Best way to get cheap targeted traffic?
2014-09-10, 11:47 PM,
Hello,

I am asking about a lesser expensive way than the others to get targeted traffic on a forum I own. It is a specific niche, not a general type forum. I have limited IM knowledge.

Following are the ways I can think of:

SEO: Too expensive and takes months to rank keywords (if they even get ranked). That's why I don't want to look into this for the time being. A few SEO experts I contacted quoted $500 per month per keyword and said it would take at least 3 months to rank them and there are no guarantees if they will actually get ranked so that makes me think that this is quite an expensive method.

PPC: Never used it before. Not sure if it will be a good idea to use PPC on a forum. I don't sell anything there. Just need traffic/members for that specific niche. If it costs like around 2 - 5 cents per TARGETED visit then I might consider it. But anything more than that will be a big loss.

Traffic sites: I know of a few sites that send traffic, there definitely are a lot of such sites but not sure if they can actually send targeted traffic. Or for the niche that I want.

Don't know of other ways to get targeted traffic on a forum.

What should I do? Any suggestions/advices?
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-04 11:31 AM) 
2014-09-11, 01:23 AM,
(2014-09-10, 11:47 PM)JAS Wrote: Hello,

I am asking about a lesser expensive way than the others to get targeted traffic on a forum I own. It is a specific niche, not a general type forum. I have limited IM knowledge.

Following are the ways I can think of:

SEO: Too expensive and takes months to rank keywords (if they even get ranked). That's why I don't want to look into this for the time being. A few SEO experts I contacted quoted $500 per month per keyword and said it would take at least 3 months to rank them and there are no guarantees if they will actually get ranked so that makes me think that this is quite an expensive method.

PPC: Never used it before. Not sure if it will be a good idea to use PPC on a forum. I don't sell anything there. Just need traffic/members for that specific niche. If it costs like around 2 - 5 cents per TARGETED visit then I might consider it. But anything more than that will be a big loss.

Traffic sites: I know of a few sites that send traffic, there definitely are a lot of such sites but not sure if they can actually send targeted traffic. Or for the niche that I want.

Don't know of other ways to get targeted traffic on a forum.

What should I do? Any suggestions/advices?

SEO is too expensive? If you can't afford SEO I would suggest you getting traffic from youtube first, and then moving to SEO as the ROI is just huge. What holds you back from buying an old expired domain which will not land in the sandbox no matter how many links you throw at it?

People think SEO will take much longer now, in my experience this is true for NEW sites, when for example blasting a page of an old authority domain you will see results MUCH faster. Just head to expireddomains.net and check for old sites with a good looking link profile and either SEO the homepage or an inner page. Will work wonders.
Latest Thanks - View all

jerrycash213(2014-09-11 01:51 AM) 

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I convert Entertainment traffic Battleship7 3 144 2017-10-14, 12:31 AM
Last Post: r00t3d
  CPA traffic Types blackhawkid 2 195 2017-10-11, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  Criagslist Traffic vegetajgd 3 196 2017-10-10, 01:56 AM
Last Post: interwent
  Traffic needed for cpa offers naulodesign 7 273 2017-10-06, 01:50 AM
Last Post: stephanie12
  [Question] How to check some one is stealing my traffic? ~~Ba 6 178 2017-10-05, 04:54 AM
Last Post: FK_

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top