Blogging help Photos??
2017-08-04, 05:46 AM,
I have been blogging on Tumblr and blogger for years. i even have a freelance website where i used to download images. now it's been years i never thought about this. Now I'm reading the other day that people can sue you into depression over one picture you got from the google search. S my question is how often do you hear about people getting sued for using downloaded pictures on a blog. because i see so many blogs that i know not going to Getty images and paying 575 dollars for a single picture of a celeb for their articles. this is madness.
2017-08-04, 06:20 AM,
This can happen for sure.
Also, when you mention Getty images, they tend to post (under false accs) theirs images on "free images sites" or sites with cc0 license and then to threaten you with lawsuit about breaking their copyrights (you can't defend yourself by saying I got it from "free images site", because you can't know for real that person that upload it have copyrights). There is no 100% accurate tool that can give you results who have copyright over image posted on "free images" site. Best bet is to use G, upload and search for that image and check on where that image popsup.

[Image: banner.gif]

BH niches, templates, bonuses, btc - weekly payments..
2017-08-04, 08:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-08-04, 08:13 AM by dontbejello87.)
what if that image only pops up on Pinterest and Tumblr.

This is crazy so now its scary to even use free pictures. and the craziest thing is how do they find the picture you are you using so easy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Free Commercial Use] Photos/Images $chestofloot$ 0 1,006 2016-11-10, 10:45 AM
Last Post: $chestofloot$
  Found A Really Good Resource For Free High-Resolution Photos HawkEye 14 1,524 2015-08-12, 02:43 PM
Last Post: lpfacun

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top