Blog Content
2014-07-16, 09:54 PM,
Hello,
Today i have bought domain, installed WordPress already, it will be PPD gaming multiniche site...

The problem is - English is not my main language and im a bit afraid that i cant write well seo-optimized posts also my grammar is terrible and i do a lot of mistakes

Can you guys suggest me something ?

Maybe can i find for example 5 blogs about my niche/hack and copy for example: hack details - from blog Y, hack description from blog X etc and mix it, because i dont have any other ideas
i dont wanna google to consider my website's content as duplicated
2014-07-16, 10:20 PM,
Get someone to write your articles for you.
Look for some people in the Elite's Marketplace or try some freelancer sites.
2014-07-16, 10:23 PM,
Your best bet as Jaysamuel said is to have someone write the content for you.

If you can speak English well you might be able to try Dragon Naturally speaking, It's a software that writes what you say. It isn't free and I'm not sure what the price is....
2014-07-16, 10:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-16, 10:26 PM by noker100.)
(2014-07-16, 10:20 PM)Jaysamuel Wrote: Get someone to write your articles for you.
Look for some people in the Elite's Marketplace or try some freelancer sites.

ehh, i dont want i,nvest anymore money
great, so PPD is closed for me cause i cant write in english well ya ?

(2014-07-16, 10:23 PM)Illuminatisnoop Wrote: Your best bet as Jaysamuel said is to have someone write the content for you.

If you can speak English well you might be able to try Dragon Naturally speaking, It's a software that writes what you say. It isn't free and I'm not sure what the price is....

ehh man read my first post, if i could speak english well then i wouldnt create this thread
2014-07-16, 10:44 PM,
You would only have to invest $1-3 for an article.
Dragon is not worth your investment though:
[Image: vslNmHo.png]
2014-07-16, 11:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-16, 11:15 PM by anthonytn.)
If you copy content from other websites, you will find it difficult to rank your blog, even with churn and burn method.
The idea is "Do not try to rank your dupplicated blog". Rank other things like video, facebook page... and link them to your blog.
I mean doing this:
Google -> Youtube video/Vimeo/Dailymotion/Facebook page/Reddit/etc (these things are more easier to rank and do not require unique contents)-> Your blog
instead of this:
Google -> Your blog
2014-07-16, 11:49 PM,
(2014-07-16, 11:14 PM)anthonytn Wrote: If you copy content from other websites, you will find it difficult to rank your blog, even with churn and burn method.
The idea is "Do not try to rank your dupplicated blog". Rank other things like video, facebook page... and link them to your blog.
I mean doing this:
Google -> Youtube video/Vimeo/Dailymotion/Facebook page/Reddit/etc (these things are more easier to rank and do not require unique contents)-> Your blog
instead of this:
Google -> Your blog

Well i know what u talking about, but im just tired of mass YT accounts bans, also im tired of FB cause of post reach..

Ah, i had idea to make that blog and get atleast 300 UV daily from search engines that would convert into some daily money, not much but few bucks a day is much for me.... but its not for me then....
2014-07-17, 03:13 AM,
Mixing other peoples content is not the way to go. Check out Fiverr. You can find decent writers on there who will write your content for pretty cheap. That and improving your own writing skills are really your most viable options.

Become an Affiliate at MaxBounty, the #1 voted CPA Network!

Visit MaxBounty's blog for offer insight and industry happenings

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 100 2017-12-12, 12:32 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  How can I make a Mediafire content locker ? TheSillyHat 4 186 2017-12-02, 12:56 AM
Last Post: lizha11
  Content Locking Video walterzingo 8 372 2017-12-01, 03:47 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  other way to monetize blog? urielD3 8 420 2017-11-28, 10:14 PM
Last Post: daddyoh
  Which CPA network offers the best content locker (gateway)? Young Earner 7 400 2017-11-17, 08:55 PM
Last Post: sudipda

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top