BlackHat Pay Per Call Marketing Consulting Course - LIMITED TIME JV OPPORTUNITY
2018-02-28, 06:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-04-16, 10:25 PM by elliot305.)

Let me preface this thread by stating I'm not a salesperson and there isn't going to be any "pitch." I'm here to offer a business proposal to those interested. I usually charge $10k for my consulting services but have decided to offer another option for considerably less where you can gain enough information to get started making money with this method. The information I provide has been thoroughly tested and proven to work (as demonstrated in the above video showing payouts). 

What you will get:
4 Tutorial Videos, Email Campaigns and Website Template
Video 1: Choosing Networks and Offers to Join 
Video 2: Website and Campaign Templates 
Video 3: Call Dilution, Redirection and Tracking
Video 4: Deployment and Scaling Strategies 

What you will NOT get:
Traffic Sources (upgraded clients only)
Method on How to Turn Paid Traffic into Free Traffic (upgraded clients only)
One-on-One Consulting (upgraded clients only)

How much does this course cost?
$1,500

What forms of payment do you accept?
Bank Wire or Crypto

Do you offer refunds?
No

Do you offer guarantees of success?
No

Will the videos show exactly what you do for the best chance of success though?
Yes

How long does it take to start making money from the information provided? 
Depends on how quickly you implement and deploy the method. Payterms are network dependent but they usually offer weekly and bi-monthly terms.

How much money can I make from the information provided?
Depends on how much traffic you send. The included website and campaign templates convert the traffic extremely well. 

How long will the information in your videos be relevant for? 
Been doing this method for about a year now and networks are still paying me out, so....

Can I get banned by the networks?
Yes, it's incentivized traffic after all. But the information I provide lowers the risk considerably based upon my testing and scaling on various networks and offers. The videos will show the exact procedures and precautions I have for eliminating as much risk as possible. 

Would you consider someone upgrading to the full version of your services?
Yes. Price is $10,000 which has been partially changed into a JV model. Cost is $3,000 upfront and a 50/50 revenue split on the remaining $7,000. After the JV threshold has been met you will keep 100% of the revenue (should only take a few weeks max). An upgraded client will receive everything in the $1,500 package and a separate tutorial video on how to exploit a specific paid traffic source to get free traffic (can be used for other methods/projects/campaigns too). An upgraded client will also receive personalized consulting via Skype call or chat. Consulting is available for as long as you use the method. 

Do you allow group buys?
No

Do I have to live in a certain country to utilize this information?
No, as long as the networks' accept your country then you can do this. Most networks accept publishers from around the world. 

Do you offer any review copies?
I would be open to allowing a single Mod or Admin a review copy as they can be objective and there won't be a quid pro quo that typically comes with offering reviews to forum members. A Mod/Admin will need to approach me though if interested.  

Are you still using the information provided in your videos?
Yes, of course.

If I have questions before purchasing can I contact you directly?
Please post any questions in the thread. This allows transparency for my answers and prevents redundancy in answering the same questions privately. 

I am ready to get started, what's next? 
You can contact me via Skype ( ... ). I block all contacts with whom I'm not doing biz with (nothing personal) so if I have you blocked already, feel free to send me a PM instead with your Skype username so I can unblock. 

Moderator edit: Skype ID temporarily removed due to a possible hacking attempt - https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-BlackHa...#pid681379
Share This Thread :

2018-02-28, 06:32 PM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2018-03-01, 06:06 AM,

2018-03-01, 07:55 AM,
What's your reasoning behind not just scaling this method even more?

I mean you expect us to hand you $1,500 for 4 little videos. How long is each video? Do you go in-depth into each topic to the point of explaining stuff in detail or is it just broad strokes?

Do you include any scripts or landing pages? I mean dilution, redirection, and tracking sound like at minimum 5 different php/js scripts.

How much of a startup cost would you say is there besides your $1,500 or $10,000 for your services? ANY method requires a certain amount of startup capital. I'm greedy as humans come so say I invested $1,500 got everything setup properly, and invested in another $10,000 right off the bat into traffic and scaling. What generally would be my ROI?
2018-03-01, 08:13 AM,
(2018-03-01, 07:55 AM)iscriptz Wrote: What's your reasoning behind not just scaling this method even more?

I mean you expect us to hand you $1,500 for 4 little videos. How long is each video? Do you go in-depth into each topic to the point of explaining stuff in detail or is it just broad strokes?

Do you include any scripts or landing pages? I mean dilution, redirection, and tracking sound like at minimum 5 different php/js scripts.

How much of a startup cost would you say is there besides your $1,500 or $10,000 for your services? ANY method requires a certain amount of startup capital. I'm greedy as humans come so say I invested $1,500 got everything setup properly, and invested in another $10,000 right off the bat into traffic and scaling. What generally would be my ROI?

Scaling is in balance with staying under the radar. I'm comfortable with consistent rev nowadays as I've "taken shots" when I first started with the method and it ended with the advertiser not paying out. It's taken me several months to fully understand what networks are vulnerable and why certain offers work a lot better than others. I don't expect anyone to do anything. This is simply a business proposal; exchanging money for intellectual property. You may consider them 4 little videos but the information provided took me months of testing and risking my own rev/account to figure out. 

The collective time for the 4 videos is a little over an hour. The 5th video (for upgraded clients only) goes over the specific traffic source I use and turning paid traffic into free traffic is 30 minutes. I made the videos as thorough as possible with understanding how and why the method works. I include the website template and the campaign templates needed to convert the traffic. Start-up capital and ROI will depend solely on what traffic sources you choose. Again, as an upgraded client the paid traffic would be 100% free. There are minor monthly expenses such as domains and hosting and third-party services which equal around $100/month.
2018-03-01, 08:14 AM,
Good luck with sales dude

[Image: banner1.gif]

2018-03-02, 02:42 PM,
Amended the OP to now accepting crypto.
2018-03-05, 05:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-05, 05:07 AM by pip.)
Hi, how much do you earn from one network per day with your method?
2018-03-05, 11:00 AM,
You have a good voice man.

Good luck with sales mate!

[Image: giphy.gif]

✪ {RECOMMENDED} CPB | ADV | ADC | JRV {BY DEADZ} ✪

[Image: 3cEJq28.png]
2018-03-05, 07:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-05, 08:07 PM by elliot305.)
(2018-03-05, 05:06 AM)pip Wrote: Hi, how much do you earn from one network per day with your method?

Depends on a few different factors besides how much traffic I can actually push. Those factors can be: daily cap, splitting the traffic to other offers/networks, offer payout, network payterms, time of month and how much heat is on me or the offer. Having said that I generally do 500-1k/day in rev (all profit) taking the above into account.