Brand New Too Cpa
2015-07-27, 03:55 PM,
Hello everyone i am new too cpa and would like to layout my journey here.

If anyone has any tips they would be appreciated

I need opinions..

whats better free or paid traffic?

Does anyone have a working instagram method?

whats the best way to get too 100 dollars a day? as that is my starting goal!

Thank for checking out the thread
2015-07-27, 04:14 PM,
You should put yourself in the shoes of the people that earn bank because of this forum, they've seen these threads a billion times if not more. And they all give you the same answer.

Look through the forum...
learn...
take action...
???
profit

Good luck.
2015-07-28, 06:20 AM,
yeah Swegman1

Ive been doing so, I have researched theses forums for around 3 months, I avoided posting as I figured this would be the response I would receive...

So may I ask that you put yourself in the shoes of a Newbie, someone who has bough into all of the false claims so called "gurus" sell or maybe put yourself in the shoes of someone who has lurked these forums and many others for answers regarding the questions i have asked..

In all honesty if you research what i have asked every post is about the same thing..

I was merely asking for opinions and guidance from people who have been there... Done that...

it seems that anytime a "newbie" asks for help on these forums you get two types of answers...

1. Being Some type of helpful comment but nothing major or life changing

or

2. Being the same answer given by everyone which is "Read the forums... find out for yourself"

But I ask you this... What if we did look through the forum to find out ourselves? but came up empty?? doesn't that seem like a good enough reason to "ASK" for guidance?

Just like the people who have earned bank from this forum hae seen my question a million times like you say... The Newbies have also seen the same reply a million times

i do appreciate your reply i was just looking for something else..
Latest Thanks - View all

razkal(2015-07-30 05:21 AM) 
2015-07-28, 07:18 AM,
(2015-07-27, 03:55 PM)maikenBenz Wrote: Hello everyone i am new too cpa and would like to layout my journey here.

If anyone has any tips they would be appreciated

I need opinions..

whats better free or paid traffic?

Does anyone have a working instagram method?

whats the best way to get too 100 dollars a day? as that is my starting goal!

Thank for checking out the thread

Hey! Welcome on this forum and I hope you will find what you look for. Actually I will help you if you need guidance, and guess what, I also have some instagram tips and tricks for you to earn some $$$. Add me on skype: d00mycpa as I am not sure you can PM.
2015-07-28, 04:23 PM,
1)Free traffic works best for me,though for you it could the opposite
2)Of course someone has,but will it tell you for you and me?
3)No comment...
2015-07-29, 02:43 AM,
Please post your threads in the correct section next time.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-07-29, 02:54 AM,
You never know how good traffic is, until you try it. I've had good free traffic and good paid traffic. I've also had crap from both as well.
2015-07-29, 04:09 AM,
People will never share their working methods with other people, unless they gain more than they lose from it..

You need to give your own spin to it, find your own niche. CREATE your own niche is better than copy/pasting other people's work.... Trial and error. Nothing comes easy.
2015-07-30, 04:07 AM,
(2015-07-28, 06:20 AM)maikenBenz Wrote: yeah Swegman1

Ive been doing so, I have researched theses forums for around 3 months, I avoided posting as I figured this would be the response I would receive...

So may I ask that you put yourself in the shoes of a Newbie, someone who has bough into all of the false claims so called "gurus" sell or maybe put yourself in the shoes of someone who has lurked these forums and many others for answers regarding the questions i have asked..

In all honesty if you research what i have asked every post is about the same thing..

I was merely asking for opinions and guidance from people who have been there... Done that...

it seems that anytime a "newbie" asks for help on these forums you get two types of answers...

1. Being Some type of helpful comment but nothing major or life changing

or

2. Being the same answer given by everyone which is "Read the forums... find out for yourself"

But I ask you this... What if we did look through the forum to find out ourselves? but came up empty?? doesn't that seem like a good enough reason to "ASK" for guidance?

Just like the people who have earned bank from this forum hae seen my question a million times like you say... The Newbies have also seen the same reply a million times

i do appreciate your reply i was just looking for something else..

I guess you're right, I've tried a bunch of stuff and ended up empty handed myself. I've been lurking around for around 2 months myself and I found a lot of useful information, useful guides, useful journeys but apparently when I apply the same techniques my work just goes to waste as it gets deleted.

Good luck...
Latest Thanks - View all

maikenBenz(2015-07-31 11:07 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 405 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 105 2017-12-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 218 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 214 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 250 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top