Boring....
2014-01-07, 08:57 PM,
Hey guys I'm a newbie :)
Because of the youtube new patch, all the free views provider are not working ,so all I can do now is waiting...I dont know another method to rank video and other method to do cpa/ppd..
1)Anyone here can teach me another way to promote my niche ?
2)My another big question is that I can't create new channel in my yt acc , when I try to create a new channel , yt will asks me for phone verification :(

Please help me ! :) Thanks
2014-01-07, 09:33 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-07, 09:37 PM by KCMM.)
What is really boring is this thread.
Instead of creating it, you could have spent some time( if you have plenty) to actually read the forum and find all the answers to your questions.
All has been posted here numerous times.
Instead you prefer to create this post and wait for someone to come and spoonfeed you the methods.

Cmon....How are you planning to get successful if you are not willing to do the minimum?
2014-01-07, 09:34 PM,

1. Use Youtube; buy your views. You can find them for very cheap.
  2. There is already a tutorial on how to create Youtube PVA.
Latest Thanks - View all

xiaosha007(2014-01-08 12:30 PM) 

[SHARE] CPA Elites Forum Citer Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[SHARE] CPA Elites Link To Post PM Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[Image: D8HZ2ho.png]
"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb." -Thomas Edison
2014-01-07, 09:43 PM,
(2014-01-07, 08:57 PM)xiaosha007 Wrote: Hey guys I'm a newbie :)
Because of the youtube new patch, all the free views provider are not working ,so all I can do now is waiting...I dont know another method to rank video and other method to do cpa/ppd..
1)Anyone here can teach me another way to promote my niche ?
2)My another big question is that I can't create new channel in my yt acc , when I try to create a new channel , yt will asks me for phone verification :(

Please help me ! :) Thanks

I'm still working for yt views :) you can check my thread.

1. Promote using other platform dude .. vimeo,dailymotion,mypace , pinterest, etc ..
Latest Thanks - View all

xiaosha007(2014-01-08 12:30 PM) 
2014-01-08, 12:16 PM,
Thanks you guys ! I will try it :)
2014-01-08, 12:29 PM,
Well you should just leave the channel as it is and don't touch the channel name, not a really big problem. I suggest you try upload and forget method for youtube, or try buying views from sellers there are a lot in the premium marketplace here. Aswell you could try ranking videos like dailymotion, metacafe, vimeo... You could build a blog, with articles and build backlinks to it. There are a lot of things which you can do.. pastebin pastes... & much more.
Latest Thanks - View all

xiaosha007(2014-01-08 12:31 PM) 
2014-01-08, 12:31 PM,
(2014-01-08, 12:29 PM)komplexed Wrote: Well you should just leave the channel as it is and don't touch the channel name, not a really big problem. I suggest you try upload and forget method for youtube, or try buying views from sellers there are a lot in the premium marketplace here. Aswell you could try ranking videos like dailymotion, metacafe, vimeo... You could build a blog, with articles and build backlinks to it. There are a lot of things which you can do.. pastebin pastes... & much more.

Ok , I will try with dailymotion and metacafe , thanks for your suggestion :)

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top