Bored of my life
2017-10-07, 08:22 PM,
I am looking for some help. Any advices please?

I am earning good money now from CPA & Affiliate marketing, But now I am bored. Of course not bored by earning money but I am bored from my life. I stopped going out of home, I don't have many friends to hang out with. It is almost 3 years, I have not done anything cool stuff in my life. I sit near to my computer for more than 15 hours in a day (P.S I am not working all the time). Sometimes I feel like when death comes I won't feel bored anymore.

Please suggest how to solve the issue.
2017-10-07, 08:30 PM,
Hit the gym mate, hang out even you don't want or lazy to do it, or maybe if you have a laptop you can go to Starbucks and maybe working from there the point is just go out and make friends or maybe go to the club sometimes, it depends on you too. Buy stuff that you like, traveling, find your hobby can be a nice way to feel happy
2017-10-07, 08:41 PM,
Bro you are in a better situation than I am because atleast you are earning. I am so tired of my life and depressed. Having no success in earning by trying various stuff still yeilds me no results. University pressure, earnings pressure, health pressure. Everything is detoriating. Sometimes feels like ending myself :|
2017-10-07, 09:07 PM,
Man, find passion :)
try new things!
2017-10-07, 09:51 PM,
Look at what interests you the most, then take it from there. Turn something into a hobby.
2017-10-07, 10:52 PM,
how much u earn per day?
2017-10-07, 11:09 PM,
(2017-10-07, 08:41 PM)Spikey Wrote: Bro you are in a better situation than I am because atleast you are earning. I am so tired of my life and depressed. Having no success in earning by trying various stuff still yeilds me no results. University pressure, earnings pressure, health pressure. Everything is detoriating. Sometimes feels like ending myself :|

Looks like we both going to end up soon.........
2017-10-07, 11:21 PM,
(2017-10-07, 08:22 PM)jinnuvs Wrote: I am looking for some help. Any advices please?

I am earning good money now from CPA & Affiliate marketing, But now I am bored. Of course not bored by earning money but I am bored from my life. I stopped going out of home, I don't have many friends to hang out with. It is almost 3 years, I have not done anything cool stuff in my life. I sit near to my computer for more than 15 hours in a day (P.S I am not working all the time). Sometimes I feel like when death comes I won't feel bored anymore.

Please suggest how to solve the issue.

Put money aside for a while, go out with good friends .....i bet you will feel better
2017-10-07, 11:34 PM,
IF you're making a good income from your computer you could possibly pack up and travel and work while traveling.

Could be a great adventure and you could also meet new friends along the way.
2017-10-07, 11:42 PM,
I know the feeling of being bored, since everything has been automated and running on auto pilot.

So I started to teach young people at the local university and help them to improve their skills. A kind of "mentoring" process.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life as an internet marketer... krmr 3 107 46 minutes ago
Last Post: salen72
  Does Internet change your life completely Xaos 16 449 Yesterday, 12:01 AM
Last Post: emirmous
  What do you think about alien life Tyrone 14 295 2017-10-13, 01:34 AM
Last Post: kderow
  What are your life plans over the next X years HawkEye 41 800 2017-07-16, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Ishraa
  Insomnia is ruining my life sudirbhai 13 416 2017-07-08, 04:08 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top