Brandable domain with GSA Churn and Burn
2014-04-15, 08:34 PM,
Hello, what do you think if i will buy a brandable domain in h@cks niche, host it and post articles on it, then i will spam each internal page (each article) with GSA like i did to blogger sites, it will rank in same way and in same time?
2014-04-15, 09:18 PM,
Try it and share your results with us :D
2014-04-15, 09:20 PM,
(2014-04-15, 08:34 PM)adystanley Wrote: Hello, what do you think if i will buy a brandable domain in h@cks niche, host it and post articles on it, then i will spam each internal page (each article) with GSA like i did to blogger sites, it will rank in same way and in same time?
Yes is fine to use brandable domain. Blogger provides good domain authority right of the bat, but doing it with your own domain is totally fine too.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-04-15, 09:21 PM,
Hi Adystan, there's a big difference between a blogger domain and a domain that you have purchased yourself.

Spamming a domain can never benefit it in the long run, so I do not suggest it.

Building slow and natural links is best for multi-article websites, in addition, if they are well written they will also get naturally ranked due to great and extensive content.
2014-04-15, 09:40 PM,
(2014-04-15, 09:21 PM)Guidex Wrote: Spamming a domain can never benefit it in the long run, so I do not suggest it.
OP asked for churn and burn method Evil

(2014-04-15, 09:21 PM)Guidex Wrote: if they are well written they will also get naturally ranked due to great and extensive content.
Is there a new algorithm that "naturally" (?) ranks long and informative article by themselves just because Google bot thinks that your article about makeup will help his sister? Smile
You can have a blog with 100 pages written by J.K. Rowling and if you don't build backlinkslinks to them, you won't see first page never.

2014-04-15, 10:07 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-15, 10:11 PM by Restricted7.)
(2014-04-15, 09:40 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
(2014-04-15, 09:21 PM)Guidex Wrote: Spamming a domain can never benefit it in the long run, so I do not suggest it.
OP asked for churn and burn method Evil

(2014-04-15, 09:21 PM)Guidex Wrote: if they are well written they will also get naturally ranked due to great and extensive content.
Is there a new algorithm that "naturally" (?) ranks long and informative article by themselves just because Google bot thinks that your article about makeup will help his sister? Smile
You can have a blog with 100 pages written by J.K. Rowling and if you don't build backlinkslinks to them, you won't see first page never.

Well no. He asked "what do you think if i will buy a brandable domain in h@cks niche, host it and post articles on it, then i will spam each internal page (each article) with GSA like i did to blogger sites, it will rank in same way and in same time?"

I answered that question. He didn't ask for a churn and burn method.

In addition, in regards to your second response, Google does have the ability to detect if the article is able to be read rather than poor English and if the article has the right amount of keyword placement as well as tags, links and information that can picked up, this can help you get found naturally.

You are wrong. Websites don't always need backlinks to be ranked/found.

I have atleast 4-5 websites with Forex and Gold Trading guides on them that have no backlinks yet are ranked due to content.
2014-04-15, 10:16 PM,
(2014-04-15, 10:07 PM)Guidex Wrote: He didn't ask for a churn and burn method.
Title: "Brandable Domain With GSA Churn And Burn"

He asked will brandable rank in the same time as blogger.
You just said that churn n burn is not long term and that he should do slow quality linking, which didn't answer his question. He obviously wants to use (and uses) churn n burn.

(2014-04-15, 10:07 PM)Guidex Wrote: In addition, in regards to your second response, Google does have the ability to detect if the article is able to be read rather than poor English
Nope, only if is unique or not, bots are math problem, they don't have the ability to assess the quality, simple logic.

(2014-04-15, 10:07 PM)Guidex Wrote: and if the article has the right amount of keyword placement as well as tags, links and information that can picked up, this can help you get found naturally.
Keywords, tags, links - yes.
Links are offpage SEO, nothing to do with article quality.
How do you get found "naturally"? I mean besides ranking in top 3? Doesn't make sense.

(2014-04-15, 10:07 PM)Guidex Wrote: You are wrong. Websites don't always need backlinks to be ranked/found.
Sure, if you have zero competition and with a bit of luck.
Found? You mean indexed? You can index an empty site.
Ranking it on first page is something completely different.

(2014-04-15, 10:07 PM)Guidex Wrote: I have atleast 4-5 websites with Forex and Gold Trading guides on them that have no backlinks yet are ranked due to content.
Content has nothing to do with rankings, only links, get the basics of SEO straight or provide some evidence of this, give us screenshots from ahrefs with zero backlinks and rank tracking from Serpbook or whatever you use. Waiting.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Expired Domain Question martek 1 74 2017-10-19, 11:54 PM
Last Post: krmr
  DMCA for domain naathanz 8 591 2017-10-17, 11:18 AM
Last Post: scifi48
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,045 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Question about rakning with aged domain Christopher 6 174 2017-08-27, 09:46 PM
Last Post: YalaYolo
  Cpa + 000webhosting and Namecheap domain problem Denisdeblois 2 173 2017-08-12, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Denisdeblois

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top