Buying IG followliker vs Buying the Premium followliker (with all the versions)
2016-05-11, 01:21 PM,
I consider saving money to buy the Premium. I know it is hella expensive but it may help a lot with reducing proxies cost and in the long run it may be more profitable to break the campaigns into different streams.
What do you think?

[Image: guI3e8L.gif]
2016-05-11, 06:52 PM,
Nobody has any suggestions?

2016-05-11, 06:54 PM,
Start small, if u manage to make some money than buy premium.
2016-05-11, 07:31 PM,
Do you know any good proxies sellers? If I spend 300 in proxies in the first six months I may as well buy the premium from the start. Running accounts on different social media, I believe will cut back the need for proxies.

2016-05-11, 07:36 PM,
Be careful about your investments. Spending too much money initially usually is a bad move unless you are completely confident on your strategies. If you are new to IM or social media promotion, it is best to start with low investments and once you start earning, make further investments. However, spending a high amount of cash can have a devastating results if things go south for some reason.
2016-05-11, 07:43 PM,
Hmmm... I had the impression that cpa is a safe bet. I mean, I know that maybe I wont make more than 100 the first month but eventually since these tools have lifetime licenses they will pay off. Or not?

Can you help me create an investment plan? I need followliker for sure so that is a minimum of 97 except I find a license seller here that makes a good discount for me. Now what else do I need? Proxies? I honestly don't know how to make use of these or where to buy them from, so I kinda rely on the advice of people on these boards. Then what else? PVA IG accounts? I can verify them myself, I am not lazy. I will get 40-50 sims (in my country we get them for free) and verify each account. Question though, is there a possibility of IG asking multiple times for phone verifications? And if yes, is there any good way to bypass it?

2016-05-11, 07:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-05-11, 07:58 PM by Eion.)
(2016-05-11, 07:43 PM)James_Burnham Wrote: Hmmm... I had the impression that cpa is a safe bet. I mean, I know that maybe I wont make more than 100 the first month but eventually since these tools have lifetime licenses they will pay off. Or not?

Can you help me create an investment plan? I need followliker for sure so that is a minimum of 97 except I find a license seller here that makes a good discount for me. Now what else do I need? Proxies? I honestly don't know how to make use of these or where to buy them from, so I kinda rely on the advice of people on these boards. Then what else? PVA IG accounts? I can verify them myself, I am not lazy. I will get 40-50 sims (in my country we get them for free) and verify each account. Question though, is there a possibility of IG asking multiple times for phone verifications? And if yes, is there any good way to bypass it?

Nothing is a safe bet, especially not CPA. You can see how YouTube promotion almost died when Google made changes to their ranking algorithms. Actually, IM in general is one of the riskiest market as it relies on multiple unreliable sectors (unreliable for IM marketers). The same method of earning will most probably stop working a few years later and you might have to change your entire strategy/approach.

Choose which automation bot you want to go with. If you choose MP/FL you will also need a VPS to run them 24/7 unless you can do it on your local machine (which I think will be inconvenient + the monthly electric cost will be almost same if not more than the price of a VPS). There is also Instagress which doesn't require VPS but many users have reported poor results with it.

Yes, you will need proxies. The safest approach will be to stick to 1 account per proxy but if that's too expensive for you, you could stretch it to a maximum of 3 accounts per proxy. You will need IG accounts yes, but I strongly suggest against buying accounts from account sellers as you have no idea about the origin. It's best to create your own accounts yourself. Usually accounts created through a mobile device are considered of higher quality (and often doesn't require PV, unless used for rampant spamming and/or other miscellaneous factors) and to do that, you will need multiple mobile devices or some kind of account creator program. There is indeed a possibility that IG will ask for PV multiple time and it's unavoidable to some extent. You could take certain measures to keep your accounts below the radar but since you are deliberately infringing Instagram's ToS, there is always a chance that the accounts get locked for PV and/or permanently banned. Like most of the other field, the only way to achieve success is to test & try and gain experience yourself.
Latest Thanks - View all

xitoxic(2016-07-27 06:10 PM) 
2016-05-11, 08:05 PM,
Thank you for your helpful answer. I appreciate it a lot and I promise when I will get good at this method I will be sharing advices to newbies too.

I have a feeling that IM, is a lot like hunting, you need to be active many hours during the day and you can't really stop thinking about it and go autopilot.

I had bought a VPS in the past that costed me 10$ a month. It had a french IP. I read a lot that running such a tool needs a lot of system resources. Is that true? What type of vps do I need to run a followliker with 80-100 instagram accounts?

Can you direct me to a legitimate proxies seller?

2016-05-11, 08:13 PM,
(2016-05-11, 08:05 PM)James_Burnham Wrote: Thank you for your helpful answer. I appreciate it a lot and I promise when I will get good at this method I will be sharing advices to newbies too.

I have a feeling that IM, is a lot like hunting, you need to be active many hours during the day and you can't really stop thinking about it and go autopilot.

I had bought a VPS in the past that costed me 10$ a month. It had a french IP. I read a lot that running such a tool needs a lot of system resources. Is that true? What type of vps do I need to run a followliker with 80-100 instagram accounts?

Can you direct me to a legitimate proxies seller?

Actually IM can be completely auto pilot but it depends on your strategy, niche and other miscellaneous matters. There are people who makes 4 or 5 digits a day spending less than an hour daily and there are also people who couldn't make even $5/day with 5 ~ 6 hours working on a daily basis. Unlike other fields, instead of hard works, smart works is what pays off in IM.

You don't really need a strong rig to run FL. Any rig with a 2 GHz dual core processor, a few GBs of SSD (HDD would work too), 1 GB or RAM and a 100 Mbps bandwidth line will be sufficient. There are many proxy sellers and you could check the premium sellers section as I think some members of CPAE are offering such services. Also, BuyProxies ProxyMillion, appear to be some of the popular choices as proxy provider for Instagram.
2016-05-11, 08:29 PM,
Thanks a lot, Eion! I appreciate your answers!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying HR views, does it still rank videos? f1rew1re 5 234 11 hours ago
Last Post: CheersFile
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 390 Yesterday, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  IG free followers source aliozgenc 4 250 2017-12-05, 09:17 AM
Last Post: DEADZ
  IG+OGADS method help jomu 15 894 2017-11-23, 12:24 AM
Last Post: timberlin
  Followliker and VPS Performance WooRanker 3 137 2017-10-24, 11:47 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top