Bulletproof Email Sending Servers
2017-08-08, 06:34 AM,
Hello Elites,

I will keep this simple,

If you want to send marketing emails to who ever you want without being bothered with IP blacklistings, spam reports, etc, this is a service for you. We provide bulletproof email sending servers with high capacities. Our servers are based in Romania, the only spam-allowed country, and you can send anything to anyone as long as it is LEGAL, you are NOT allowed to send any kind of scams, phishings, etc, so keep it legal and you don't have to worry about spam reports, bounces, etc.

Pricing is on a monthly basis and it is as following :

1) STARTER PACKAGE
1 Clean IP in rotation
SPF/DKIM/rDNS Configured
1000 emails per hour speed limit
Up to 1 domain allowed.
Price per month : $95

2) ADVANCE PACKAGE
3 Clean IPs in rotation
SPF/DKIM/rDNS Configured
5000 emails per hour speed limit
Up to 3 domain allowed.
Price per month : $195

3) PRO PACKAGE
8 Clean IPs in rotation
SPF/DKIM/rDNS Configured
15k emails per hour speed limit
Up to 8 domain allowed.
Price per month : $349

4) EXTREME PACKAGE
12 Clean IPs in rotation
SPF/DKIM/rDNS Configured
NO SENDING LIMIT - SEND AS MUCH AS YOU WANT
Up to 20 domain allowed.
Price per month : $649

Payment methods :
Paypal/Skrill/Bitcoins

How to order ?
Send me the following details via PM :
1) Which package you want to purchase
2) Domain/Domains you want to use on your server for sending purposes
3) Your payment method

Within 48h you will receive SMTP details and you will need your own sending software to send emails, such is, for example, Atomic Email Sender, Interpire, MailWizz, etc, if you need a sending platform as well, we can help you there as well, just let us know.

***Please do not misunderstand this service of mine with another email sending service i offer here on CPAElites, the other service is for marketers who use double opt-in emails and it comes with sending platform as well, this is completely different service***
2017-09-02, 11:30 PM,
Please send me your skype id...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SUPER SELLER CPI/Email/Pin Video Services - Double Earning Now !!! noobfromvn 76 11,822 Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Last Post: TrendSetterz
  NEW Email Marketing Service Vinz77 0 58 2017-09-29, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Vinz77
  DISCOUNT >>> www.PVAaccs.com <<< Email & Social Media PVA accounts Mr. Burnham 10 594 2017-09-28, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Mr. Burnham
  ⇛▲★ [50% DISCOUNT] YT Email Marketing with 100% Inbox Rate ✔ YOUTUBE SMART PROMOTER★▲ DevWarrior 242 25,361 2017-09-02, 11:37 PM
Last Post: sekhar203
  HOT DEAL Email Sending Servers + Daily Fresh Email Lists dar1x 8 456 2017-07-29, 08:09 PM
Last Post: dar1x

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top