BlogLock.net - Revolution in Content Locking on WordPress
2014-03-28, 04:25 AM,

[Image: bloglock-logo2.png]

BlogLock.net is an innovative blogging network where you can earn money by content locking!

On BlogLock.net in a few seconds you can create your own blog where you can add gateway (content locker) to post just by one click! All leads statistics, gateway settings and commission payouts you have in the admin panel on your blog!

We provide you the entire system and offers, and you will enjoy all functions directly on your blog.

Our current domains:
*.bloglock.net, *.lock24.net, *.gamespress.net, *.filespress.net, *.hackspress.net, *.movie24.tv, *.streams24.tv, gem24.net and sharest.org!

Of course you can also park your own domain to blog registered on BlogLock.net.

Great? Yes, but that's not all!

We know that most of you have your own blogs on your own servers. For such people we have prepared:

[Image: bloglock_plugin.png]

BlogLock Plugin is an innovative WordPress Plugin that will give you the same options that are available on blogs registered on BlogLock.net.

This means that you can start making money by content locking on your private blog without using any PPD and CPA networks!

Just install our plugin and enjoy all features necessary to make money by content locking!

For more, visit http://bloglock.net

email: support@karcz-provider.com

ShareBay.net - Best PPD network with express payouts! [topic]
BlogLock.net - Innovative blogging network with its own gateway! [topic]
BlogLock Plugin - Simple monetize your WordPress by content locking! [topic]
2014-03-31, 12:44 PM,
Lol it's very nice ! I've created the blog , but I was wondering how can I put my own network into it...?
2014-03-31, 11:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-03-31, 11:59 PM by Karcz-Provider.)
You can't put your own network into BlogLock.net. BlogLock has its own offers, integrated with the whole system :) Just add gateway to your posts or pages and observe the results.

We have rates as in PPD networks. From $0.03 to $40.

About payouts:
- PayPal or wire transfer
- Dates of payments:
[Image: payouts_bl.png]
Mostly all of the standard payments we realize at the beginning of the month.

2014-04-01, 12:56 AM,
Maybe I will try this in future. This concept looks very nice , good job for the idea.
2014-04-01, 01:30 AM,
Great job, would love to try your network. Posting to bookmark.
2014-04-01, 06:08 AM,
Thanks! Remember that if you have your own blogs, you can install our BlogLock Plugin and have all of our features!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wordpress juice martek 0 24 8 hours ago
Last Post: martek
  How can I make a Mediafire content locker ? TheSillyHat 4 181 2017-12-02, 12:56 AM
Last Post: lizha11
  Content Locking Video walterzingo 8 344 2017-12-01, 03:47 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Which CPA network offers the best content locker (gateway)? Young Earner 7 389 2017-11-17, 08:55 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  Please tell me Network name for this Content locker TrailBlazer 1 147 2017-11-11, 10:25 PM
Last Post: DEADZ

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top