Big ranking question
2013-07-21, 02:53 PM,
So,
i want to ask one and last time about Youtube ranking (no google, no bing, just Youtube)

I want to know WHAT is worth to do, and what is waste of time...

1. HIGH Retention Views- ok this is not question, this is main reason for ranking video

2. Likes- Did likes helps to rank? Im adding them to every one video when im doing first boost, but its wort to add likes let say 5-10 likes every day?

3. Subscribers- Same question as likes, when i add 90 subs at first boost, i have to add more subs later? will it help to rank me?

4. Favorites- Again same question, it worth to send favorites multiple times?

5. Sharing on sites like Facbook Twitter,...- Will it rank better on YOUTUBE? or it just help to rank in Google?

6. Backlinks- Same question as 5.

7. Social bookmarks- Same question as 5.

What i want to ask is, what is worth to do when i want to rank ONLY YOUTUBE. I dont want to waste time with backlinks or social bookmarks if i dont have to do this to rank my YOUTUBE... Thanks to everyone
2013-07-21, 03:08 PM,
(2013-07-21, 02:53 PM)wianko Wrote: So,
i want to ask one and last time about Youtube ranking (no google, no bing, just Youtube)

1. HR views and Mobile are the key

[b]2. Likes
- They make the video believable

3. Subscribers- Not really

4. Favorites- Not really have tested 3&4.

5. Think fb and twitter ranks websites better, but some shares are good.

[b]6. Backlinks are not overly powerful on YT

[b]7. Very Important.

[b]What i want to ask is, what is worth to do when i want to rank ONLY YOUTUBE. I dont want to waste time with backlinks or social bookmarks if i dont have to do this to rank my YOUTUBE... Thanks to everyone

Does that help?
2013-07-21, 03:15 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-21, 03:15 PM by Calisthenics.)
In my opinion it's optimized video title, description, tags and high retention views what you're looking for.
In my opinion backlinks do not help when it comes to ranking videos on YT.
2013-07-21, 03:16 PM,

1. HIGH Retention Views- ok this is not question, this is main reason for ranking video

2. Likes- Did likes helps to rank? Im adding them to every one video when im doing first boost, but its wort to add likes let say 5-10 likes every day?

3. Subscribers- Same question as likes, when i add 90 subs at first boost, i have to add more subs later? will it help to rank me?

5. Sharing on sites like Facbook Twitter,...- Will it rank better on YOUTUBE? or it just help to rank in Google?

What i want to ask is, what is worth to do when i want to rank ONLY YOUTUBE. I dont want to waste time with backlinks or social bookmarks if i dont have to do this to rank my YOUTUBE... Thanks to everyone

1. Personally for me HIGH Retention Views don't matter, I rank with low Retention Views as fine as High Retention.

2. Likes do help rank the video, but in higher amounts, not 5-10 a day.

3. As far as I know subscriber don't have any impact on the video

4. Favorites help as well a bit for ranking but not so important as views and likes.

5. Those help ranking your video in google or other search engines, not ranking in youtube

6. Same as 5th

7. Same as 5th

It's not 100% guarantee that it's as I said, but personally from my experience that's how it works.
Latest Thanks - View all

UnknownX(2013-07-21 06:01 PM) 
2013-07-24, 01:25 AM,
(2013-07-21, 03:16 PM)inflameous Wrote:

1. Personally for me HIGH Retention Views don't matter, I rank with low Retention Views as fine as High Retention.

2. Likes do help rank the video, but in higher amounts, not 5-10 a day.

3. As far as I know subscriber don't have any impact on the video

4. Favorites help as well a bit for ranking but not so important as views and likes.

5. Those help ranking your video in google or other search engines, not ranking in youtube

6. Same as 5th

7. Same as 5th

It's not 100% guarantee that it's as I said, but personally from my experience that's how it works.

where do you get your backlinks from?
2013-07-24, 01:28 AM,
a good amount of views, likes and comments rank my videos. I don't bother with anything else.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BIG SHARE] MY YOUTUBE METHODS [PROOF INCLUDED] Watt 118 11,900 2017-10-14, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Watt
  [Free] 1st Page Advanced Youtube Ranking Guide editify 89 11,961 2017-10-12, 08:50 PM
Last Post: yaredo
  Question about youtube dumel55 4 311 2017-10-01, 11:45 PM
Last Post: JustPlainLucas
  Twitter accounts. Question. uragan6666 2 157 2017-09-26, 10:54 PM
Last Post: specz34
  Help me for ranking my videos astakhova 2 122 2017-08-26, 10:30 AM
Last Post: keepzo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top