Big YouTube Problem
2014-08-02, 06:25 AM,
Hi!

I have 30 PVA accounts. In each account there are about 5 channels. When I try to login into my accounts, YouTube says that it was banned. But other channels are still alive with videos.
If I can't login into my account I can't login into other my channels and manage videos/comments!
Have you got any idea? Please help, this is a big trouble!

Thanks!

[Image: signature.png]
2014-08-02, 06:30 AM,
next time, make password for your chanel/page, than you will be able to login even if acc is banned.
Than you will be able to login like this @pages.plusgoogle.com + psw
For you problem, i think there is no solution, at least i am now aware of.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
hosting from $2,95/m
new2014 – 20% off recurring or new70 – 70% off first month
---------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW Proxy provider for Seo tools - Cupon "gsa" for 50% off 3mo

2014-08-02, 06:38 AM,
(2014-08-02, 06:30 AM)vuli Wrote: next time, make password for your chanel/page, than you will be able to login even if acc is banned.

Thanks for your reply!
How can I set password for my channels? I have one YouTube accounts and with this, I opened other channels, but the first accounts was banned. Can I login into these channels from Google+?, because they aren't banned! Ahh f*ck YouTube

2014-08-02, 11:55 AM,
(2014-08-02, 06:38 AM)Leo Wrote:
(2014-08-02, 06:30 AM)vuli Wrote: next time, make password for your chanel/page, than you will be able to login even if acc is banned.

Thanks for your reply!
How can I set password for my channels? I have one YouTube accounts and with this, I opened other channels, but the first accounts was banned. Can I login into these channels from Google+?, because they aren't banned! Ahh f*ck YouTube

You can still log in to those channels and manage them, here is a way - you will need an android mobile for this. Login to gmail on your phone with the google account you want to manage channels on. Then download "youtube creator studio" app from play store. Launch it after installing and it will automatically detect and show you all your youtube channels on that google account and you can manage them. That's it!
Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2014-08-04 06:55 AM) Leo(2014-08-03 07:32 AM) 

My Recommended Web hosting Service. Get 1 Free Domain With Just 1 Click Wordpress Install!

[Image: bh-468x60-04-dy.png]
2014-08-03, 07:33 AM,
(2014-08-02, 11:55 AM)eliter1q Wrote:

Thanks for your reply!

You can still log in to those channels and manage them, here is a way - you will need an android mobile for this. Login to gmail on your phone with the google account you want to manage channels on. Then download "youtube creator studio" app from play store. Launch it after installing and it will automatically detect and show you all your youtube channels on that google account and you can manage them. That's it!

Thanks man!!! I'll try :)

2014-08-03, 08:40 AM,
(2014-08-03, 07:33 AM)Leo Wrote:
(2014-08-02, 11:55 AM)eliter1q Wrote:

Thanks for your reply!

Thanks man!!! I'll try :)

No problems, let me know if it works for you.

My Recommended Web hosting Service. Get 1 Free Domain With Just 1 Click Wordpress Install!

[Image: bh-468x60-04-dy.png]
2014-08-04, 04:17 AM,
Dont make any more then one channel per account, Just to be safe.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 2 83 7 hours ago
Last Post: kermalastu
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 25 1,158 7 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 9 266 2017-10-21, 11:02 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 193 2017-10-20, 07:10 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 208 2017-10-19, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB