[Blogger] Account Generator NICHE
2016-05-11, 07:26 PM,
I search all over the forum for possible account generators for blogger but can't see it.

Maybe you have some blogspot template for account generator like Netflix Account Premium Generator.

I don't have yet any money for investing a hosting account.
Latest Thanks - View all

awaring(2017-01-13 01:28 AM) 
2016-05-12, 03:20 AM,
Then I suggest you to book one of the free hosting accounts first, until you have enough money to spend.

Some examples: one.com, 1and1.com, hostinger.com etc.
2016-05-12, 09:17 AM,
I don't like to avail free hosting unless I have a domain name.
I don't have a domain name yet so I prefer blogspot than subdomain from hostinger or any free hosting account.
2016-05-12, 09:28 AM,
you can use free domain from freenom: tk, ga, ml, gq, cf + free hosting.
Don't use blogger.
If you still want to use blogger then I suggest you find cpagrip generators.
2016-05-12, 10:16 PM,
WhWhat do you mean with cpagrip generator?
2016-05-12, 10:54 PM,
(2016-05-12, 09:17 AM)playfreakz Wrote: I don't like to avail free hosting unless I have a domain name.
I don't have a domain name yet so I prefer blogspot than subdomain from hostinger or any free hosting account.

You could easily redirect the paid second level domain later to the subdomain you got for free, after you made some money.

I doubt you will find a free generator for Blogger, since nobody would give you his code for free, because you're going to earn money with his code from the first day.

BTW: US$ 0.99 per year for a second level .com domain with hosting at 1and1.com, this is pretty cheap.
2016-05-13, 12:13 AM,
(2016-05-11, 07:26 PM)playfreakz Wrote: I search all over the forum for possible account generators for blogger but can't see it.

Maybe you have some blogspot template for account generator like Netflix Account Premium Generator.

Grab an android phone or tablet, go to settings >> accounts >> google and create gmails

you need to create gmails not blogger accounts. If you have a gmail, consider yourself having a blogger account. So all you need to do is create unli accounts, and login manually.

Proceed here if you want to learn the detailed procedure on how to do that (with images). Tutorial by KillBizz:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-How-to-c...eate+gmail Cool

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-05-13, 12:15 AM,
(2016-05-13, 12:13 AM)peacemaker Wrote:
(2016-05-11, 07:26 PM)playfreakz Wrote: I search all over the forum for possible account generators for blogger but can't see it.

Grab an android phone or tablet, go to settings >> accounts >> google and create gmails

you need to create gmails not blogger accounts. If you have a gmail, consider yourself having a blogger account. So all you need to do is create unli accounts, and login manually.

Proceed here if you want to learn the detailed procedure on how to do that (with images). Tutorial by KillBizz:
/Thread-How-to-create-unlimited-Gmail-or-Youtube-Account?highlight=how+to+create+gmail Cool

He's looking for a generator script to install at Blogger - not for an account creator for Blogger accounts. ;-)
2016-05-13, 12:18 AM,
(2016-05-13, 12:15 AM)ConversionDoc Wrote:
(2016-05-13, 12:13 AM)peacemaker Wrote:

/Thread-How-to-create-unlimited-Gmail-or-Youtube-Account?highlight=how+to+create+gmail Cool

He's looking for a generator script to install at Blogger - not for an account creator for Blogger accounts. ;-)

Thought it was a two different questions. LOL. My bad.

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any beta generator/ cdkey generator? Xenobier 2 113 3 hours ago
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 2 110 Yesterday, 02:11 PM
Last Post: kermalastu
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 2 110 2017-10-22, 12:35 AM
Last Post: emirmous
  How Can I Make A Landing Page With Generator? shervin 3 134 2017-10-20, 08:03 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  What is the most saturated niche? Mr White 72 8,927 2017-10-11, 10:37 PM
Last Post: immart247

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top