Break into Affiliate Space
2018-03-13, 10:40 PM,
Hello guys,

I am quite new to affiliate marketing. I am a programmer by trade and have besides running some amazon affiliate sites and focusing on SEO, no previous experience with other ad networks or other methods. 

I have already read the Newbie Course of CPAElites.

Thank you for providing such a great resource!

However, can you recommend besides this course some other resources or paid courses about affiliate marketing that give a great overview how to approach this topic best for newbies. I am somehow looking for case studies and deeper explanation of this topic.

Through a recommendation of a friend I had a look at the 6wamc course. What do you think about it? Any better recommendations?

Thank you for your replies!
Share This Thread :

2018-03-13, 11:53 PM,
If you keep going through the newbie section on here you'll learn lots. I never once paid for e-books on CPA and strictly learned everything from the tutorials and members on CPAelites. The key is to take what you're learning here and apply it right away. If you have any questions just post it on here and someone will answer.

For me personally I learn a lot better when I go by trial and error. Sometimes I wont even follow a tutorial to the point and instead give it my own twist to see what works, and what doesn't. It's the best way to go with CPA. Fail a fuck ton and keep hustlin till you come out on top!
Latest Thanks - View all

affmarketer101(2018-03-14 04:27 PM) pisco(2018-03-14 12:17 AM) 

[Image: banner1.gif]

2018-03-14, 04:29 PM,
(2018-03-13, 11:53 PM)4eller Wrote: If you keep going through the newbie section on here you'll learn lots. I never once paid for e-books on CPA and strictly learned everything from the tutorials and members on CPAelites. The key is to take what you're learning here and apply it right away. If you have any questions just post it on here and someone will answer.

For me personally I learn a lot better when I go by trial and error. Sometimes I wont even follow a tutorial to the point and instead give it my own twist to see what works, and what doesn't. It's the best way to go with CPA. Fail a fuck ton and keep hustlin till you come out on top!

Yup, agree. Success = Sum of (trials and fails)  Wink
2018-03-17, 08:24 PM,
Now that seems interesting man! Will see how well you do.