Business Idea For You Elites
2013-12-05, 07:45 PM,
Hello Elites,

Not sure why but this idea came to my head earlier, this is not related to CPA in anyway, in fact it's based on offering a service.

Action Plan
- Professional video
- Video ranked on google + youtube
- Incentive competition giveaway each month to customers who leave reviews
- Connect to your - social media profiles e.g facebook/twittter/google + your website link of course
- Add 1 offer in the way of a online coupon/voucher which will be placed inside your listening on the directory
- Brief description about business and contact details
- list of key services offered
- List of key members of staff and positions
- Google map on how to find your business
- Customer reviews added to listening

Charge around: $50 per month for recurring costs, setup basic directory to include their business in and then make the main focus on ranking their video. I took a look at some areas near me example: roofing Brighton = LOW competition = I could call local business's in (roofing) and offer to get them on the front page upon making them a simple video for their business.

You could just record over their website for 1 min, talking about the services and highlighting it's reviews / testimonials on there. Then blast the video out there and you will smash the rankings in no time, you offer them the premium listing on the directory and all the rest mostly just to reel them in and make it more appealing to obtain the continued monthly subscription etc...

In case your brain is not working: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Business...#pid149957 ;)

Regards
Hawk
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 02:32 AM) SwiffJustus(2013-12-05 10:34 PM) 
2013-12-05, 07:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-05, 07:50 PM by JuanMove.)
I kinda get your point bro, but not clear enough for me. Maybe there are allot of things that are popping out in my mind right now. hahaha! LOL! :) But I got some points here and I think this will be cool. :)
2013-12-05, 10:31 PM,
(2013-12-05, 07:47 PM)JuanMove Wrote: I kinda get your point bro, but not clear enough for me. Maybe there are allot of things that are popping out in my mind right now. hahaha! LOL! :) But I got some points here and I think this will be cool. :)

In a nut shell you offer to make and rank 1 video for a local business, you create a simple HQ looking directory and offer to place them inside it, you add their details + the video you made and rank for them inside the listing as well. Along with the other bits that you offer, it's a good service at cost effective price that you can offer.
2013-12-05, 10:35 PM,
I am doing this at the moment , mainly for us costumers as I aproached several companies in my country and they are not interested at all because they don't get how you can sell something via internet, for most of them the internet=facebook.
2013-12-05, 10:54 PM,
@this is not related to CPA in anyway, in fact it's based on offering a service.

Thanks HawkE, Yes this is a very workable Business Plan,
and coming from you Maybe folks will start to see it's OK
that one can explore, Discuss and think a bit outside the CPA/PPD Box
although the Forum is generally geared towards that.
Don't get me wrong there's nothing at all I have against Cpa/Ppd ,
Use it now and will Continue to earn with it, Just I thinks it's always
good to have options...And this is a Good example right here.
Thanks again Buddy!

P.s.
Probably get more conversions if you speak with them briefly.
This is one of those Instances where networking can come in handy
as some of these companies can be a little Leary about committing
to a reoccurring fee service with out some real-time contact
and assurance..Those Big Babies -lol
2013-12-06, 12:51 AM,
well i can tell this is really a business. Offline Method :D

great idea Hawk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My personal Method for CPA Elites newking32 50 9,483 2017-11-29, 02:12 AM
Last Post: anil mohapoo
  9 Reasons to Use Instagram for Business [INSTAGRAM] TheDutchLegend 1 294 2017-07-30, 05:48 PM
Last Post: salen72
  Adam Reed – Build an E-Commerce Dropshipping Business from Scratch TheDutchLegend 2 363 2017-07-26, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Calapsss
  Hawks CPA Elites Voluum.com Tracking Guide HawkEye 12 5,496 2016-08-21, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Laksh
  ★ HQ Fake iOS Conversation ★ ONLY FOR ELITES! ProfitHacker 5 1,639 2016-07-21, 01:22 PM
Last Post: instagramteam

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top