[Blogger,Facebook log-in script]Setup
2013-11-05, 04:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-05, 05:42 AM by Hynnix.)
Currently I have been trying out different ways of niches and presenting them.So i came up with a idea and need some help setting it up(using CPALead).
-Landing page->Currency Widget
-Is there any way to put a Facebook identity plugin in the widget (Like Facebook login or,to show the users Name or Profile Pic,that would make the user think he is loged-in)..If not I need to use a Facebook log in script on my Blogger or smth...because the niche is HQ the only thing missing is for the user to think he is Loged-in.

I just found out how to do it

Quote:Step One
You create a Facebook App

Step Two
Now that your Facebook app is ready the rest is very easy. Go to the blogger design site and select the blog you wish to add the Facebook Login Button to.
Select the Layout button and add a new Gadget, scroll down the list and select the HTML/Javascript Gadget.

Step Three
In the window copy and paste the following code:
<div id="fb-root"></div>
<script>(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1&appId=CHANGE THIS TO YOUR PERSONAL APP ID TO YOUR OWN PERSONAL ID LIKE THE ONE IN THE IMAGE ABOVE, JUST ABOVE THE SECRET KEY";
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-login-button" data-show-faces="true" data-width="200" data-max-rows="1"></div>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where should I put <script> tags in HTML? Pirata 5 176 2017-12-03, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Pirata
  Facebook Group ID Scraper? virtualhost 4 194 2017-11-14, 10:33 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 291 2017-10-17, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  [JAVA SCRIPT] Need someone to make me an executable!!! CagelessBrain 0 110 2017-10-17, 04:09 AM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  Facebook Groups Help ? amara2dmr 2 183 2017-10-16, 08:59 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top