeks free when the problem first occured a month back so he was forced to offer 4 weeks. Bylom should've REALLY given me 2 months off after the 3 week gap and the miscommunication. That's what pissed me off, and that's why I want my month's refund. I'm very reasonable, he just doesn't give a shit that I've passed on a fair few customers to him, and would've done more in the future if he hadn't reacted like this.

Furthermore, I go back to my initial point; I have previously purchased likesjacker from him, it never worked for me, I never bothered to ask for a refund, but the cloaker going down, genuinely cost me a lot of time and money (something in the xxx range, switching over campaigns, pausing campaigns, this is all time wasted and money wasted).

Hawkeye, I would've happily agreed to some sort of agreement with him, but he never even bothered to compromise in the skype conversation. I can send you proof of the money he cost me when the cloaker went down if you wish, I'm just really not one to pick fights (as everyone on this board knows).

Me asking for my month's refund is not unreasonable, any decent business owner would agree to that.
2017-04-02, 06:36 PM,
I don't know why make all this for just a sentence.
I offered 3 weeks, then he said that about my dev and i followed with 1 month.
If he wanted 2 month for free he could have asked.
I just want to resolve the situation.

Never get banned again!

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top