Blackhat Google SEO Question. (Deindexed)
2018-06-12, 04:21 PM,
So I was doing blackhat google seo before and was able to rank 1 blackhat cpa website about game hack, I didn't put much effort into it since it is a low competition niche and as I continue scaling and adding new websites, bad sh*t happens. All of my blackhat websites got deindexed, not just mine but also all of my competitors. I thought it was the end of google blackhat seo, but after some months and months, new blackhat websites are starting to appear again. My question is, is blackhat website can be rank to normal again? I'm hoping to get back to it as soon as possible. Thank you.
Share This Thread :

2018-06-13, 03:10 PM,
Which method were you using? That is the issue with BH SEO, websites get penalized
2018-06-13, 04:32 PM,
(2018-06-13, 03:10 PM)mentorcell Wrote: Which method were you using? That is the issue with BH SEO, websites get penalized

Few months ago, all of the blackhat websites with game hack niches got deindexed. They we're penalized including mine, so I tried to rank again and after just a few weeks, my new blackhat website got deindexed again. Now that I quit google blackhat seo because of that, after some months again I saw some blackhat website that was ranked on the first page of google which gives me motivation to get back into it again, so as a beginner and doesn't know exactly what's happening, is Blackhat google seo will work now just by ranking them using PBN and PR links and won't I get penalized just like what happened before?
2018-06-13, 06:38 PM,
Hey Pal,

I think i can remember there was something going on about Gamehack niches in the last couple months. Google was paying much attention towards game hack niches and a lot of sites were deindexed. BlackHatSEO is getting more and more difficult these days. That's because stuff like a GSA Blast to your gamehack site just won't do it anymore. I think you should avoid any kind of link blasting towards your website and should focus more on parasites. You know, websites with a high da where you can actually put up your link in hopes that it won't get deleted rightaway.