Big Fish Games Inc. contacted me because of an infringement
2017-07-30, 02:20 PM,
Hey!
I've got an litte problem. Big Fish Games contacted me because I hurt their rights. They wanted me to take everything from them down (website posts, videos etc.) and I should confirm their request no later than 25th July. I answered now 5 days later (30th July) because I was on vacation and had no access to the internet there. They said they take maybe legal steps against me if I do now follow their request. And yeah I answered 5 days later - 1 point that I didnt followed.

Should I worry about it now or not?

And here is the email I got from them:
Quote:Dear XXX,

Big Fish Games, Inc. (“Big Fish”) owns and operates the game XXX, and owns all of the associated intellectual property rights. Your website (XXX) and Youtube video (XXX) which purport to offer methods to generate spoons and other virtual items, infringe Big Fish’s rights and cause damage to Big Fish and its business, and we demand that you immediately cease and desist from such activities.

Your website, video and your purported methods to generate virtual items in XXX undermine the integrity of the game, breach the Big Fish Terms of Use and/or induce others to breach the Big Fish Terms, infringe Big Fish’s trademark rights in its XXX trademark in violation of 15 U.S.C. §§ 1114, 1125(a) & ©, infringe Big Fish’s copyright protected game images in violation of 17 U.S.C. § 501 et seq., interfere with Big Fish’s contractual and business rights and interests, and may violate other state and federal laws.
Accordingly, Big Fish demands that you immediately take the following actions:

Permanently cease and desist from all activities regarding the purported generation of any virtual items, including virtual items in XXX or other Big Fish offerings, and disable and remove any websites, videos, social media posts or other content that purports to facilitate such activities.
Permanently cease and desist from any use of Big Fish intellectual property, including specifically the Big Fish Trademarks and/or the Big Fish Copyrights; and
Confirm your agreement to these terms via email no later July 25, 2017.
If you do not abide by these demands, please understand that Big Fish will not hesitate to take further legal action. In addition to any and all of the statutory damages that may be awarded to Big Fish, you may also be liable for additional damages under a claim of tortious interference with contract, based on your encouragement and inducement of Big Fish customers to breach the Big Fish Terms of Use.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this important matter. We look forward to your timely response. In the interim, however, nothing contained in this letter is intended or should be construed as an admission or waiver of any kind of Big Fish rights or remedies, all of which are expressly reserved.
2017-07-30, 04:15 PM,
So...they want to sue you? Just tell them this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zNdw4DaUM8

Jk.Do you have ranked website or something?
2017-07-30, 04:27 PM,
ignore it if u has offshore hosting

FB farmed Ad acc with 400$ balance for sale -.- skype buyandsale
2017-07-30, 06:53 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-07-30, 06:56 PM by OlleJustin.)
(2017-07-30, 04:15 PM)f1rew1re Wrote: So...they want to sue you? Just tell them this...

Hahah :p

And I have an website and working on it that it has an good ranking yeah

(2017-07-30, 04:27 PM)YalaYolo Wrote: ignore it if u has offshore hosting

Okay thank you for answer - I removed my article from website precaution and the youtube video.

And you think they dont take any legal steps against me?
I have WHOis Protection and offshore hosting + using VPN
2017-07-30, 07:24 PM,
(2017-07-30, 06:53 PM)OlleJustin Wrote:
(2017-07-30, 04:15 PM)f1rew1re Wrote: So...they want to sue you? Just tell them this...

Hahah :p

And I have an website and working on it that it has an good ranking yeah

(2017-07-30, 04:27 PM)YalaYolo Wrote: ignore it if u has offshore hosting

Okay thank you for answer - I removed my article from website precaution and the youtube video.

And you think they dont take any legal steps against me?
I have WHOis Protection and offshore hosting + using VPN

no worry then they cant take any action if u has whois protection offshore hsoting and vpn ... u can keep ur site alive with no risk
Latest Thanks - View all

OlleJustin(2017-07-30 08:04 PM) 

FB farmed Ad acc with 400$ balance for sale -.- skype buyandsale
2017-08-01, 11:08 AM,
Ignore it mate. No problem going to be happen with you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] Big problem! CagelessBrain 1 130 2017-10-08, 03:29 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Getting big amounts of traffic salaykum 9 346 2017-09-08, 04:41 PM
Last Post: pepeneo
  I'm looking for Landing Page under PC games adeakin 2 201 2017-07-16, 03:02 PM
Last Post: adeakin
  How To Fake Games Proof? timrspk 11 544 2017-07-13, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Padfoot
  How do you make fake proof for Android games? Visualize 7 481 2017-03-28, 02:52 AM
Last Post: zed546

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top