Blogspot gets instantly deleted!
2014-03-28, 06:49 AM,
Absolutely have no idea why this is happening now..

- I run CCleaner
- Then change my IP
- Open mozilla and make a new PVA google account
- Copy-Paste my template in blogger and..

After a few second my blog gets deleted. No explanation, nothing, just says it is removed and that the domain is free to use :/

I am using OMGWTFISTHIS templates btw...

I never had this issue before, anyone had these problems?
2014-03-28, 07:12 AM,
What? that's REALLY weird, how long survived your blog on? you just set it up and instantly got deleted?

Over 30-40% Convertion Rate on OGads. Oldest video service for game-hacks EVERYWHERE, vouched by people who succeeded on CPA using Youtube and SEO.

Click here and get a video that CONVERTS YOUR TRAFFIC INTO LEADS

2014-03-28, 07:45 AM,
(2014-03-28, 07:12 AM)Pachu Wrote: What? that's REALLY weird, how long survived your blog on? you just set it up and instantly got deleted?

Extreeemely wierd! All my old blogs are still alive and running (2+ months), but today I simply can't make a blogspot. It gets deleted within 5 seconds! I even tried to avoid "free, h@ck, giveaway" in domain, but it has nothing to do with it. Changed 10 numbers for verification, 10 IPs, deleted with CCleaner every time, but simply not working!

Could you maybe try to make one blog with OMGWTFISTHIS templates. Maybe it has something to do with that :/
2014-03-28, 07:48 AM,
Why dont u try making One blog, without installing that template and see if it gets deleted or not ?
2014-03-28, 07:50 AM,
Can anyone PM one PVA account, because I have no more numbers to make PVA on? Maybe it has something to do with these numbers I used... :/
2014-03-28, 07:51 AM,
Yeah something is weird... Can you make a video?

I don't think it's OMGWTFISTHIS templates probleme i made some blogs 3 days ago and they're still alive

I'm Muslim <3 AL HAMDOULILLAH
2014-03-28, 07:54 AM,
(2014-03-28, 07:45 AM)AndrejDS Wrote:
(2014-03-28, 07:12 AM)Pachu Wrote: What? that's REALLY weird, how long survived your blog on? you just set it up and instantly got deleted?

Extreeemely wierd! All my old blogs are still alive and running (2+ months), but today I simply can't make a blogspot. It gets deleted within 5 seconds! I even tried to avoid "free, h@ck, giveaway" in domain, but it has nothing to do with it. Changed 10 numbers for verification, 10 IPs, deleted with CCleaner every time, but simply not working!

Could you maybe try to make one blog with OMGWTFISTHIS templates. Maybe it has something to do with that :/

Hey AndrejDS Try This....
Run the OMGWTFISTHIS template code through this

http://www.blogcrowds.com/resources/parse_html.php

Copy and past into blogger Edit HTML as usual...

Think it's some kind of Filter/patch on some of the Newer
blogspot Blog setups.

This may help may not?
Update us with the results if you get a chance..
2014-03-28, 07:54 AM,

Why don't you try using a diferent browser? Clean any footprints are u were doing , but this time try using Mozilla. You know that google always has a trick, even with chrome browser

Over 30-40% Convertion Rate on OGads. Oldest video service for game-hacks EVERYWHERE, vouched by people who succeeded on CPA using Youtube and SEO.

Click here and get a video that CONVERTS YOUR TRAFFIC INTO LEADS

2014-03-28, 08:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-03-28, 08:01 AM by AndrejDS.)
(2014-03-28, 07:51 AM)sayoNara10 Wrote: Yeah something is weird... Can you make a video?

I don't think it's OMGWTFISTHIS templates probleme i made some blogs 3 days ago and they're still alive

I haven't tried to make video.

Yea I know, worked like charm till today. I tired 10 times to make it as usual, but not a chance!

(2014-03-28, 07:54 AM)SwiffJustus Wrote:

Hey AndrejDS Try This....
Run the OMGWTFISTHIS template code through this

/resources/parse_html.php

Copy and past into blogger Edit HTML as usual...

Think it's some kind of Filter/patch on some of the Newer
blogspot Blog setups.

This may help may not?
Update us with the results if you get a chance..

What should this do? I could try, but have no PVA accounts anymore, could you PM one account maybe? If you have.

(2014-03-28, 07:54 AM)Pachu Wrote:

Why don't you try using a diferent browser? Clean any footprints are u were doing , but this time try using Mozilla. You know that google always has a trick, even with chrome browser

I said in OP that I tried with Mozilla too, but same thing happened :/
2014-03-28, 08:17 AM,
because u have a auto load widget.

[Image: banner300x250.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (help) Redirect Blogspot engkusplus 3 181 2017-11-04, 08:01 AM
Last Post: engkusplus
  Badly need help! Indexing a page in Google Instantly michaeljames1 4 353 2017-04-20, 12:24 AM
Last Post: EctaPrime
  any blogspot facebook share locker for free? Fierce 0 251 2017-01-17, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  My videos got deleted T_T DeathGun 3 944 2016-12-07, 01:39 AM
Last Post: hovno
  [deleted] Mr. Tokyo 2 745 2016-11-23, 04:14 AM
Last Post: lancerimpact

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top