[Brag/Thanks] Finnaly I know how to rank websites
2015-06-03, 12:32 AM,
So, a couple of weeks ago (2 weeks maybe? I don't remember), I've made a thread on Blackhat SEO section and Hawk Eye deleted it, because it was Blackhat.

I was angry with that and then we traded some PM which got me even more mad.

I decided to find out how to do that Blackhat method for myself and I actually managed to "find" it.

I already honestly thanked Hawk Eye by PM, for deleting my thread and making me mad and I thank him again on this thread, THANK YOU HAWK EYE, because of him, I decided to take things on my own hands and found a epic blackhat seo method to rank my websites, no bs shi, this method really makes me rank websites like I'm cutting butter with a sushi knife.

My intention with this thread is practically the same intention as other threads here.
I want you to believe in yourself and when someone punches you in the face, get up and never quit.

This is just a bragging/thanks thread, I know you think I'm being a **** for coming here just to brag without telling you my method, but I don't want it to be saturated, it would require a lot of people to use it to become saturated, but there's a saying that I believe it's true: "There are two rules for success: 1st Never tell everything you know."

So I'll let show you this screenshot of one of the websites I'm ranking, I created the website the past week (monday):
[Image: f3t6w2P.png]

For you to have an idea, http://www.cpaelites.com website, has a Global Rank position on ahrefs of: 3,625,688 position.
My website made 1 week ago, is on the Global Rank position 9xx,087.
I went from nowhere on Google, to 3 position in the 1st page, in 1 week.
It's a low competition keyword and the website was made to sell a niche orientated product, but even so, I think it's epic ranking a website like that.

And my website stats are above the websites in 1 and 2nd position, so I believe that in a couple of days I'll be in the 1#, I think google has yet to "digest" a lot of my links.

For the SEO guys, here's another stat if you're curious, http://www.cpaelites.com has a Trust Flow of 6, my website has a Trust Flow of 47 and the trust flow is much higher than the citation flow.

I will come back with another bragging thread when I make a couple of CPA websites and start earning real money with them, but this time it will be a brag with real money in my hands, at least that's what I'm aiming for xD

And to finish this thread, I want you to know that I'm always trying to find out how to do Whitehat SEO and rank websites in a legit way, I believe it's not easy, but eventually I will find out how to do it properly.
I know that I can't rely on Blackhat SEO forever, so while I'm bragging right now, my feet are still on the ground.
2015-06-03, 12:37 AM,
Well, some keywords are easy to rank with some strong links pointed at them, you should use your strategy on competitive niches and see if you have the same results.
Latest Thanks - View all

Zen(2015-06-03 12:56 AM) 
2015-06-03, 12:38 AM,
this has been around for years, churn and burn has always worked.

[Image: AQ8s8xP.png]
2015-06-03, 12:40 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-06-03, 12:43 AM by Zen.)
(2015-06-03, 12:37 AM)asdf123 Wrote: Well, some keywords are easy to rank with some strong links pointed at them, you should use your strategy on competitive niches and see if you have the same results.

I'm saying low competition, but if you search for the keyword it has 8,900,000 results on Google. :D

(2015-06-03, 12:38 AM)Holo The Wise Wrote: this has been around for years, churn and burn has always worked.

:O But it's not churn and burn, I'm creating links manually. And I'm almost sure you can't get 47 Trust Flow with churn and burn, but, I could be wrong.
2015-06-03, 12:42 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-06-03, 12:45 AM by Pankage.)
Don't know really what to say. From the looks it's just churn and burn. With a twist or two maybe. Also, much higher TF from CF is nothing to brag about. Optimal ration is 1:1 actually.

EDIT: Just saw what you wrote. Even 9 million results can be low competition, depends on how people actually optimized their pages. You also sad you build links manually - no way. Ahrefs is showing 22K backlinks. Either you have expired domain or you're spamming links or you know, you have been building links for 2 years now lol
Latest Thanks - View all

contentcouch(2015-06-04 02:04 PM) Zen(2015-06-03 12:56 AM) 
2015-06-03, 12:47 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-06-03, 12:49 AM by Zen.)
TF from cloudflare?

About CF and TF I don't know a lot, but from what I observed, the high ranking websites I scanned on Market Samurai they all have more TF than CF, the ones with higher CF are the ones with churn and burn because they have thousands of spam backlinks.
I'm under the impression that high TF is a indicator that you've got high quality backlinks to your website, but then again, I might be wrong, I'm not a SEO pro, I just found a working ranking method.

edit: lol, if we write "C F" the forum changes it to cloudflare...
2015-06-03, 12:49 AM,
Like Pankage said, results on google is not really an indicator of the competition, there are some niches with 150k results on google that are very competitive because the first 2 pages are full of websites targetting the same keyword with SEO done on them.
Latest Thanks - View all

Zen(2015-06-03 12:57 AM) 
2015-06-03, 12:55 AM,
Hmm, well in that case then I probably have medium competition, all of the first page website are trying to sell the same product as I'm selling, but my product is cheaper and I'm outranking them :D

Anyway, I'm happy with the results, and that global ranking is epic, I mean, my website is on the top 1M in the Global ranking, I think it's very, very good.

I will create another website like this one, to sell another niche product and then I'll move to CPA websites where I believe I'll find some good competition, I'll let you know if my method still works, I believe it will because of the backlinks quality, but I always like to test first and speak later.
2015-06-03, 12:58 AM,
Well good job on finding the good domains to get your links from, I always suggest to people to go search for the first 1k Alexa ranking websites and see if they can snatch a link from those, after all you just need to use your brain a little bit :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Zen(2015-06-03 01:01 AM) 
2015-06-03, 01:00 AM,
(2015-06-03, 12:42 AM)Pankage Wrote: EDIT: Just saw what you wrote. Even 9 million results can be low competition, depends on how people actually optimized their pages. You also sad you build links manually - no way. Ahrefs is showing 22K backlinks. Either you have expired domain or you're spamming links or you know, you have been building links for 2 years now lol

:O I saw you writing that now, lol, believe it or not, I've created ALL the backlinks manually this past week, I didn't created 22k backlinks manually of course -_-, but I created high quality homepage backlinks, that on websites with 1000 and more pages, gets me that number of backlinks.

I don't know if you understood what I said, but for example, if you create a backlink on a website for example in the header section, and that header section appears on all that website pages and that website has 1000 pages, you will get 1000 backlinks. :D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My brag is pay per call success, $500 in a day tlanez77 31 2,291 2017-09-17, 01:37 AM
Last Post: ComeatmeBro
  My little brag or how I changed my life forever and invite everyone! CristianDIOR 117 13,795 2017-07-23, 10:53 AM
Last Post: dontme
  Just want to brag wixerzp 27 2,075 2017-05-10, 02:34 PM
Last Post: dindaku
  Just a SMALL Brag! Bazinga 7 1,187 2016-08-24, 11:20 PM
Last Post: peacemaker
  New little brag :) Bazingaa 17 2,636 2016-07-08, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Rbathija

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top