Buying/Hiring/Looking Sub Forum
2015-09-19, 03:38 PM,
I noticed that there is no sub forum for buying/hiring/looking in this forum. Since there are also elites that are looking for specific web developers or services I think this sub forum is needed. If you try to use our search bar and search for terms like "Buying" "Hiring" or "Looking" there are many threads in different sections. I saw some threads on Main Discussion, Social Media Section, etc. I think it is much better and easier to have a sub forum for Buying/Hiring/Looking so that elites that are looking for services that does not exist on the Market will go to that sub forum and not posting on different section.

Why did I suggest this? Because as of today I was planning to find a service which does not exist in the Market section and I don't know exactly where to post this kind of thread.
2015-09-20, 12:03 AM,
(2015-09-19, 03:38 PM)Awesomeness Wrote: I noticed that there is no sub forum for buying/hiring/looking in this forum. Since there are also elites that are looking for specific web developers or services I think this sub forum is needed. If you try to use our search bar and search for terms like "Buying" "Hiring" or "Looking" there are many threads in different sections. I saw some threads on Main Discussion, Social Media Section, etc. I think it is much better and easier to have a sub forum for Buying/Hiring/Looking so that elites that are looking for services that does not exist on the Market will go to that sub forum and not posting on different section.

Why did I suggest this? Because as of today I was planning to find a service which does not exist in the Market section and I don't know exactly where to post this kind of thread.

Tried it and it failed due to scammers ripping users off after taking what was promised from services.

Denied.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Read all new forum topics in one place N/A 4 630 2016-05-07, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Verilog

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top