Black hat seo [GSA] vs White hat seo
2014-02-20, 06:31 AM,
Hey guys i want to know exactly what you can't do with black hat and you can with white hat .
You can rank same like white hat with gsa niches like Clash of Clans hack to first pos . if yes how much time you need if you make it hq ?
Thank you very much
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-01 07:19 PM) 
2014-02-20, 06:52 AM,
You actually have no idea what are you talking about, i don't even know why people always talk about "blackhat" and "whitehat" niches...Term blackhat and term whitehat are used in SEO, whitehat is manual SEO which is approved by Google and blackhat is SEO done by automated tools which is considered spam in the eyes of Google, however, it's used for quickly ranking the sites for highly searched keywords, it's called churn and burn system. Niches can be only Legal/Legitimate or Illegal/Fake, an example of Legal and legitimate niche is : "Dinner for two ideas" and example of a Illegal/Fake niche is "paypal money generator" or "facebook hack".

Seriously people stop confusing black/white hat SEO with illegal and legal PPD/CPA niches. GSA have nothing to do with your niches, GSA can help you rank a web site for mortgage loans as well as site for dildos or money hack generators.
Latest Thanks - View all

dejan001(2014-02-20 02:48 PM) lcascisf(2014-02-20 01:25 PM) brs(2014-02-20 06:57 AM) 
2014-02-20, 07:02 AM,
(2014-02-20, 06:52 AM)dar1x Wrote: You actually have no idea what are you talking about, i don't even know why people always talk about "blackhat" and "whitehat" niches...Term blackhat and term whitehat are used in SEO, whitehat is manual SEO which is approved by Google and blackhat is SEO done by automated tools which is considered spam in the eyes of Google, however, it's used for quickly ranking the sites for highly searched keywords, it's called churn and burn system. Niches can be only Legal/Legitimate or Illegal/Fake, an example of Legal and legitimate niche is : "Dinner for two ideas" and example of a Illegal/Fake niche is "paypal money generator" or "facebook hack".

Seriously people stop confusing black/white hat SEO with illegal and legal PPD/CPA niches. GSA have nothing to do with your niches, GSA can help you rank a web site for mortgage loans as well as site for dildos or money hack generators.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Im sick to death of hearing about whitehat/blackhat niches, they dont exist. There is only real/fake niches.

SEO is easy
2014-02-20, 07:14 AM,
(2014-02-20, 07:02 AM)brs Wrote:
(2014-02-20, 06:52 AM)dar1x Wrote: You actually have no idea what are you talking about, i don't even know why people always talk about "blackhat" and "whitehat" niches...Term blackhat and term whitehat are used in SEO, whitehat is manual SEO which is approved by Google and blackhat is SEO done by automated tools which is considered spam in the eyes of Google, however, it's used for quickly ranking the sites for highly searched keywords, it's called churn and burn system. Niches can be only Legal/Legitimate or Illegal/Fake, an example of Legal and legitimate niche is : "Dinner for two ideas" and example of a Illegal/Fake niche is "paypal money generator" or "facebook hack".

You took the words right out of my mouth. Im sick to death of hearing about whitehat/blackhat niches, they dont exist. There is only real/fake niches.

Well, the fact is that most of the guys who are doing PPD are kids, who it's easy to understand :), but yes i am really sick of reading that, i have a feeling like i'm talking with kids in kindergartner hahaha,
But i really laughed my ass of when i saw this : http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Turn-bla...o+whitehat , turn blackhat into the whitehat niche hahaha :D
2014-02-20, 07:21 AM,
(2014-02-20, 07:14 AM)dar1x Wrote:
(2014-02-20, 07:02 AM)brs Wrote:

Well, the fact is that most of the guys who are doing PPD are kids, who it's easy to understand :), but yes i am really sick of reading that, i have a feeling like i'm talking with kids in kindergartner hahaha,
But i really laughed my ass of when i saw this : /Thread-Turn-black-into-whitehat-niches-with-CryptoLinks?highlight=turn+blackhat+into+whitehat , turn blackhat into the whitehat niche hahaha :D

oh dear god I didnt even see that thread lol

SEO is easy
2014-02-20, 08:50 AM,
Yep, but what would you call mixed SEO, for example tier 2 and tier 3 with tool (GSA) and tier 1 manual? BH too?
2014-02-20, 09:12 AM,
(2014-02-20, 08:50 AM)AndrejDS Wrote: Yep, but what would you call mixed SEO, for example tier 2 and tier 3 with tool (GSA) and tier 1 manual? BH too?

It's called grayhat.

Even blackhat can be considered as a whitehat in the eyes of google if done right, so it's actually pointless to talk about black/white hat SEO.

in my opinion, ever link which is created by owner or person in charge for one web site on another in order to promote it or rank it is blackhat, so i don't like talking about that either as it is pointless, there are just high quality and crap quality backlinks, both of them can be either done manually or automatically.
2014-02-20, 09:22 AM,
Then, looking that way, WH SEO is just on-page SEO + viva voice propaganda...
2014-02-20, 09:25 AM,
LOL are you saying you will get backlinks to your clash of clans site naturally
2014-02-20, 09:31 AM,
(2014-02-20, 09:22 AM)AndrejDS Wrote: Then, looking that way, WH SEO is just on-page SEO + viva voice propaganda...

Yes exactly, every kind of a manipulating Google ranking with artificial linking is against their TOS, so ever link you create by yourself is artificial because you made it to rank your site.
Private blog network, which is currently the highest effective method in SEO, is in my opinion true whitehat method, although google does penalize those kinds of sites from time to time as well, i mean, why i couldn't own few thousands of blogs and then promote my newest web site on all MY old sites ? Sure i can, also, homepage backlinks, created on a aged, authority domains, with 0 OBL except that one link, is the most effect method ever and will rank your website with the speed of light to the top of google for almost any keyword, so if you can invest in something, invest in that, you can never fail.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [eBook] The Complete Guide To SEO For Beginners EnChanter 18 1,057 Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Last Post: srikanta159
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 14 1,106 2017-12-09, 11:14 PM
Last Post: offer494
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 20 1,042 2017-12-08, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Pastorsinot
  Vortex's SEO Tutorial #2: Hide 301 redirects from your competition Vortex 27 5,527 2017-12-08, 11:16 PM
Last Post: ltsune
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 19 1,254 2017-12-07, 10:02 PM
Last Post: grenadez

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top