CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

(...) Bot - Anyone Interested?
2019-12-31, 01:06 AM,
Hey guys!

Before I start the sales thread - I wanted to introduce a (...) bot - and wanted to see if anyone is interested. We can only speak within (...) until I get a sales thread up meaning - I'm not selling anything right now - just want to see if people are interested - if I get a good amount of people that want it - ill start the sales thread ASAP - if you have any questions please just (...) me - I can't give out my skype/telegram

Read the following (I also have a demo video (...) me for more info):

But any how the bet does the following:
- Replies to anyone that msgs the account
- Web based/token based (doesn't use any type of mobile device)
- Account creation
- Can handle up to 800msgs/hr with 0 delays
- If it gets for example 5 messages all at once there is no delay in answering.
- Custom Spintax can carry out a full conversation for example:
"Hey"
"Bot msg 1"
"Waits for Reply"
"Okay!"
"Bot msg 2"
- Also you can define a msg that gets sent after 10 minutes of them not replying
- Adding back friends and sending them a message (this part is shaky so we paused it)

Features that are coming soon:
- Timed story uploads
- Account creation with custom prefixes.

Bot is extremely stable and made a lot with my method. Currently looking just to rent it out - what this means is you'll get your own logins to login to the bot and you can look at stats per hour (incoming messages) per account including graphs, manage accounts, pause accounts, resume amounts, it'll show which accounts gets banned/locked.

Before we start the sales thread we want to see if there is any demand for this - we don't want to launch the sales thread if people aren't interested.

Again if you have any questions post down below and/or (...) me.
We don't talk outside of site as it's against the rules.
Let me know if you guys have any feedback and or some price estimations on :
Looking to sell this as per account is a certain monthly charge.
2019-12-31, 06:34 AM,
I'd be interested.. depending on price
2019-12-31, 04:19 PM,
I am interested also!
2020-01-01, 10:54 AM,
I'd be interested.. depending on price
2020-01-01, 02:25 PM,
(2019-12-31, 01:06 AM)Goddissee Wrote: wanted to see if anyone is interested. We can only speak within (...) until I get a sales thread up meaning - I'm not selling anything right now - just want to see if people are interested - if I get a good amount of people that want it - ill start the sales thread ASAP

(...)

We don't talk outside of site as it's against the rules.

Dear copycat creator/seller!

It's clearly against the rules to create such threads at CPAElites, you can read this here:

23. No advertising/discussion of products/services in planning, development, alpha test or beta test.

Forum rules: https://www.cpaelites.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=13

And since your thread has been removed 2 times already at the B...H... forum, you are absolutely aware of this rule (there are similar rules at every related forum).

So please show some respect and stop these activities at CPAElites!

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-01-01, 09:43 PM,
He tried to create another thread about his sneaky sales at BH*

And the mods removed it now also.

He claims to have earned US$ 22k in 2 weeks only, so why he tries to sell his bot like sour beer?
2020-01-01, 10:41 PM,
Woah woah - Just found this thread on CPA elites.

(...)

I've Never ever had a cpa elites account didn't even know about CPAElites someone just messaged me
2020-01-02, 12:10 AM,
Update:

- "Goddissee" created at least 2 more CPAElites accounts today.

- He contacted the CPAElites team via email.

- He pretends that he never created the account "Goddissee".

- He also claims that he has never heard of CPAElites before ...

(2020-01-01, 10:41 PM)therealgoddis Wrote: I've Never ever had a cpa elites account didn't even know about CPAElites someone just messaged me

... although he posted a screenshot of his December 2019 OGAds earnings at the B...H... forum, including a visible open browser tab of CPAElites:

[Image: iKJe0ij.png]

- So he clearly didn't tell the truth in his email.

- CPAElites has to protect the honest members, so we can't allow him to create further self promotion threads (without having a valid sales thead) at CPAElites.

- The forum B...H... had to delete further threads of him today, and many crossposts of him at other threads also, still self promoting his sales (outside the marketplace section, without having a sales thread).

- CPAElites would have issued a temporary ban if he would have violated the forum rules that many times. Since it's the goal of CPAElites to run a safe and scam free forum, and to protect the honest CPAElites members.

But the B...H... forum seems to not really care. He is still not banned there.

2020-01-02, 02:19 AM,
(2020-01-01, 10:41 PM)therealgoddis Wrote: Woah woah - Just found this thread on CPA elites.

(...)

I've Never ever had a cpa elites account didn't even know about CPAElites someone just messaged me

Liars will always lie:

[Image: vZiLo4i.png]

But ...

[Image: Ub5XLgp.png]

... and ...

[Image: iKJe0ij.png]

... don't match this statement.

He clearly created at least 2 (3) accounts at CPAElites, posted at this thread (posting hasn't been approved due to certain keywords) and used CPAElites before (open browser tab at his December 2019 OGAds screenshot).

All used IP addresses (even of the 2 accounts he created today at CPAElites) do match Florida, USA.

Don't trust in liars!

2020-01-03, 12:49 AM,
I prefer to stay away from people like this Goddissee scammer because I don't support liars and fakers. How he dare to lie about his proven fraud activities here?

I don't want to imagine how the Goddissee scam sales thread at this other forum may result in. Today he posted almost 50 useless messages, just to reach the 100 post limit to buy the upgrade. But the forum moderation doesn't care.

People like Goddissee will never follow any rules, and they won't care about your rights as buyer, you simply can't trust them.

No thank you Goddissee, I don't support your fraud!